Jodha Akbar

After Three Years..(an PariJat TS)CHAP3(LAST ONE) UPDATED

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Adhab forumwasieyoo..Here I am again with a new concept...and this time with an TS..and ye mera phela TS hey .. i know  i already have ff/ss to be updated..but kya karu jab koi naya idea dimag mey aathi hey usey post kiye bina nahi reha sakthi hu...so this TS ..tho iss ka sirf two ya three chaps hongey ..so don't worry mei aap log koi ko zada dere tak shataney nahi wali hu ..just two ya three chap bas..ye story katam...😆😆..tho tab tak muje chelo plejjj...
and here is the first chap
CH1:Meeting After Three years

"Congratulation Ms.Sharma..We are impressed with your presentation..." he said extending his arms...

"Thank you Mr.Desai...Infact our organization is really lucky to get this opportunity..." she said as she returned his handshake...

"I think you should stay back for dinner with us..." he offered..

"Am so sorry Mr.Desai...but I have to return back to Bangalore  today night at any cost..." she said lost in her own world...
"Fine as you wish Ms.Sharma"said Mr.desai.

On The Other Side Of The City:
As usual he was driving aimlessly ...remember the each and every moment he spent with her ...he was not at all concentrating on the road he was in his own world ..remember his love ...the pain he was undergoing was the one which couldn't  be expressed in words...he miss her ..he terribly do ..but he is still unable to understand why his pari did like that ...why the girl who understands him the most failed to understand his feeling for her...why did she left him all alone??these were the question which were eating him up...with all this though he had an sip of alcohol from the bottle he had in his hand..yes he was drank and driving ..it was not new to him ..it was an common thing for him since she left him ..when ever he remember her does the same thing ...soon his sight being blurred due to excess of alcohol .. he was not able to drive the car anymore thus he parked his car in side and ..later lost his sense

"Bhaiya Aap please jaldi chalayiye na..Am getting late for airport.." she instructed the driver..

The atmosphere was cloudy and she felt it could rain anytime..And her guess was almost right...Slowly a few drops started marking its presence on the glass panes of the cab..

As the cab was moving she heard the driver mummer...

"pata nahi kahan kahan se aa jate hain..."

pari found a car parked on the corner of the road and some broken wine bottles...She was about to turn back when she noticed the car number accidentally...And her world stopped for a moment..." it is his car for sure...but why is it here "she thought to her self.
"Bhaiya gaadi rokiye..." she shouted making the driver stop the car...

She instantly got down and rushed towards the car. She opened the door and found him completely high. The car was filled with the thick scent alcohol.

"Bhaiya yeh behosh hai..lets take him to the hospital.." she said.

"Madam humey airport ke liye der ho rahey hain...Aur waise bhi pata nahi kahan kahan se aa jate hain...Another rich spoilt brat..."he comment..

"Excuse me..Zyaada bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai...aap se bas madad manga hey tho madad ki jiye..." she shout at him with angry 
"Sorry madam...mei aisey insaan ko apne gaadi mein nahi le jaunga...agar raaste mein kuch ho gaya tho?? waise aise logon ka koi barosa nahi..."

"Shut up...wo meri paati hey ...Aur ek shabd mein unke kilaf nahi sunna chahthi..." she said in her authoritative tone...She moved  towards the cab and took out her wallet. She handed over him some money and asked him to vanish away from her sight instantly...pari went to the car and had an look at rajat ..she thought that  if she goes away from him he would be happy with his first love..but what happened came as an surprise to her ..she never dream to see him like this ..she always wanted him to be happy but he don't seems to happy from any angle...thinking all this she wiped his face with a bottle of water and realized that he was safe and just dizzy with hangover...She managed to wake him up and moved him to the passenger seat...she quickly fastened the seat belt for him and for herself and ignited the engine...and started driving to there mansion ,he felt the car moving and himself sitting in the passengers seat ..he look the person driving but due the alcohol affect he was not able to realize who was it 
"Hey who the hell are you ?"he moved his face closer to her trying to identify her..she could feel his breathe filled with the scent of alcohol...She curved her eyebrows in irritation
"Rajat"she shouted asking him to move away...she placed the gear and was looking at the road.
"Rajat...tumhe mera naam kaisey patha??" he asked her pointing his index finger to her, with an innocent brimming in his face..
"woh.hmmm woh"she was don't know what to say..but just then he noticed that he fell asleep..
she smiled at him and rustle his hair with one hand and while the other was busy handling the steering wheel..soon their reached their mansion ...

INDEX:

LAST CHAP:

i know my writing sucks...am not so good at writing but i so wanted to write this one...so bolo how was that? acha tha ya bura tha ya worst? ..let me know if u want me to write it further or not...please give your feedback please do like and comment, it only takes a few seconds to like and a couple of minutes to comment...ignore typos ,criticism and suggestions are most welcomed 
Love'
Renu
Edited by ...Renu... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice story! i like it! ðŸ˜Š
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U should continue soon. Plzzz pm me when u do. I like it.
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Renu darling this is awesome !!!
Plz continue soon ... .
And pm me plz ... 
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha_33

nice story! i like it! ðŸ˜Š

Thank you ...😃

daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting
plzzz continue soon
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashpat

U should continue soon. Plzzz pm me when u do. I like it.

Thank you ...!!!

and ya if i do continue then i will defo pm you...

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VincyAnne

Renu darling this is awesome !!!

Plz continue soon ... .
And pm me plz ... 

Thank you vincy dear..!!!!!

will think about it response achi rahi tho will defo continue ...

and for pm please do add me ..that would be easier for me..hope you understand..😃 

ROBSTENLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful part.
Cont soon.
And pm me puhlease
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

wow very interesting.

Thank you...😃

Originally posted by: daisydee425