Desh Ki Beti Nandini
Desh Ki Beti Nandini

Nandhni Left Raghuvanshi Mansion

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
UMEAurTV Seg :

They showed Nadhini leaving Raghuvanshi mansion . Abhay was trying to explain Nandhini . Nadhini saying to Abhay if a girl get betrayed definitely she will go to her  parents house.Abhay said to Nadhini you have misunderstood things.Off-screen  Nandhini said her dream broken.Like all girl she also wished for prince charming .But at last her dream broken.When she came to know about the truth . She said she is leaving the house and has withdrawn the rights from Rajveer .

Edited by VIMAL89 - 06 January 2014 at 1:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

junejagaganolivia7HridiSilambuParm.

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Betrayal, misunderstanding but what is the god damned Truth?Confused

She feels betrayed coz her feelings are not reciprocated by Raj?
Breaking off ties, sounds a little more serious than feelings not returned...Looks like the swap took place for sure and Abhay is her husband...and that's why she broke off all ties...makes more sense.

But  if she leaves now, the election will be in danger ...and PRP having lost massively  and this doesnt make sense at all...Confused

Well...hmmm...food for thought.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

lovergirlalina Goldie
lovergirlalina
lovergirlalina

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged
TFS !!!!!!
mai toh phle hi kehri thi sachchaiii saamne aayegi tab nandini toootjayegiii DeadEmbarrassed
rula diya naw nandini ko AngryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adohareVIMAL.SM

lovergirlalina Goldie
lovergirlalina
lovergirlalina

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Breaking off ties, sounds a little more serious than feelings not returned...Looks like the swap took place for sure and Abhay is her husband..?? what Shocked dnt tell me dat i've skipped evrythng juz read d update'z i tot d groom must b rajvirConfused Confused.and that's why she broke off all ties...makes more sense.

But  if she leaves now, the election will be in danger ...and PRP having lost massively  and this doesnt make sense at all...Confused

mujhey laga k yeh shaddi humne PRP k liyeh ki hai papa ka sapna poora karna bla bla yeh sachai khuli shayed i was thinking WinkLOL

VIMAL.SM

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Breaking off ties, sounds a little more serious than feelings not returned...Looks like the swap took place for sure and Abhay is her husband...and that's why she broke off all ties...makes more sense.

Actually Silambu , wouldn't if be weird if PRP won this election? What's left in the story then? I think they should lose this time. Maybe next time Nandini can lead and win? I want Gayatri to fall flat this time!

sarah_singhVIMAL.SM

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Actually Silambu , wouldn't if be weird if PRP won this election? What's left in the story then? I think they should lose this time. Maybe next time Nandini can lead and win? I want Gayatri to fall flat this time!
I know where you are coming from and I fully agree with what you said. Me too waIting for GD to fall on her face this time and Nandini to lead  of course...but that would mean another 5 years of wait .

VIMAL.SM

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged

I know where you are coming from and I fully agree with what you said. Me too waIting for GD to fall on her face this time and Nandini to lead  of course...but that would mean another 5 years of wait .
They could show mid -term elections etc! I think it would be nice if they show her transition from an aam ladki to a poltical aspirant!
Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged

They could show mid -term elections etc! I think it would be nice if they show her transition from an aam ladki to a poltical aspirant!
Mid term elections! Really? That happens? Well I don't know abt indian politics. Confused Yap agree it would be nice to see the transformation.. Let's see.

sarah_singhVIMAL.SM

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top