Saachi Sold Her Land To YG (Page 6)

drveena Goldie
drveena
drveena

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyelbasu

Originally posted by Eksie

Thanks for sharing... 

This is so intriguing... like a mystery thriller movie! LOL I'm not gonna tax my brains and think what's happening... nor wanna come to any sorta conclusions. Will wait and watch... see how things unravel. 

Speaking of brothers... its quite obvious DV is the youngest brother, hence so pampered. There is a 4th child too... and I'm hoping its DV's sister who will support him & Saachi. Not everyone in the family can be negative na...? ConfusedLOL

DV also has 'bhabhi's'... he mentioned it in the karwachauth episode! Embarrassed

@ bold: you are right.
 Ek bhai Ravan nikla( anway), Ek Bivisan (DV), tisra zaroor Kumvkarna hoga sirf sota rehta hae, iss lie dikhai nehi deta.Big smile

and the Ram here is saachi... zamaane kae liyae apne pyaar ko bhi tyag sakthi hai...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna37VIMAL.SM

koyelbasu IF-Rockerz
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drveena

Thanks for sharing... 

This is so intriguing... like a mystery thriller movie! LOL I'm not gonna tax my brains and think what's happening... nor wanna come to any sorta conclusions. Will wait and watch... see how things unravel. 

Speaking of brothers... its quite obvious DV is the youngest brother, hence so pampered. There is a 4th child too... and I'm hoping its DV's sister who will support him & Saachi. Not everyone in the family can be negative na...? ConfusedLOL

DV also has 'bhabhi's'... he mentioned it in the karwachauth episode! Embarrassed

Ek bhai Ravan nikla( anway), Ek Bivisan (DV), tisra zaroor Kumvkarna hoga sirf sota rehta hae, iss lie dikhai nehi deta.Big smile

and the Ram here is saachi... zamaane kae liyae apne pyaar ko bhi tyag sakthi hai...Confused

I hate this sacrifice mode. Till now I was supporting Sanchi but now I am withdrawing my support.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S0naliiVIMAL.SM

S0nalii IF-Rockerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drveena

Thanks for sharing... 

I hate this sacrifice mode. Till now I was supporting Sanchi but now I am withdrawing my support.

true koyel i hate this sequence and all this sacrificing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna37koyelbasuVIMAL.SM

Go to top