Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Not friends with Jennifer-Gautam (Page 9)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anki_KJSG

Originally posted by Linda25

another one anki ..media walo ne said gautam is fit and jenny said m i not ..then they pulled each otehrs leg lot ...its also a big jagda ..they not covered it too D'oh
omggg gautam called unfit to Jen...whattt
n Jen called him chicha...

no , reports said gautam is so fit, then jenny said m i not fit??? ...gautam dint tell anything about jen.

Edited by Linda25 - 06 January 2014 at 5:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia_JenAmHydroxyGroup

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanUlas

linda take my words .we r gonna get something much highr level then atta wala romance and kamariya scene

coz whener samud r kept apart they r brought together with a bang...this time touch me not spell will be broken by something reall touching...err under the limites of 7 30 time slot...lol

plus i feel these actors not talking rumours r deliberatly done...to highten the curiosity among the fans...we have same in jodha akbar .then ye hai mobbate then balika vadhu and all...while the chemistry between the leads is great in all such shows
but shana JA wali story seems true.. The hero has changed alot from his first show to now...but offscreen ko maro goli they r doing good job onscreen...busss hero ki ek baat acchi nahi lagi meko.. He litterly insulted one fan on sbs n also din show affection towards d gifts he got on his b'day from fans..trust me its not good behaviour towards d p who made u star today... N i hated it..Ouch
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged

n linda one more that payal scene rehearsal kya bola tga gauti ne give me funking payal mannn...
kitna bada zagda kar rahe the over that anklets...media wale kameene blind log cover nahi kiya wo sbb walon ne meerchi lagane...

anki even i have observed gautam really wierd with jenny ...he is often doing leg pulling and sometimes when she tries to be like in her own shell or goes tired .he is like chal hat badi aayi...and gives really an irrited friend look.be it paayal scene or the scene in ur dp where he is feeding jenny cake and jenny says i eat and he is like ...just eat it damn it...and jenny is like ok i eat LOL...i love their relationship yaar...sometimes jenny wants to be funny and sometimes gautam and sometimes both ...and when anyone is not in mood other one says ...fine do it for camera sake ...see sbb and sbs wale aaye hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HydroxyGroup

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
btw reporters can start to search the reason behind of this arguments  and my imaginative mind already gave a reason to sbb (dont ask me the reason, not at all good )  LOL

HydroxyGroup

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
LOL

but shana SBB walo ne directly said there is no chemistry between jenam ..is this also deliberately ??...hm we should wait ..but yeah kumud will reenter after approximately 2 week so there will be dhamake dar scene .
but there r alott of ppl from tv industry itself who thinks they have great chemistry... They must have said it to make that news more spicy...hott hottt

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NietzyShanUlas

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged

LOL

but shana SBB walo ne directly said there is no chemistry between jenam ..is this also deliberately ??...hm we should wait ..but yeah kumud will reenter after approximately 2 week so there will be dhamake dar scene .
but there r alott of ppl from tv industry itself who thinks they have great chemistry... They must have said it to make that news more spicy...hott hottt

hmm they said it few days ago and even gautam also like his jodi with jenny ,hmm something gadbad is there to make us furious Sleepy 

ShanUlas

HydroxyGroup IF-Rockerz
HydroxyGroup
HydroxyGroup

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanUlas

n linda one more that payal scene rehearsal kya bola tga gauti ne give me funking payal mannn...
kitna bada zagda kar rahe the over that anklets...media wale kameene blind log cover nahi kiya wo sbb walon ne meerchi lagane...

anki even i have observed gautam really wierd with jenny ...he is often doing leg pulling and sometimes when she tries to be like in her own shell or goes tired .he is like chal hat badi aayi...and gives really an irrited friend look.be it paayal scene or the scene in ur dp where he is feeding jenny cake and jenny says i eat and he is like ...just eat it damn it...and jenny is like ok i eat LOL...i love their relationship yaar...sometimes jenny wants to be funny and sometimes gautam and sometimes both ...and when anyone is not in mood other one says ...fine do it for camera sake ...see sbb and sbs wale aaye hai LOL
truee that... They r good in their own way...no need b like others... They don't follow ppl... Ppl follow them..
omgg main smart bann gaii..lol

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged

LOL

hmm they said it few days ago and even gautam also like his jodi with jenny ,hmm something gadbad is there to make us furious Sleepy 

linda media can go any lenghth yaar...when i had heard jenny pragnenet news ...i really belived it...and it was such a trash rumour...since then i have stopped beliving  them ...and always depend on actors for clearification...and when i am fed up i just trash it ...enough of meadia and its manipulations Angry

HydroxyGroup

Go to top