Guess what time it is! It's questions for Diala time! yay!
Thursday (probably your Friday) will pose a greater challenge than the other ones. Think carefully before you respond otherwise suffer the consequences (no consequences, but I'm trying to create some drama).
You're up Diala. Welcome to Shyam's Fantabulous Game Show where you get one gift for each question answered. Shall we begin?
Question 1: there is a wonderful event in the Mahabharata war. Arjuna pushes back Karna's chariot several feet, while Karna barely pushes Arjuna's chariot a teeny tiny bit. Why did Krishna praise Karna? And if you could say ONLY SEVEN (7) words to Karna in any language (you can mix languages, stick to one, or do whatever you want. But only 7 words.) [[Side note - Sam, I just crushed your entire post
; but please comment elsewhere or create a new thread for discussion. Your post doesn't belong here (varna Diala Di / Panchaali / Sayanee ka Krodha-agni me bhasma ho jayenge
Question 2: The questions last time are far from personal. Are you ready for some personal personal ones
Question 3: If you had to choose from acting, directing, producing, choreographing, or viewing a Tamil movie, which would it be?
Question 4: You feel a tap on your left shoulder, you turn around and no one is there. You feel a tap on your right shoulder, but no one is there. Your eyes dart from left to right, what is your first thought?
Question 5: Do you believe in ghosts / spirits / undead / demons / devils / Bob
Question 6: Suppose you are in control of your life 100%. You can choose anyone in the world to be your husband/boyfriend. Who would it be?
Question 7: Same as question 6, except this time you must "fuse" a bunch of people together. Just as an example (and it can be totally outside of MB), shaheer's smile, aham's chin, arjuna's wig, etc. The catch is you can only choose 3 people.
Question 8: What's the first thing you look to see in a guy?
Question 9: What's the first thing you look to see in a girl?
Question 10: What's the first thing you look to see in a baby?
Question 11: Do you like babies?
Question 12: Why?
Question 13: We'll be taking a short break. See you after these commercials!
"Washing powder nirma
Washing powder nirma
Doodh si safedi
Nirma se aaye
Rangeen kapde bhi
Khil khil jaaye
Sabki pasand nirma...
Washing powder nirma
Read more: http://www.lyricsbogie.com/tv-shows/nirma-tv-commercial/nirma-washing-powder.html#ixzz2pvOUc9tb
Question 14: (the following question must be answered truthfully and instantly.. no thinking; also you must do it aloud to yourself)
Say fort again.
Spell it twice.
Spell it backwards.
Say fork three times.
Say fork twice.
What do you eat soup with?
OK! it's time for a rapid fire round. Answer as many questions in a minute as fast as you can. Of course we don't have a timer, so who cares if you go over!!
1) You were given the task to change something about IF, what would it be?
2) Why are you so popular on IF (none of that "people are nice" bakhwas ... we want something cheesy )
3) What are some embarrassing nicknames / mispronunciations of your name have you gotten?
4) Favorite type of ethnic food (ie. indian / italian / japanese)
5) Easiest thing you can make
6) Hardest thing you can make
7) Are you a computer person (I mean internet browsing)
8) Bangalore or Mangalore? (off topic you should watch Bang
9) Favorite metropolitan city in India?
10) British vs. Mongols. Who screwed India the most (keeping religion out of the picture)?
Congratulations! You've passed the first Rapid Fire Round!
Time for another commercial! We'll see you shortly!
Welcome back Diala! You've played fantastically so far, the crowds has really gotten excited. Up next, we have the final rapid fire round. These will contain a series of riddles that you must answer. Fear not for answering incorrectly. Full points for the correct answer, bonus points for making me squirt milk from my nose (I'll be drinking chocolate milk while you answer)
11) How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
12) A thief enters a shop and threatens the clerk, forcing him to open the safe. The clerk says, "The code for the safe is different every day, and if you hurt me you'll never get the code". But the thief manages to guess the code on his own.
13: Johnny s mother had three children. The first child was named April The second child was named May. What was the third child s name?
14) Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
15) What word in the English Language is always spelled incorrectly?
16) Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white" or "The yolk of the egg is white"?
17) 11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field, how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
18) What goes up but never goes down?
19) Two children are born on the same day from the same mother but they are not twins. How is that possible?
20) Not a riddle, but see if you can follow along:
Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation.
One of them kept complaining of family problems.
Finally, the other man said: "You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation:
"A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter.
We got married and I got myself a stepdaughter.
Later, my father married my stepdaughter.
That made my stepdaughter, my step-mother.
And my father became my stepson.
Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law.
Much later, the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son.
This boy was my half-brother because he was my father's son.
But he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grandson.
That made me the grandfather of my half-brother.
This was nothing until my wife and I had a son.
Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother.
This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I am my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I am my OWN GRANDFATHER!"
--credit to people of the internet. NO CHEATING --
As a final note, you have done wonderfully. You have passed the rapid fire round, stay tuned for next week's Maharathi to see how you compare.
Until then, watch a simpson's episode where homer goes to India (more specifically Bangalore; if you're one of those extreme nationalists, don't watch; you might not like it: http://www.wtsof.tv/watch/S17E17-kiss-kiss-bang-bangalore
Be sure to click the black space on the right side, your mouse cursor should not change)
That's it folks! Hope you enjoyed today's episode and this week's Maharati contestant, none other than Karna's ...
wait? it looks like we have one more question from the good folks at Name That Person!
Diala, do you mind answering that question? (You can choose yes or no, except not no)
Excellent. Here we are -- the question for Diala is... Drum role audience please...
What is your relationship / What do you want your relationship to be with Karna?
Alrightly folks, this ends my share of the questions, I've annoyed Diala a tad bit too much since she'll be copy and pasting like crazy muahahahaha
Until next time folks ... so clap your hands together for DD's double-dhamaka dinchak-dinchak performance!!
Edited by spatel23 - 09 January 2014 at 11:20am