CC Devilicious #8(IO) - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/revealed-the-secret-win-the-show-bigg-boss-508

seems TC really has nothing to do that they come up with such W*F articles ๐Ÿ˜† isse acche toh their DD articles are better at least they get to add the masala there unlike such stupid baseless articles ๐Ÿ˜ณ
its really saddening to know about emraan's four yr old son
chemo seesions on 4 yr old is terrifying... 
not only emraan son... kisi bhi kid k liye is terriffying... n for parents its worst

hope he gets well soon...
by any chance did sanju become a aliya-zain (i forgot the jodi name๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†) phankhu???? lots of BI pics???

where is the SI fan in you sanju๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by _Sanjana_

MB forum was DD temple too Trish till the revenge track may be ๐Ÿ˜† ab DDians hi nahi hai IF mei isliye it looks like VD temple more warna MB forum was a DD n VD temple before ๐Ÿ˜† and this is the condition of every forums so i dont mind if RR is a SI temple seeing Ashish isnt famous like SI ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and nopes m not being SI advocate here, m just stating a mater of fact which is the story of every forums ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ashish will get fans soon kyuki its his character which is interesting warna Paro is simply boring ๐Ÿฅฑ

@hour glass figure: OTT comment, ignore
was it???๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

no you still are VDians ki advocate๐Ÿ˜† 
ashish phan honge if the serial is hit... dont know i feel RR wont be a big hit like MB was... 
MB had a unique concept ... bollywood theme... no matter how much they butchered the theme... but initial episodes were mind-blowing... RR me something is missing... i cant point out what.. but soul is missing ...

na i cant ignore... remember u told me m a SI hater๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ˆ

IF mein there is whole forum for signatures n avatars, i thought u knew!!
IF mei there is debate section too n wahan ke fights are dhamakedaar!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Nice, ab photoshop acche se sikh so that u can make DD siggies n we can request you to make some for us too ๐Ÿ˜†
naaa i didnt know... i never stepped there until recently๐Ÿ˜†

debate section kaha kaha kaha???

even i was thinking the same ๐Ÿ˜• Varun can dance (saying as rumors where there ke Remo was gonna approach him) but Wahi cant dance saala n SYK kya i want the whole ABCD gang in ABCD 2
nahh i dont want whole gang... i wanted SYK,Dharmesh, lauren to be retained...

Trish i started reading Parineeta FF by kawaii_geet (reach till Geet's Birthday Post 5 years leap) n i dont know if i should say this or not but the FF is a modified version of kuch kuch hota hota bas naam Parineeta diya hai!! I thought it to be an different concept altogether after reading the title but i found it completely like KKHH with some different situations bas but still i like her stories so i m liking this story too!! Loved all the college days n Gundi Geet and her masti and Maaneet as friends only!!

I dont why but this is gotta be the first FF where i actually shipped Maan with Anisha n not Geet and dint wanted it to be a Maaneet story at all but i know phankaas would have killed kawaii virtually for that, poor gal she had to say in her 7 ya 9th update only ke Anisha is an positive character so stop hating her for no reasons.. and it might sound funny but i couldnt imagine VD's face for Aryan ๐Ÿ˜† But yeah m feeling bad for him a lot, poor guy loved Geet unconditionally n yaha Geet madam is a lady devdas in her Maan ki yaad 

yup it is... until twist... after that it changes...
. you will soon find a note kawai saying readers its not a modified version of KKHH๐Ÿ˜†
yup anisha n maan made a romantic  couple..๐Ÿ˜ณ 
aryan was the character i felt most bad... he is a gem in this FF๐Ÿ˜ณ u will feel more bad for him in the end

she looks worse here, she is tooo skinny n aise lag raha hai hanger pe kapde taang diye ho

n i like her in curls, straight hairs doesnt suit her
she is looking like a churail .PERIOD.๐Ÿ˜ณmummmyyy she looks scary๐Ÿ˜ณ

sanaya did some show called meethi choori kya???๐Ÿ˜•