ArhanAngadholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is this only me or any1 else also think the same dat Isnt dere are many similarities between Mansi Srivastava n Sara Khan(fame of Bidaai) facial expressions??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I am not sure..coz I didn't watch Bidai. But watched Sara in Junoon. She looks very different.
I'll check some videos of Bidai. And tell you Manisha.😃
ok Awida di yss jst chck sm epi even u ll find many similarities in their facial expressions
awida thumbnail
Well ..Manisha..
They look very different . Their expressions too. Sara has small eyes, thin lips (then) and she is very innocent. Her expressions are more child like. Mansi's expressions depend on her eyes..she over acts some times, and looks more mature .
Sara shyness in bidaai n Mansi shyness in DDBEDS luks alsmost same anyway every1 had diff opinions :)
awida thumbnail
Maybe you are right Manisha , coz you saw the whole show. I watched only few scenes.😳
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think so...manisha...manasi eyes r big..and in biddai sara 's voice is nt very loud and manasi sumtimes overreact ...agree wid u awida...
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

i dont think so...manisha...manasi eyes r big..and in biddai sara 's voice is nt very loud and manasi sumtimes overreact ...agree wid u awida...

Thanks for comment Renu. 

Sara is more soft speaking than Mansi. And her expressions are more natural. But I saw her only in some love scenes and in her nightmare scene after delivery. ðŸ˜³ I saw Mansi in more complicated scenes . So maybe I am wrong.😕
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no need to thanks awida...i always felt good to reply ur comment..
i also didnt watch bedai bt saw her some epi...so i felt that her expression is nt similar to manasi.