Reliving swaron journey with Vrushan - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
omg😲
awesome work guys..
πŸ€—
loved it..
Thanks for reliving us through the entire SwaRon journey over the course of year through one post. VruShan has indeed made SwaRon more special.
oh my god
this post is amzing shardhzπŸ€—
loved it...
relieved all the memories...it was a roller coster ride..
yaaiden khamakha manbasiyo pehla nasha o re piya everything
the dates the ivs...
vrushan has redefined swaron... i am addicted to them...vrushan has made me fall in love with swaron!
i still remeber the day... the promo of sharon returning had made everyone curious..there were so many spectaculation who would be sharon but no one imagined that this angel would land in d3!!
she is the best thing happened to d3...
every scene however small it might be makes us all fall in love with them...their romantic scenes to their cute antics
these two bring a smile on ur face...brighten up our day and make us more crazy!!
-VruShan fan forever!!
Take a bow Shar...this post was an amazing journey relived - anything said about it is gonna fall short for praise..so just suffice to say it was simply khoobsoorat !!! and a wonderful dedication to how much of VruShan resides in SwaRon and the pleasure it has given us to be part of this journey...😊    
I totally agree with Meera here...words won't be able to do justice o this post..u just made relive all the precious moments of this wonderful journey ..hats off to both of u just amazing ...wonderful token of love for VruShan/SwaRon πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Oh my god you made me SO nostalgic with this! :') Aaah, this thread is bliss. VruShan awesomeness, passion, intensity, fun all captured through their dances as SwaRon! I love them so much!! :') Our lives would've been so incomplete had it not been for these two! Thank you so much for giving us so much happiness just by being who you are, VruShan. LOVE you both!! β€οΈ Thank you SO very much Shardha for this beautiful post!! ^___^
Originally posted by MeeraSwaron

Take a bow Shar...this post was an amazing journey relived - anything said about it is gonna fall short for praise..so just suffice to say it was simply khoobsoorat !!! and a wonderful dedication to how much of VruShan resides in SwaRon and the pleasure it has given us to be part of this journey...😊    

Aww thats so sweet of you
I have thought this kind of comment in my dreams
whatever you said it means alot for me 
thanks alot πŸ€—

Originally posted by _Deepika_

I totally agree with Meera here...words won't be able to do justice o this post..u just made relive all the precious moments of this wonderful journey ..hats off to both of u just amazing ...wonderful token of love for VruShan/SwaRon πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Finally you are here
Thanks alot Di πŸ€—
your appreciation means a lot for me and you know that

Such a wonderful post :) It's been a magical journey :)
awesome post shar..just loved it.. πŸ˜ƒ big hug to you... πŸ€—

sari purini yadhei taza kar dhi.. πŸ˜³

thank u so much for dis post.. πŸ˜ƒ

loved it completely... πŸ˜ƒ

in vrushan land now..  
Edited by sweetdivya - 10 years ago