Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||The Nocturnal Faction|| CC#27 (Strictly Invites Only!) (Page 41)

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Buh i cba to learn
Asian dishes take long
I cba to slave in the kitchen when I could easily put some waffles on and bam in few minites done LOL
Oh Rosh it means Be Back Later

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

-Candz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Candz-
-Candz-

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

I know one thing...Ima need a man that cooks. Cause I cant cook for shit. And Im making that clear from the beginning. "Before we go any further...I dont cook. So what are your thoughts on that?" LOL

Im like Candy...I need to figure shit out and fix things about myself first before I begin thinking about the guy I want to spend my life with. Hell I dont even wanna be in a relationship at my age right now. Stern Smile

this is so me too...I can't cook nothing either...I can make sure I don't starve but that's about it! LOL I don't wanna be in a r'ship right now either...

Honestly...that's like way down my list...it's just not important right now and this might sound bad but I don't want to have to think about someone else before I do something...in a r'ship you always have to think of the other person and at this point I'm not there...

Last r'ship didn't endear me to want to be in another one anytime soon LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HallyHDreA

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
BBL mean Be Back Later LOL

The problem with me is...I hate being in a hot kitchen. The saying...If you cant take the heat stay out the kitchen. Yeah thats my motto. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-xxMATSxxHallyH

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Hey Candy Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I have been learnin to make some dishes but rememberin all the stuff goin in a dish
I know mostly its d same for Asian dishes buh I need things labelled LOL

-Candz-DreA

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Deffo BBL now guys
DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cclove

I know one thing...Ima need a man that cooks. Cause I cant cook for shit. And Im making that clear from the beginning. "Before we go any further...I dont cook. So what are your thoughts on that?" LOL

Im like Candy...I need to figure shit out and fix things about myself first before I begin thinking about the guy I want to spend my life with. Hell I dont even wanna be in a relationship at my age right now. Stern Smile

this is so me too...I can't cook nothing either...I can make sure I don't starve but that's about it! LOL I don't wanna be in a r'ship right now either...

Honestly...that's like way down my list...it's just not important right now and this might sound bad but I don't want to have to think about someone else before I do something...in a r'ship you always have to think of the other person and at this point I'm not there...

Last r'ship didn't endear me to want to be in another one anytime soon LOL
Thats the damn thing right there...You have to think about the other person. I dont have the mental capacity to be in a relationship right now so to speak LOL

-Candz-xxMATSxx

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cclove

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I know one thing...Ima need a man that cooks. Cause I cant cook for shit. And Im making that clear from the beginning. "Before we go any further...I dont cook. So what are your thoughts on that?"LOL</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Im like Candy...I need to figure shit out and fix things about myself first before I begin thinking about the guy I want to spend my life with. Hell I dont even wanna be in a relationship at my age right now.Stern Smile</font>

this is so me too...I can't cook nothing either...I can make sure I don't starve but that's about it! LOLI don't wanna be in a r'ship right now either...

Last r'ship didn't endear me to want to be in another one anytime soonLOL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thats the damn thing right there...You have to think about the other person. I dont have the mental capacity to be in a relationship right now so to speakLOL</font>

Is it cos you have to think about the other person? LOL

Edited by HallyH - 09 January 2014 at 5:22pm

-Candz-DreA

Go to top