Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LaVita-E-Bella thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: cclove

Yes she is...she slept with Ezra...I was like keep it in your pants Aria...Jake's will be back in episode 16...he's out of town right now...

I'm gonna watch the season premiere tonight, but I saw a clip of the next episode. Seriously this girl really does need to learn how to keep it in her pants. She's cheated on Noel before. I feel like theres been others too lol. Idk if its exactly cheating but she's pretty much madeout or kissed other guys while being with another lol. 
Edited by LaVita-E-Bella - 10 years ago
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PLL has me pissed right now and not because Aria's acting like a hussy but because they broke up my fav couple without any kind of explanation to each other just so he can remain in Ravenswood 😡 and I've only watch one epi of Ravenswood but how are they trying to make Caleb and Miranda be like soulmates if she's a freakin ghost...Caleb's it's complicated excuse to Hanna was pathetic...after everything...this breakup made it seem like their relationship was nothing! 😡😡😡 
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

U guys let nisha eun the nl please dont pressure her to change things and what not. Discuss it with her but dont pressure herm she is totally new and extremely sweet .. she needs suggestions.. but let her ultimately decide.. i would tell her about the discussion thread at the college forum and tell her to talk about it there. 

Yes BOSS , who is Nisha ??
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

Just in case anybody needs entertainment.

and also after RV's entry the whole dynamics will change. Reality check in place.

I don't like mohit

Hey he is sanaya's bf right??
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Yes she is...she slept with Ezra...I was like keep it in your pants Aria...Jake's will be back in episode 16...he's out of town right now...

omg i read a theory saying spencer is a twin
 And it makes totall sense. 

Youtube spencer twin theory . Theres only one vid and its sooo crazybpossible. But then i also saw another one that supported ali tein theory and it was so much more pausible. 

PLL has me pissed right now and not because Aria's acting like a hussy but because they broke up my fav couple without any kind of explanation to each other just so he can remain in Ravenswood 😡 and I've only watch one epi of Ravenswood but how are they trying to make Caleb and Miranda be like soulmates if she's a freakin ghost...Caleb's it's complicated excuse to Hanna was pathetic...after everything...this breakup made it seem like their relationship was nothing! 😡😡😡 

Yes I have stopped watching it 
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

If it was me i wouldnt care. But yes talk about it to her first dont go to visha. 

And she is the nl cheif now. Dancingdiva. Her names nisha.

LaVita-E-Bella thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😭 Hanna and Caleb. That is one couple that I have loved from the beginning even before they were together. 

And Aria has always been a hussy. 
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shayari-

U guys let nisha eun the nl please dont pressure her to change things and what not. Discuss it with her but dont pressure herm she is totally new and extremely sweet .. she needs suggestions.. but let her ultimately decide.. i would tell her about the discussion thread at the college forum and tell her to talk about it there. 

Oh Rosh!...Let her know about the NL thread so she can get the gifs and siggys and whatnot! I forgot about that...Thats if she doesnt know already. 

Yes guys and she is only 18 and Rosh and Visha are very protective about her ðŸ˜†