Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I dont feel bD for haider. Why are people feeling bad for him? He is the one thats playing her and using her.
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She's started to show she's her mother's daughter but she'll not become like Razia... I think she'll realize what she did was wrong when Haider turns back the tables on her...
He was wrong in forcibly kissing her but there were many other things she could've done in retaliation...rape accusation was too far and the way she smiled when everyone at the camp was berating Haider was too sinister...she needs to be sweet Humzie again...
Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Im sorry? I thinkrape accusation is harsh but people need to remember that haider isnt some goodie two shoes. Hes using humeira to seek vengance and doesnt mind breaking her heaet again. why are people calling him a bechara? 
And she isnt a bechari for whats shes gone through? Just cause shes raazias daughter people dont sympathize with her. She gets the short end of the stick. Shes acting immaturely. But shes not raazia. And will never be. 
-Candz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

I saw a picture of Niagra falls frozen! ðŸ˜²

Yeah I know random but thats news! 

😲 Whoa! Random but whoa news! 
-Candz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shayari-

Im sorry? I thinkrape accusation is harsh but people need to remember that haider isnt some goodie two shoes. Hes using humeira to seek vengance and doesnt mind breaking her heaet again. why are people calling him a bechara? 

And she isnt a bechari for whats shes gone through? Just cause shes raazias daughter people dont sympathize with her. She gets the short end of the stick. Shes acting immaturely. But shes not raazia. And will never be. 

If you look at it objectively, she retaliated in a way that her mother would...I agree she's been through a lot and Haider isn't a goodie two shoes...he has a grey side but he's not a terrible person...he's been hurt and devastated too...

I'm not sympathizing with her right now because even as I understand her problem with Zoya for her parents uprooting...she's taken this with Haider a touch too far...rape is big and like I said before, she could've handled the situation at once and put an end to it but she chose to take revenge and her behaviour was totally unlike her...

She's let Ayaan leaving define who she's going to be...cold hearted...closed off from others...the extremities which she took today is something Razia would do...she wouldn't just nip it in the bud but take ultimate revenge...

It doesn't mean that Humzie will turn out like Razia but she has it in her...
-Candz- thumbnail
OMG Drea...😲 It's all ice! I'm blown away by this! Damn!
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I agree with both of you. 

Haider is a jackass for using Humeria for his own revenge. Humeria had nothing to do with what happened back then. Like fight that shit on your own. Dont use pawns. You came this far without using anyone so continue on your own and leave innocent ones out of it. 

But then. Humeria crying rape is disgusting. 

All in all...I dont feel bad for Haider. Cause I never liked him and never will. He needs to go IMO. But he shouldnt be accused of doing something so heinous. 
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello GFS and Drea ðŸ¤—
RosyRosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: cclove

If you look at it objectively, she retaliated in a way that her mother would...I agree she's been through a lot and Haider isn't a goodie two shoes...he has a grey side but he's not a terrible person...he's been hurt and devastated too...

I'm not sympathizing with her right now because even as I understand her problem with Zoya for her parents uprooting...she's taken this with Haider a touch too far...rape is big and like I said before, she could've handled the situation at once and put an end to it but she chose to take revenge and her behaviour was totally unlike her...

She's let Ayaan leaving define who she's going to be...cold hearted...closed off from others...the extremities which she took today is something Razia would do...she wouldn't just nip it in the bud but take ultimate revenge...

It doesn't mean that Humzie will turn out like Razia but she has it in her...

Haiders gone a touch to far using humeira to seek revenge. He can do it without her. 

Everyone goes a touch far. Of course rapes big but its immature not evil. 

And its not to make herblook like raazias daughter. Its a stolen movie track. 
-Candz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

I agree with both of you. 

Haider is a jackass for using Humeria for his own revenge. Humeria had nothing to do with what happened back then. Like fight that shit on your own. Dont use pawns. You came this far without using anyone so continue on your own and leave innocent ones out of it. 

But then. Humeria crying rape is disgusting. 

All in all...I dont feel bad for Haider. Cause I never liked him and never will. He needs to go IMO. But he shouldnt be accused of doing something so heinous. 

I agree...but I want him to stay though 😆...I like his interactions with Zoya...