Fan Fictions

Culaccino ~ An ArHi SS | Ch 3 Pg 45 Note Pg 58 (4/4/14) - Page 17

FieryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mistyrains

That was a very interesting chapter. There was Khushi, who I perceived to be someone very thoughtful, very understanding and level-headed. Clearly, she loves Arnav and is heartbroken about their situation. Then Arnav's father, I don't know why but I'm really intrigued by this character. I loved the relationship he and Khushi share, its touching. But I have a feeling there's more to him than what you are letting us know at this point. Lastly, Arnav stole the thunder in this chapter, for me. That last sentence, his inability to see Khushi in pain, so beautifully described. I could imagine that conflicted, that broken look on Sobti's face while reading this. Marvelous job! Continue soon! :)

Thanks so much for the detailed feedback! :D

And if you could imagine that last part, then I think I can breathe easy! Visualization is always my aim :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jduke

Super cool update and still can't believe that Kushi cheated on Arnav. There must be a big reason behind her choices. It is very clear that they both love each other and suffering with this impending Divorce. They have 4 more months to work on the marriage or will be separated legally. Very interesting story line.

Thanks so much for the feedback! :D

And they have 5 more months to work on their marriage :)
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: diyadivya

dal main zaroor kuch kala hai

it has evrydng 2 do vth nk
cant wait fr futr updts
grt wrk

Well thats presumptuous, dont you think so?

In any case, thanks for the feedback :)
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RITIKA..

Loved the update
Really want to know the reason behind their separation
Continue soon

Keep reading to get the answers to all your questions! 
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShikhaKhushi

Oh God! The first chapter was sooo beautiful! I totally loved the depiction of the emotions of the different characters. And I would love to know what pushed Khushi to do what she did... Because she really loves Arnav a lot, it sees dammit!

Keep reading to know the answers to all your questions!
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: V3Od

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a superb start👏

Words are not enough to tell how wonderful it was. I loved the idea of you displaying newspaper articles. It was mind-blowing. But the reporter was too much. How can she be so happy and encouraging about the news of Arnav and Khushi's separation. Weirdos😡

Arnav's actions were harsh, but I really get what he is going through. Right now, my heart goes to both of them. I'm sure there must have been some kind of reason behind Khushi's actions. I really wonder why Khushi took such a step, when clearly she seems to love Arnav so much. I just can't bear to see these two in so much pain. Hope both would come out of this misery soon😳

Thanks for penning down such a wonderful update, and long updates are always welcomed with open arms😆

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter

One week seems so long, so if possible update before that😉

The reporter was bitchy because well a. Its Page 3 news so catty-ness is expected and b. Clearly Arnav is a media darling and Khushi the woman who stole him from all the single ladies but is now open to criticism with Arnav not openly shielding her :)

Keep reading to know the answers to all your questions! :)
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yeshyeshna

awesome chapter

very well written
loved the newspaper cuttings
their love life was  good
wonder what problems occured for khushi no do this
arnav was so hurt
he still loves her
waiting for next part

FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ni_singh

well written chapter...loved it...waiting for the next one

Thanks for the feedback! :D
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjuRish

why did she cheat ???

its really sad and difficult to forgive when u r partner cheats and u catch it red handed

Keep reading to know the answers to your questions and thanks for the comment :)
Edited by FieryPhoenix - 10 years ago
FieryPhoenix thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IronButterfly

What a brilliant job you did with this first chapter.

Really liked how you added these articles.

Nice to have a bit of insight to their past and relationship and i'm sure we will be getting it in future too which will help understand the characters better.

For a base, you've done brilliantly well.

People who are used to the best find it difficult to manage with anything less than that and that is what is happening with Khushi.
She's only seen love from Arnav and his father. It's difficult for her to adjust to this indifference but at least she's trying.

And despite everything Arnav is failing to be indifferent.

Bring it on!

Thanks for the detailed feedback! :D

You have described Khushi's state well - she has always ever seen Arnav's love and protective stance and hence his perceived indifference is a bitter pill to swallow not only inside the house but outside in the media too where she had always enjoyed Arnav's shielding previously but yes she also knows that his indifference is just 'perceived' and hence wants to still attempt to make it work :)