Vani Rani

Vani Rani Jan 6 -10 Discussions; (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

quick_silver

Groupbie

quick_silver

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
swami has become manipulative 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Jan 6 -10 Discussions; (Page 9)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by quick_silver

swami has become manipulative 

Agreed! Dead As mentioned by Ravi in last week's updates thread, it's like Swami has been introduced as the new main villain of VR! Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

quick_silverPallanguzhiKarthikka

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Eagerly awaiting Karthi's thupputhal for Swami so I can nod earnestly and agree vehemently.. LOL

(Because I truly give up on disagreeing vehemently with the rest and siding with Swami..) D'oh

Edited by incorrigible - 12 January 2014 at 10:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiKarthikka

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

Eagerly awaiting Karthi's thupputhal for Swami so I can nod earnestly and agree vehemently.. LOL

(Because I truly give up on disagreeing vehemently with the rest and siding with Swami..) D'oh

To be frank, I am running out of words to describe him, you know.

He was really disgusting in the temple.

But ONR assures me that there will be a time when he will go begging to Vani.

Can't wait. Evil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

quick_silverPallanguzhiincorrigible

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

To be frank, I am running out of words to describe him, you know.

He was really disgusting in the temple.

But ONR assures me that there will be a time when he will go begging to Vani.

Can't wait. Evil Smile

Habba...nalla vaarthai sonneenga Akka LOL Please convey our thanks to ONR Sir for this good news... Waiting for that moment! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incorrigible

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Karthi, you're rocking yaar.. Hug You gave us the news of Surya's interview for Suriya Ponggal and the news of the redemption of Swami for Maatu Ponggal . . . Big smile Now, I'm eagerly waiting for our Kaanum Ponggal gift . . . Tongue Another fabulous addition to your writings page perhaps . . . Wink It's official guys, VRYPMS makkals now have our very own Santa Claus in the form of Karthi . . . Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ThangamPlus

How is it feasible and possible for Swami and Sara to split the bond??? Angry Che karumum, why pa??? Cry Vani Rani is only good when both Vani and Rani are shown as one... Confused 
Currently, the obstacle between them is Swami... Dead
@Shree you can hope he'll change but do let your anger out for his current actions LOL

Anyway, I know this situation will never happen to any of you (well hopefully not anyway) but medical miraculously LOL it has happened and you're in Vani/Bhoomi/Gautham/Surya's shoes (and yes for this imagination you have eight feet LOL) what will you do??? To Swami, Sara, Selvi???

Actually I was very hurt and disappointed in Swami today.. I felt he knew Sara'a feelings for Poo and yet he used Sara as a pagadai kai in gaining a low victory over Mano.. Romba kilthanama irunthuchi.. Over the past couple of days, he has really fallen in my eyes, first he hurts the wife he claims is his life and the sister in law he used to respect as a mother, then he deliberately hurts the son for whom he claims to be struggling for.. As a father and husband, his priority should always be Rani and the 3 kids' happiness.. But not only has he put that on a back burner for his varathu gauravam (which in itself is unjustified for the velai vetti illatha person he has always been as pointed out by Caryn), what I really could not stomach today was the way he kulir kayaran in his so called upbringing after using Sara as a pagadai kai to prove his point over Mano.. How are the writers ever going to write something good enough to redeem him after this horrendous week??

Exactly Shree..This Swami is a wasterel and we all wasted our time towards his sympathy..The way he said that he is not against love..Even I was able to see a flickr of hope, happiness in Sara's eyes..But the next moment everything changed upside down..He never allowed Sara to speak over..He was indirectly taunting or cornering him to make the promise considering the situation at home..Had he really understood his own kid, he would have not dared to take a promise like this..After all this, he says he his proud enough to have a son like him..Chi thu Karumam..Angry..But Sara's confession to Rani was brilliant..After all that he told, the way he cried to Rani bowing his hands..Really felt Sorry for him..Pavam..Cry...But this Swami doesn't deserve a good DIL like Poo..He deserves somebody like Devi to betray them..Poor Poo..CryCry..But I really wonder as how did the story writers have assassinated the two lovely characters of VR Swami  and Sara, and how are they going to justify them and redeem them back to their own self..I have never been this tired or annoyed of Bhoomi in the early days..But now Swami..OMGEvil Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top