Vani Rani

Vani Rani Jan 6 -10 Discussions; (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThangamPlus

How is it feasible and possible for Swami and Sara to split the bond??? Angry Che karumum, why pa??? Cry Vani Rani is only good when both Vani and Rani are shown as one... Confused 
Currently, the obstacle between them is Swami... Dead
@Shree you can hope he'll change but do let your anger out for his current actions LOL

Anyway, I know this situation will never happen to any of you (well hopefully not anyway) but medical miraculously LOL it has happened and you're in Vani/Bhoomi/Gautham/Surya's shoes (and yes for this imagination you have eight feet LOL) what will you do??? To Swami, Sara, Selvi???

Actually I was very hurt and disappointed in Swami today.. I felt he knew Sara'a feelings for Poo and yet he used Sara as a pagadai kai in gaining a low victory over Mano.. Romba kilthanama irunthuchi.. Over the past couple of days, he has really fallen in my eyes, first he hurts the wife he claims is his life and the sister in law he used to respect as a mother, then he deliberately hurts the son for whom he claims to be struggling for.. As a father and husband, his priority should always be Rani and the 3 kids' happiness.. But not only has he put that on a back burner for his varathu gauravam (which in itself is unjustified for the velai vetti illatha person he has always been as pointed out by Caryn), what I really could not stomach today was the way he kulir kayaran in his so called upbringing after using Sara as a pagadai kai to prove his point over Mano.. How are the writers ever going to write something good enough to redeem him after this horrendous week??

Edited by incorrigible - 11 January 2014 at 8:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serials2010

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Jan 6 -10 Discussions; (Page 8)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

Damn it, Swami and Sara are the worst Dead
I can't belive Sara actually did it Angry
Now, it makes Poo look like she is 'mayakking' the so called ulagazhagan Saravannan Cry... Not good
Ivanla oru manushana, Angry Poongodi needs someone million times better than this idiot Big smile - please Poo don't cry for this scoundrel Cry...

Time to revive #teamPooandGautham perhaps . . . ?? LOL But on a serious note, I felt kind of sorry for Sara today.. When Swami started with how he and Rani are not enemies of love and how can he as a father stand in the way of his son's wishes, for a moment there was a flicker of hope in Sara's eyes.. Then Swami played his trump card about family responsibility and filial obligation and that flicker of hope in Sara's eyes were extinguished and he became hard as a stone again.. Paavama irunthuchi.. Cry Poo definitely deserves much better than this Sara and Swami..

I second what you said Shree! Clap Remember what Swami did to Selvi - asking her to forget Rajesh? And what MOM did to Mano? Now he's doing the same to Saro... Cry His character has totally changed...I am so sad for that since he was one of the characters I had admired in the beginning.

Yes, problems and hardships do change a person to an extent - but to this much? 

Poor Poo. I hope she doesn't have to wait until the end of the serial to marry Sara. I was so happy with Tuesday's episode when Sara broke down  but now Angry.

Maybe VR team has seen many supporting #teampooandgautham and is going along with it? LOL

#teampooandgauthamforever ROFL

incorrigible

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Originally posted by Karthikka

Not looking forward to reviewing tomorrow's episode. Psycho Sami.

why pa.. Shocked waiting to read your choicest words for swami..

nalla thittungo pa..

I hate the storywriters for assassinating swami's character..AngryDead

Ya Karthi, I'm also waiting, I don't have the heart to scold Swami publicly yet, but I will definitely nod earnestly in agreement at every word you use to tear him apart.. Perhaps a few words for the team as well for the butchering of Swami??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhinithyamkv

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

I second what you said Shree! Clap Remember what Swami did to Selvi - asking her to forget Rajesh? And what MOM did to Mano? Now he's doing the same to Saro... Cry His character has totally changed...I am so sad for that since he was one of the characters I had admired in the beginning. Ravi, Swami's reaction towards Rajesh I can understand, remember the intial encounters between Swami and Selvi's family, no person in their right mind would want a guy like that for their daughter. As for MOM, perhaps he wasn't so wrong in opposing Mano-Jothi jodi considering what a Chandramukhi Jothi turned out to be, I bet deep down in his heart even Mano would have thought at least once what a waste of his life being married to Jothi! LOL

Yes, problems and hardships do change a person to an extent - but to this much? Liked how writers made Vani utter these exact same words fans of VR are asking on a daily basis! Thumbs Up 

Poor Poo. I hope she doesn't have to wait until the end of the serial to marry Sara. I was so happy with Tuesday's episode when Sara broke down  but now Angry.

Maybe VR team has seen many supporting #teampooandgautham and is going along with it? LOL

#teampooandgauthamforever ROFL Ravi, #teamPooandGauthamforever it is!! Big smile Aana how are we ever going to convince Poo to agree to it?? LOL Shathir, we designate to you the job of writing us an awesome fanfic to justify and campaign for our fav jodi to team VR and to Poo, ok va? Wink

Edited by incorrigible - 11 January 2014 at 5:43pm

Pallanguzhinithyamkv

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Btw . . . (Sorry for spamming . . .) LOL But does anyone in the forum watch Elavarasi?? What is Gautham doing there yaar?? Shocked Yaarachum konja update pannagga pa!! Is his role significant enough to start watching Elavarasi?? LOL

Pallanguzhi

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ravi..

Sara confessed to rani.. such a cute scene..

Radhika wonder how you perform the two different roles so brilliantly.. Take a bow..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhiincorrigiblehide

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Btw . . . (Sorry for spamming . . .) LOL But does anyone in the forum watch Elavarasi?? What is Gautham doing there yaar?? Shocked Yaarachum konja update pannagga pa!! Is his role significant enough to start watching Elavarasi?? LOL

I too noticed Gautham on one of the thumbnail episodes of Elavarasi Big smile but really even he isn't enough for me to bear all the other useless characters. LOL It has crossed 1000 episodes and it is a morning serial so honestly I would say don't even go there... LOL But, I could be wrong...

Pallanguzhiincorrigible

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

I too noticed Gautham on one of the thumbnail episodes of Elavarasi Big smile but really even he isn't enough for me to bear all the other useless characters. LOL It has crossed 1000 episodes and it is a morning serial so honestly I would say don't even go there... LOL But, I could be wrong...

Your warning came too late Shathir, Shree clicked on the thumbnail!! Shocked LOL I saw perhaps 10 mins of the episode that had Gautham in it.. (I simply couldn't resist yaar.. Embarrassed LOL) He was sooo sweet in that show.. Day Dreaming But having said that, that's the 1st and last episode of Elavarasi that I'm watching!! Dead (Unless of course Gautham appears on the thumbnail again.. LOL I have serious self control issues!! ROFL)

Edited by incorrigible - 12 January 2014 at 6:12pm

Pallanguzhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top