Vani Rani

Vani Rani Jan 6 -10 Discussions; (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
MOM is Dead and his mapillai (Megala's husband) is useless and their scenes are just plain boring. Ouch At least Megala and Karthik (for me anyway) have a reason to be viewed coz they are tolerable enough but these two are Dead Waste of time really, for now anyway as there is every chance a glorious surprised future track may stem from these boring scenes LOL We'll wait n c Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

incorrigiblePallanguzhinithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Jan 6 -10 Discussions; (Page 5)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I love VR's cheeky comments LOL, comments on beards and now Gautham saying 'medical mirahcle,' LOL it's two words but I could not stop laughing when it was used LOL

incorrigiblePallanguzhinithyamkv

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Prithvee is amazing, the old Swami character was amazing but the new one is now past the tolerable stage to the annoying stage. Please, how can he suspect Rani to do something 'wrong' in his eyes. She has basically gived up her life (Vani) and the least he could do is to be a worthy replacement. Angry He is always shouting at her Cry and making her cry Cry At the start, Rani and Swami made a good pair but now Dead. Please change, the sooner the better LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

quick_silverincorrigiblePallanguzhiCarynnithyamkv

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you Kalki

I wonder why the director made Swamy's character like that.  Yes, he has been through a lot but it his fault too.

Vani gave him money many times to establish himself, but what did he do?  Screw up all.  Not once, he stood up to his brother.

Rombha rosham ... ithu munalle irrukunum.  Vella vetti illathe thanda sorru kku yellam rosham oru kedu. AngryAngryAngryAngry

Cheek to accuse Rani abt honesty.  How about you?  Everything you hide from your wife & Vani.  Grrr ...

I don't know if Bhoomi has changed or not, although I think not, I really can accept him even when he was a crook.  He never insulted Vani this way.

Mekala - either change your father's attitude or let him die.  You cannot have both ways.

Edited by Caryn - 09 January 2014 at 4:12pm

quick_silverkalki2007incorrigibleKarthikkanithyamkv

quick_silver

Groupbie

quick_silver

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Swami is irritating to the core gggrrr...

kalki2007incorrigiblePallanguzhi

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Kalki..Infact I felt the same way..Swami is annoying to the core..I thought, Sara has some reasonable brain..The end dialogues rocked..Pl dont make Perimma as her strength by your behaviour..

kalki2007incorrigiblePallanguzhiKarthikkanithyamkv

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Thursday 248...

Sara   CensoredCensoredCensored

Swami  CensoredCensoredCensored CensoredCensoredCensored CensoredCensoredCensored

PooCryCryCry

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Makkas..I am out for a weak..Shall try to login through my mobile..Going out for pongal holidays..Wishing you all a happy pongal..Miss you all..

Edited by kameswari - 10 January 2014 at 1:57am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top