Vani Rani

Vani Rani Jan 6 -10 Discussions; (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Naan vanduthen! Big smile 

Monday and Tuesday Episodes Rocked!! Thumbs Up

Liked Surya's transformation, but more than that, loved Vani, Bhoomi and Gautham's reaction to it, and even more than that, absolutely LOVED Surya's reaction to his own transformation!! Thumbs UpVery well done Arun and VR team, keeping the vaatu walk was such a touch of brilliance and Surya's continued innocence was such fantastic continuity . . . Take a bow guys . . .Clap

(But I'll confess my main source of excitement for Monday's episode was the appearance of Gautham after a looong time . . . Missed you yaar . . . Inimel daily vaaranum, ok va? EmbarrassedLOL

Tuesday, love confession . . . Shocked Very unexpected yaar, but enjoyed it! Big smile Normally I can never tolerate this kind of accident pranks, but this once I'll overlook my aversion to it because Poo's happiness was such a joy to watch . . . The pain Sara went through in those few heart wrenching moments and his subsequent heart breaking confession made me feel that Poo was vindicated in some small way for the hell he put her through . . . Cry

But alas, vethalum marupadiyum murungga maaram yeriyachu, Sara accepted his love for Poo and yet rejected Poo herself . . . Broken Heart Intha writers yeppa yenna pannuvangganu guess pannaratha naan inniyodu vittudaporen . . . Nadapathellam nanmaikke nu nambi now onwards VR parka poren. . . LOL

And after a looong time, Rani-Thenu comedy . . . Big smile But the cliffhanger  . . . *Sigh* Wait and see policy . . .D'oh

(Also, on Monday when Vani called Devi Rani . . . Cry Devi's betrayal will hit this family HARD yaar . . . Not looking forward to this at all! Angry

Edited by incorrigible - 09 January 2014 at 1:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiKarthikkahide

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vani Rani Jan 6 -10 Discussions; (Page 4)" in Vani Rani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SriKamesh

Coolbie

SriKamesh

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incorrigible

Naan vanduthen! Big smile 

Monday and Tuesday Episodes Rocked!! Thumbs Up

Liked Surya's transformation, but more than that, loved Vani, Bhoomi and Gautham's reaction to it, and even more than that, absolutely LOVED Surya's reaction to his own transformation!! Thumbs UpVery well done Arun and VR team, keeping the vaatu walk was such a touch of brilliance and Surya's continued innocence was such fantastic continuity . . . Take a bow guys . . .Clap

(But I'll confess my main source of excitement for Monday's episode was the appearance of Gautham after a looong time . . . Missed you yaar . . . Inimel daily vaaranum, ok va? EmbarrassedLOL

Tuesday, love confession . . . Shocked Very unexpected yaar, but enjoyed it! Big smile Normally I can never tolerate this kind of accident pranks, but this once I'll overlook my aversion to it because Poo's happiness was such a joy to watch . . . The pain Sara went through in those few heart wrenching moments and his subsequent heart breaking confession made me feel that Poo was vindicated in some small way for the hell he put her through . . . Cry

But alas, vethalum marupadiyum murungga maaram yeriyachu, Sara accepted his love for Poo and yet rejected Poo herself . . . Broken Heart Intha writers yeppa yenna pannuvangganu guess pannaratha naan inniyodu vittudaporen . . . Nadapathellam nanmaikke nu nambi now onwards VR parka poren. . . LOL

And after a looong time, Rani-Thenu comedy . . . Big smile But the cliffhanger  . . . *Sigh* Wait and see policy . . .D'oh

(Also, on Monday when Vani called Devi Rani . . . Cry Devi's betrayal will hit this family HARD yaar . . . Not looking forward to this at all! Angry)

Welcome Back..Shree missed Gautham..New heroine chancekka?..Karthi inform the director..that one Heroine is waiting for him..Shree when you join Gautham as jodi in VR, poor gautham will not have dialogues at all..Avanodhayum sethu, u can speak..Am I right?..Avanukkum oru incorrigbile a?Shocked Pavam Gautham...CryCry

PallanguzhiincorrigibleKarthikka

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kameswari

Welcome Back..Shree missed Gautham..New heroine chancekka?..Karthi inform the director..that one Heroine is waiting for him..Shree when you join Gautham as jodi in VR, poor gautham will not have dialogues at all..Avanodhayum sethu, u can speak..Am I right?..Avanukkum oru incorrigbile a?Shocked Pavam Gautham...CryCry 

Kames, don't worry, pombala pillaiya nalla adakkam odukkama irrupen.. Embarrassed Promise pa.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiKarthikka

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Wednesday update posted

Samy needs to clear his head

Rani going to lose her patience and because of him she will become unhappy person - he is not letting her to live her life  - he didn't like Vani that's ok but why push Rani - he know how much she is hurting inside - seems like he didn't care about that - no good Samy - you are going to have money and power then lose Rani in the process

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PallanguzhiincorrigibleKarthikkanithyamkv

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalki2007

Wednesday update posted

Samy needs to clear his head

Rani going to lose her patience and because of him she will become unhappy person - he is not letting her to live her life  - he didn't like Vani that's ok but why push Rani - he know how much she is hurting inside - seems like he didn't care about that - no good Samy - you are going to have money and power then lose Rani in the process

It was pathetic though how he pushed Vani away. Idiocy of the highest order. He has forgotten how Vani saved Selvi and Rajesh in court.

He is as bad as MOM now, his ego is bigger than his common sense and his love for his family. Illegitimate son of a flea-infested camel. Angry

Funny how things changed. In the beginning we hated Bhoomi and was rooting for Samy. Now it is the other way around.

Thanks Kalki. Big smile

quick_silverPallanguzhiincorrigible

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Swami is becoming such a pain that even his no. 1 fan is hard pressed to defend him these days.. Angry Just reading the update hurts, don't think I'm going to watch the episode yaar, truly disappointed.. Cry 

Instead I'm going to re-watch the geek to sleek transformation for my today's dose of VR, thank you Kalki Ka for your updates that saved me from further heartache over Swami.. Hug

Ambalaikku azhagu yeppa vothevi ketkannumnu terinji, appa tayanggama seriyanna nerathile, seriyana atkal kitte poi ketkerathu than.. Ego parkara ambalai nalla valnthatha sarithiram kidayathu..

*Shree inspired by Karthi posting thalaivar song with her review* Wink LOL

Edited by incorrigible - 09 January 2014 at 8:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

quick_silverPallanguzhiswash2nithyamkv

incorrigible

Goldie

incorrigible

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

The family's response to his makeover was fabulous, and really the actors did a very good job of showing their delight -  Shree's Heartthrob aka Gautham's wonderfully surprised reaction to Vani's total delight and Bhoomi's astonished happiness. 

Embarrassed Big smile Day Dreaming Heart Hug

Edited by incorrigible - 09 January 2014 at 8:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhinithyamkv

swash2

Goldie

swash2

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kameswari

Originally posted by nithyamkv

monday updates posted..

Thanks for your consoling words friends.. trying my best to keep myself occupied.. but his memroies are making me weak.. 

I understand Nithya...but try coming out of it soon..Adhi requires a happy Nithya...(We too)
nithya, I am so sorry ma. It is never easy to lose a loved one...especially a 22 year old, just at the life's doorsteps...

Please accept my heartfelt condolences and we need to console ourselves saying he is off to a better place.

his parents must be hurting very much too. take care.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nithyamkv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top