Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

Ennapa School poitu varaklatiyum, missingnu label pannitenga 😆

😆 Missed you yaar, athan.. 🤗
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I love VR's cheeky comments 😆, comments on beards and now Gautham saying 'medical mirahcle,' 😆 it's two words but I could not stop laughing when it was used 😆

Yes I agree Shathir, it's funny to see how they incorporate all this into the serial 😃😆

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Damn it, Swami and Sara are the worst 🤢
I can't belive Sara actually did it 😡
Now, it makes Poo look like she is 'mayakking' the so called ulagazhagan Saravannan 😭... Not good
Ivanla oru manushana, 😡 Poongodi needs someone million times better than this idiot 😃 - please Poo don't cry for this scoundrel 😭...

Time to revive #teamPooandGautham perhaps . . . ?? 😆 But on a serious note, I felt kind of sorry for Sara today.. When Swami started with how he and Rani are not enemies of love and how can he as a father stand in the way of his son's wishes, for a moment there was a flicker of hope in Sara's eyes.. Then Swami played his trump card about family responsibility and filial obligation and that flicker of hope in Sara's eyes were extinguished and he became hard as a stone again.. Paavama irunthuchi.. 😭 Poo definitely deserves much better than this Sara and Swami..
incorrigible thumbnail

How is it feasible and possible for Swami and Sara to split the bond??? 😡 Che karumum, why pa??? 😭 Vani Rani is only good when both Vani and Rani are shown as one... 😕 
Currently, the obstacle between them is Swami... 🤢
@Shree you can hope he'll change but do let your anger out for his current actions 😆

Anyway, I know this situation will never happen to any of you (well hopefully not anyway) but medical miraculously 😆 it has happened and you're in Vani/Bhoomi/Gautham/Surya's shoes (and yes for this imagination you have eight feet 😆) what will you do??? To Swami, Sara, Selvi???

Actually I was very hurt and disappointed in Swami today.. I felt he knew Sara'a feelings for Poo and yet he used Sara as a pagadai kai in gaining a low victory over Mano.. Romba kilthanama irunthuchi.. Over the past couple of days, he has really fallen in my eyes, first he hurts the wife he claims is his life and the sister in law he used to respect as a mother, then he deliberately hurts the son for whom he claims to be struggling for.. As a father and husband, his priority should always be Rani and the 3 kids' happiness.. But not only has he put that on a back burner for his varathu gauravam (which in itself is unjustified for the velai vetti illatha person he has always been as pointed out by Caryn), what I really could not stomach today was the way he kulir kayaran in his so called upbringing after using Sara as a pagadai kai to prove his point over Mano.. How are the writers ever going to write something good enough to redeem him after this horrendous week??
Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incorrigible

Time to revive #teamPooandGautham perhaps . . . ?? 😆 But on a serious note, I felt kind of sorry for Sara today.. When Swami started with how he and Rani are not enemies of love and how can he as a father stand in the way of his son's wishes, for a moment there was a flicker of hope in Sara's eyes.. Then Swami played his trump card about family responsibility and filial obligation and that flicker of hope in Sara's eyes were extinguished and he became hard as a stone again.. Paavama irunthuchi.. 😭 Poo definitely deserves much better than this Sara and Swami..

I second what you said Shree! 👏 Remember what Swami did to Selvi - asking her to forget Rajesh? And what MOM did to Mano? Now he's doing the same to Saro... 😭 His character has totally changed...I am so sad for that since he was one of the characters I had admired in the beginning.

Yes, problems and hardships do change a person to an extent - but to this much? 

Poor Poo. I hope she doesn't have to wait until the end of the serial to marry Sara. I was so happy with Tuesday's episode when Sara broke down  but now 😡.

Maybe VR team has seen many supporting #teampooandgautham and is going along with it? 😆

#teampooandgauthamforever 🤣
incorrigible thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

why pa.. 😲 waiting to read your choicest words for swami..

nalla thittungo pa..

I hate the storywriters for assassinating swami's character..😡🤢

Ya Karthi, I'm also waiting, I don't have the heart to scold Swami publicly yet, but I will definitely nod earnestly in agreement at every word you use to tear him apart.. Perhaps a few words for the team as well for the butchering of Swami??
incorrigible thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

I second what you said Shree! 👏 Remember what Swami did to Selvi - asking her to forget Rajesh? And what MOM did to Mano? Now he's doing the same to Saro... 😭 His character has totally changed...I am so sad for that since he was one of the characters I had admired in the beginning. Ravi, Swami's reaction towards Rajesh I can understand, remember the intial encounters between Swami and Selvi's family, no person in their right mind would want a guy like that for their daughter. As for MOM, perhaps he wasn't so wrong in opposing Mano-Jothi jodi considering what a Chandramukhi Jothi turned out to be, I bet deep down in his heart even Mano would have thought at least once what a waste of his life being married to Jothi! 😆

Yes, problems and hardships do change a person to an extent - but to this much? Liked how writers made Vani utter these exact same words fans of VR are asking on a daily basis! 👍🏼 

Poor Poo. I hope she doesn't have to wait until the end of the serial to marry Sara. I was so happy with Tuesday's episode when Sara broke down  but now 😡.

Maybe VR team has seen many supporting #teampooandgautham and is going along with it? 😆

#teampooandgauthamforever 🤣 Ravi, #teamPooandGauthamforever it is!! 😃 Aana how are we ever going to convince Poo to agree to it?? 😆 Shathir, we designate to you the job of writing us an awesome fanfic to justify and campaign for our fav jodi to team VR and to Poo, ok va? 😉

Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
incorrigible thumbnail
Btw . . . (Sorry for spamming . . .) 😆 But does anyone in the forum watch Elavarasi?? What is Gautham doing there yaar?? 😲 Yaarachum konja update pannagga pa!! Is his role significant enough to start watching Elavarasi?? 😆
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Ravi..

Sara confessed to rani.. such a cute scene..

Radhika wonder how you perform the two different roles so brilliantly.. Take a bow..