Vani Rani Jan 6 -10 Discussions; - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by kameswari

I understand Nithya...but try coming out of it soon..Adhi requires a happy Nithya...(We too)
nithya, I am so sorry ma. It is never easy to lose a loved one...especially a 22 year old, just at the life's doorsteps...

Please accept my heartfelt condolences and we need to console ourselves saying he is off to a better place.

his parents must be hurting very much too. take care.
MOM is 🤢 and his mapillai (Megala's husband) is useless and their scenes are just plain boring.  At least Megala and Karthik (for me anyway) have a reason to be viewed coz they are tolerable enough but these two are 🤢 Waste of time really, for now anyway as there is every chance a glorious surprised future track may stem from these boring scenes 😆 We'll wait n c 😉
I love VR's cheeky comments 😆, comments on beards and now Gautham saying 'medical mirahcle,' 😆 it's two words but I could not stop laughing when it was used 😆
Prithvee is amazing, the old Swami character was amazing but the new one is now past the tolerable stage to the annoying stage. Please, how can he suspect Rani to do something 'wrong' in his eyes. She has basically gived up her life (Vani) and the least he could do is to be a worthy replacement. 😡 He is always shouting at her 😭 and making her cry 😭 At the start, Rani and Swami made a good pair but now 🤢. Please change, the sooner the better 😆
Thank you Kalki

I wonder why the director made Swamy's character like that.  Yes, he has been through a lot but it his fault too.

Vani gave him money many times to establish himself, but what did he do?  Screw up all.  Not once, he stood up to his brother.

Rombha rosham ... ithu munalle irrukunum.  Vella vetti illathe thanda sorru kku yellam rosham oru kedu. 😡😡😡😡

Cheek to accuse Rani abt honesty.  How about you?  Everything you hide from your wife & Vani.  Grrr ...

I don't know if Bhoomi has changed or not, although I think not, I really can accept him even when he was a crook.  He never insulted Vani this way.

Mekala - either change your father's attitude or let him die.  You cannot have both ways.
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
Swami is irritating to the core gggrrr...
Thanks for the updates Kalki..Infact I felt the same way..Swami is annoying to the core..I thought, Sara has some reasonable brain..The end dialogues rocked..Pl dont make Perimma as her strength by your behaviour..
Thursday 248...

Sara   🤬🤬🤬

Swami  🤬🤬🤬 🤬🤬🤬 🤬🤬🤬

Poo😭😭😭
Makkas..I am out for a weak..Shall try to login through my mobile..Going out for pongal holidays..Wishing you all a happy pongal..Miss you all..
Edited by kameswari - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kameswari

Makkas..I am out for a weak..Shall try to login through my mobile..Going out for pongal holidays..Wishing you all a happy pongal..Miss you all..

Oh Kames 😭 Will miss you yaar 😭 Will be quiet here for a week ðŸ˜­ Happy Ponggal and have a funtastic holiday my dear ðŸ¤— Come back rested and rejuvenated so that we can raise more hell together here in IF ðŸ˜ƒ Nalla pillaiya irukkanum, ok va? ðŸ˜†