Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Tera Mera Pyaar....Hot Jun And Jhalli Shan Series.. (Page 8)

_Tabassum_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tabassum_
_Tabassum_

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Awwsssm
loved it
Supperbbb...
thanks for the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Archangel.

ZaBeerHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaBeerHolic
ZaBeerHolic

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
unresd my comment on pg8

.Archangel.

rizwanaa IF-Dazzler
rizwanaa
rizwanaa

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
sorry for late reply
the update was mindblowing!!!
Arjun recalling the moments with Shan
while viewing the bracelet was nice
n loved the 'A' n 'S' in it
Arjun-Shan convo was superb
Shan's praising n admiring him was nice
Karan n Shan were nice as well
her staying back in the garage reflected her concern for the team
the last Arjun-Shan sequence was awesome n
was beautifully portrayed
the song selection was lovely
and really loved Arjun's pov
which portrayed his immense n unconditional love for Shan
it was one more wonderful part!!!
thanks for pm

.Archangel.

hunny1993 Goldie
hunny1993
hunny1993

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Wow !!! shannu hatk as always Wink

Kav kav sochti hu jiju kahi pagal na ho jaye tere attachar se LOL

But aj to jiju ne tera bolti hi band kar di

Waise jiju ka full body ka aisa description diya hai ki ab mera jasbaat ka control karna mushkil ho gaya hai Embarrassed

Luvd the update

Continue soon & thx 4 the pm Smile

.Archangel.

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Hello Hi Bye Bye..Im Backk!! LOL Swaagat Nahi Karoge Humara?? Wink *removes my glares nd pushes it up my hair..* Hum Iss Forum Ki Deewani Hai,Shaleen Deewani..Humara Naam Humari Personality Ko Shobha Deta Hai..LOL!!! SOrrryy fr the Bakwaas anyways! So Here..Im back wid 2nd Part..Hope U All will love it!! Thankkk You All fr the wonderful Cmnts on The Previous part..Touched by the love nd support! Keep Supporting,Keep Loving,Keep Reading,Lyking nd Commentingg! Love..HeartHeart

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 14 January 2014 at 5:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rizwanaa-Carrie-unishazZaBeerHolicll_megha_ll

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Drug Lord Case.
The sun peeped in thru the windows,making my lashes blink..I blinked twice or thrice nd finally opened my eyes..I sleepily lukd at the wall clock which struck 8:30 am. I rubbed my eyes nd tried to move out of bed but felt sum weight on my waist. I turned to my side nd smiled..Jun was sleeping peacefully,His head tilted over mine his back resting agnst the wall. His ruffled hair made him lukkk soo cute..Day Dreaming I kissed his cheek gently so as not to wake him up..Cuz he needs rest! Just then,I saw sum black marks on his chest..I quickly checked my eyes in the mirror on the front wall nd found My Kaajal was smeared,So they were the marks of The Smeared Kaajal frm my eyes on his chest..I blushed nd tried to remove his grip but no..He was way stronger than me..I tried to move his arms but I ended up wriggling..Afraid dat my unstableness might disturb his slumber,I tried harder..But No! They wer the muscles nd biceps fr which he excercised fr hours,me admiring him..Day Dreaming

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 14 January 2014 at 5:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hunny1993rizwanaapinkerbell-Carrie-unishazZaBeerHolicll_megha_ll

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged
They wer not about to give in easily.."Goshhh! Why Is This Man Soo Strong??" I mumbled as I tried to remove his grip nd finally I was sucessful..So I quietly got up frm my bed widout disturbing him..I washed my face,brushed my teeth nd went towards the kitchen..I had to prepare his Chai. I placed two wares filled wid water on the stove,One fr my Coffee nd Other fr his Chai..As I grinded ginger fr his Chai in Pestel And Motar,Memories of last nighr swirled through my eyes..The Kiss which made my world go Anti-Clockwise..Our First Kiss..The First Kiss Of Our Relationship..My First Kiss which made my heart go hmmm...I blushed as I remembered the passionate moments which lead to..Us being one! "
Khamoshiyaan Gungunane Lagi,Tanhaiyaan Muskurane Lagi..Sargoshi Kare Hawaa Chupke Se Mujhe Kaha..Dil Ka Haaal Bata,Dilbar Se Na Chupa..Sunke Baat Yeh Sharam Se Meri Aankhein Jhuk Jaane Lagi.."
I hummed the lyns as I grinded ginger unaware of the facy dat that in both wares water had started to boil

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 14 January 2014 at 5:49am

hunny1993rizwanaapinkerbell-Carrie-unishazZaBeerHolicll_megha_ll

.Archangel. IF-Sizzlerz
.Archangel.
.Archangel.

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I noticed them when they wer about to boil over..I extended my hand to put off the knob when it was put off..I lukd to my side nd saw Jun standing lukin at me..His arms folded on his chest! Thannkk Godd he had changed into his clothes which he was wearing last night warna again seeing him shirtless wud lead to perhaps another kiss or more,early in the morning..Wink "Tumhara dhyaan kahaan tha Shan?" He asked firmly.."Agar yeh garam paani tumhaare haath par gir jaata toh? Tumhara dhyaan kahaan rehta hai Shan?" "Tumpar,Humpar..Kal Raat Ke Baat..." I mumbled but cudnt cumplete nd blushed..Embarrassed He noticed it nd was amused to see her blushing..The gurl who made him blush was blushing herself today??? World's eighth Wonder surely???!!! He walked towards her nd took her face in his palms.."Ek Baat bolun? Tumpar Na Sharmana bilkul suit ni karta!! Shan aur Sharmana? Naah! Tum yeh typical ladkiyon ki tarah kabse ho gyi?" "I know Jun! Par hunn toh ladki hi naa..Pehli Baar Jaana Pyar,uske ehsaas aur uske Sparsh ko.."

Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 14 January 2014 at 6:06am

hunny1993rizwanaa-Carrie-unishazpinkerbellZaBeerHolicll_megha_ll

Go to top