Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shan,his loving sister he knew! The gurl whoose laughter echoed in the whole garage,The Sunshine of der lives! A loving sister of him..A Best Friend Of Simi...The Bestest Di of Anjali nd The Love Of The Lyf Of Shera,seemed soo quite!! "Kya hua Shan?" Karan asked as he caressed her hair,"Tu theek toh hai na?" Worry evident frm his voice. Arjun too stood silently,eagerly waiting fr her answer! "Oye Karan! Mujhe pareshan mat kar yaar! Ek toh waise hi mera mood theek ni hai!" I answered. "Bata na kya hua? Dekh mujhe aur Shera ko teri chinta hai yaar!" Karan spke.. "Hona Ki Hai? Beda Gark ho uss ullu professer ka!!" I answered,bitterly. "Kaunsa professor?" Karan asked.. "Arrey mere Psychology ka Professor! Ek assignment kya cumplete ni kiya..Chilla Chilla ke mera dimaag khaa gya!" Both Karan nd Arjun heaved a sigh of relief. "Bas Inni si baat? Shan tu bhi na! Dara diya hum dono ko!" Karan replied. "Aur rahi baat uss assignment ki toh maine tumhe uske baare me 2 din pehle hi remind karaya tha! Tumne phir bhi ni kiaEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
toh yeh tumhari galti hai!" Arjun voiced out. "Oh helllooo? Tum mujhse pyaar karte ho ya uss professor se?" I spke,angrily. "Shan! Jo galat hai wo hai! Tumhara wo assignment kabse pending tha nd i reminded u to cumplete it!" "Haan Whatever!" I spke pushing back a strand of my hair.. "Kabhi apni padhayi ko bhi seriously liya karo Shan!" Arjun spke up! I got up nd walked towards him.."Oye Sohneya!" I spke as I circled my arms around his neck. "Mujhe padh-likh ke karna ki hai? Tere Pyaar ki degree toh mujhe mil gayi na? Aur waise bhi,Graduation ke baad Mujhe tujhse shaadi karke ghar basana hai ji! Aur uske baad...Humare naal Tere Jaise Sohne Sohne bacche honge! Aur main pehle hi bol deti hoon...Ek Do ni chahiye Mainu! Mujhe toh poori ki poori football team chahiye tumse Rawte! Kyunki mujhe bacche bahut pasand hai !!! I love kids! Toh Ab bolo Hai Tumne Itna Dum Rawte?" πŸ˜‰ I winked naughtily at him! He knew vry well what I meant nd grinned..Karan who was watching till now coughed to get our attention. "Shera!"Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
"Tu iss jhalli ko jhelta kaise hai yaar?" He voiced out.. Arjun lukd at her,she was still smiling at him. Arjun knew her love for kids. Maybe dat was the reason why every week she went to the nearest orphanage to spent tym wid dem..She used to teach them,play wid them! Nd the kids too loved der Shaanu Didi..Arjun also accompnied her. While she used to spend tym wid the kids he used to observe her! It felt as if he was watching his very own Roshni alive again.. Playing wid the kids! The matron of the orphanage too had said to him.."Dekhna Arjun Bhau! Jab aapke aur Shan ke bacche honge na toh yeh jhalli ek bahut acchi maa saabit hogi..Jo Aurat paraye bacchon ko itna pyaar de sakti hai toh wo apne baccho ko kitna pyaar degi?? Main Bappa se prathna kaungi ki Shaadi ke baad Shan ki kokh jaldi hari ho jaye aur aapki zindagi bacchon ke aane se khushiyon se bhar jaye!" Arjun smiled remembering her words. "Aur Tu Jhalli!!" Karan added.. "Pehle Dahi Jamana Seekh le,Phir Bacche Jamayi! Khud abhi bhi bacchi hai aur pooriEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
football team chahiye inko!" Karan added.."Karan tu na chup reh! Tu jo apni inn babyon ke saath laga rehta hai na unhi ke saath laga reh!" I spke up. Just den Sim walked in wid a tray consisting of Coffee and Arjun's cutting chai which i handed over to him. News flashed on channel nd Simran asked Arjun to increase the volume..nd the next few minutez left us all shocked to the core! 5 ppl sleeping on footpath wer crushed to death by an Suv! "What The???? This is Bullshit! How can anyone be so hell irresponsible?? Kya kisi garib aadmi ki jaan ki koyi kimat ni hai apne desh me?" I spke,keeping aside my coffee mug! Karan cumpletly broke down nd shattered! Arjun consoled him. "Oye Karan! Tu chinta mat kar yaara! Isme teri koyi galati ni hai !!! Hum sab milke Munna ke maut ke jimmedaar ko sazaa zaroor dilayenge!" I added,Arjun nodded at me while Karan squeezed my hand. The investigation started,Arjun reached the crime scene nd tried to gather the evidences along wid Karan. He tried to ask a 5 .yr old kid but vain,Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
his mother didnt evn allow him to say anything..To investigate further,dey needed the cctv footage of the traffic stops. So Sim was ushered in to distract der attention while Karan was appointed the task to obtain the cctv footage frm the control room! Finally,they wer sucessful nd obtained the footage. They saw the footage nd discovered dat 2 suv's passed thru the signal. One was of Tamanna's nd second was the son of a political leader! (His name i dun remember!) dey had to go more deep. They found out both Tamanna nd dat guy wer heavy drinkers nd lykd to party till wee hours of the morning. Arjun decided to follow Tamanna,while Karan followed the political leader's son! "Par Shera wo minister ka beta toh itni asaani se kuch ni bolega!" Karan spke. I,Jun,Sim,Karan nd Anjali wer sittting disscussing the case! "Wo toh hai,par itne dino se uska picha karte huye uski ek kamjori mere haath aayi hai!" Arjun added. "Kya kamjori Jun?" I asked. "Ladkiyaan!" Arjun spke up. "toh iska matlab hume koyi ladki chahiye jo..Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
usse saari baatein nikalwa sake! Iska matlab Simi??" Karan added lukin at Sim. "Nahi Karan! Simran ne abhi abhi traffic police office me jaakar natak kiya hai!" Arjun added. "Toh phir kaun?" Karan asked. Arjun lukd at me followed by Karan."Main?" I asked. Arjun nodded. "Par Main kaise? Mera matlab hai mere paas wo-wo-modern types kapde ni hai!" "Koi Nahi Yaar! Main tujhe taiyaar kar dungi!" Simran chirped in. "par???? Main vo!!" I tried but Simran pulled me wid her. After 1 Hour... I walked out,pulling my dress! It was short nd making me hell uncomfortable..Arjun lukd at her..She cudnt take his eyes off her. She lukd hell sexy! Sim dressed me up in a black,backless short dress. Wid heels,smokey eye makeup nd chic hair! The dress was backless so i wrapped a shawl around my shoulders. Arjun walked upto me nd unwrapped the shawl around me..His fingers grazed my bare skin sending shivers down my spine... "Jun! Wo mujhe yeh sab pasand ni! I feel uncomfortable! Mujhe yeh revealing kapde pehen ke ladko ke Edited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
saath yun dance aur baatein..Mai un amir ladkiyon jaisi ni hoon jo kisi ke saath bhi...I mean main chahti hoon ki agar koyi mujhe a-a-Aise dekhe toh wo sirf aur sirf tum ho Jun! Main khud ko sirf aur sirf tumhe saupna chahti hunn Jun!" I added. "Mujhe pata hai! Tum chinta mat karo,kuch ni hoga tumhe! Main hoon na!" He replied.. I nodded,smiling. He kissed my forehead. An Hour Later... We reached the pub! I still was uncomfortable. But still had to do fr my team! ArjAn sat down at the drinks counter. While I danced(tried!!) seductively on the floor wid the beats! ArjAn wer continously keeping a watch on me. Just den dat guy came towards me drunk,he smiled naughtily at me nd tried to dance wid me. He slid his arms around my waist trying to pull me closer. His touch disgusted me,i felt lyk kicking the guy hard. But i still maintained my calm nd danced..But limit was crossed when he pulled me towards him. This was enuf fr Arjun! He got up nd walked towards us,Karan trying to stop him! Arjun pushed the guyEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
off me!" "Jun!" I spke up.. The guy stumbled unable to stand still. "Kaun hai tu be? Shayad janta ni ki main kiska beta hoon?" The guy threatnend Arjun. "Par shayad tu ni janta ki main kaun hoon!" Arjun blasted on his face. "Jun! Jun! Stop it!" I pulled him back! "Stop it Jun!" I kept my hand on his shoulder. "Dont u dare touch her!" Arjun threatnend him. "Jun Stop!" I spke nd pulled him wid me. "Kya kar rhe the tum?" I spke.."Wo tumhare saath bAdtamizi kar rha tha! Kaise sehen karta main? Pyaar karta hoon tumse!" "Ohoo! Toh bada pyaar aa rha hai!" I winked at him.."Jun! I too feel disgusted par karna toh padega na! Us masoom bachhe aur logon ko insaaf dilana hai! Aur u knw,I Love You!" I smiled. "I love you too!" he calmed down! So I calmed him nd went back to extract info out of dat guy nd I did!! Finally..The pieces got together! The killer was Commisioner's Son itself nd his father tried to protect his son! Arjun-Karan solved the case sucessfully revealing the commisioner's true face on media. EndEdited by ShanayaShaleen - 10 years ago
rizwanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
**unres**
awesome update
poor Karan going through
Arjun's lectures full of gyaanπŸ˜†
Shan was lovely
loved her in yellow outfit
n her convo with Karan was really nice n funny
so finally we get somone who can even make Arjun feel embarrassed πŸ˜†
also his pov when she didn't confess her love was nice