Bigg Boss Saath 7

Sofia Hayat Releases Tell-All Video About Armaan Kohli & Bigg Boss (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainfire

Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

I dont want to exaggerrate, but one thing I really do not understand here. In this forum most of the members are girls and yet some of them diss Sofiya for lodging a complaint against Arman. Their reason is that it will ruin Sofia's career.

Are we living in the 21st century or we are back to 18th?? Some people on this forum actually support crime against women if done by powerful people. This is the reason for increasing rate of crime.

PS- I am not playing a woman card here. Just a simple observation.

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">wow. seriously?</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">you are calling accidently get hit by a broom as violence against women equivalent to gang rape? I think Armaan should apologize for it (and I think he did) but to take him to court for that and compare herself to a women who went to a horrible horrible nightmare, no woman should ever have to endure, is INSULTING TO HER and women everywhere.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">That's pure BS and you and Sofia knows it. A strong woman, any strong woman would not make such a hue and cry about what happened on a reality show. She knew very well that most of what happened was staged for gain viewership. Its as big a BS as Gau crying about Andy showing her personal stuff on tv (considering she did the same thing just a few days before that)</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The fact that they are making such a big deal out of this and not about hundreds of cases in India where women are dealing with serious eve teasing, violence and abuse is A MUCH BIGGER INSULT TO WOMEN EVERYWHERE.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Its the women like this who make other women look weak by making a huge drama out of nothing to gain publicity while the real issues go unnoticed. </font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She wants to pull a Shilpa Shetty and she thinks by creating a huge drama. If she was really standing up of violence she would have come forward and told the police to give all the other cases and the more severe once more attention that her case.</font>

I will NOT dignify your lowest level of this comment with my logical answer.

There is only one word for you and your comment

PATHETIC.

Armaan and Salmaan do fearlessly whatever they want because of people like you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrbrangsAndjenie.lovelylotus.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sofia Hayat Releases Tell-All Video About Armaan Kohli & Bigg Boss (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
People think only rape is to considered as a serious crime against women.

When will they grow up and understand even a forceful push or abusive language is equally a violent act.

And I cant believe people are defending Armaan. I mean seriously they believe that a woman should wait for a rape to happen and then raise a voice?? Pathetic isnt it??

Sheeesh !!! What has the mentality come to. Feel sorry for such people

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_breezeAndjenieshmuupieseemasrbrangskiran307Rahm.lovelylotus.blue-ice

rainfire

rainfire

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

PATHETIC.

LOL.  If you cant talk like an adult than I would suggest you go and trend whatever on twitter.  Obviously that's what people like you care about anyways.  FYI try getting off of twitter and reality shows and opening a newspaper once in a while.  It will do you good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanda badgiCheesy-Chants

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainfire

PATHETIC.

LOL. If you cant talk like an adult than I would suggest you go and trend whatever on twitter. Obviously that's what people like you care about anyways. FYI try getting off of twitter and reality shows and opening a newspaper once in a while. It will do you good.

Again a pathetic reply and pathetic generalising of all fans.

I AM NOT ON TWITTER.

Why dont you pull your a** out of cozy warm world of submissive women and realize it is 21st century we are living in, not in the 18th century.

I am ashamed to see some women's artitude these days.

Long live doormat for you??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrbrangskiran307.lovelylotus.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top