a simple love and damn the... - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
man a beautiful, thought provoking post from u and i am off to bed 😳 i love when u talk about 'the boy' - yep, that is what he will always be, the one who created a masterpiece, art in its purest and most perfect form, and didn't even realise it! and the girl, will always love her, she gave me something that touched my heart, worth cherishing! i will be back to read all the wonderful posts here and see if i can gather my thoughts enough to talk about what the heck happened to my beautiful show and how i feel about it. on the whole i'm just amazed that it touched me so deeply, and grateful that it did! but of course i have those days too when i am bereft at not getting to see the mehnat aur sabr ka phal of the beautiful, complicated boy and his equally beautiful and crazy girl. u know their journey together will be more than extraordinary ~ the way they fight is more tantalising and dhak dhak inducing than anyone else's love scene! 😳 and the way they love ... 

oh and i remember that thread of honeypriya's and ur post in it, she and all u crooner ladies kind of kept me sane and i am eternally grateful 😛
My dearest Indi... could relate to the pain in your post as I feel it as much. In fact many and many of us do. Dealing with it is sometimes so difficult. I always wonder if the cast,crew, PH and channel really understood the impact of IPK and the huge following it had and still has. If they did,they probably would have worked harder to keep it afloat. 😔
Am not sure about others but my fam thinks that I have lost it in terms of my love for just a show and still watch and rewatch episodes and visit IF. They don't get it that for me it is not just a show but something that is an important part of my life.😃

Edited by sheanuzz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by stg1

man a beautiful, thought provoking post from u and i am off to bed 😳 i love when u talk about 'the boy' - yep, that is what he will always be, the one who created a masterpiece, art in its purest and most perfect form, and didn't even realise it! and the girl, will always love her, she gave me something that touched my heart, worth cherishing! i will be back to read all the wonderful posts here and see if i can gather my thoughts enough to talk about what the heck happened to my beautiful show and how i feel about it. on the whole i'm just amazed that it touched me so deeply, and grateful that it did! but of course i have those days too when i am bereft at not getting to see the mehnat aur sabr ka phal of the beautiful, complicated boy and his equally beautiful and crazy girl. u know their journey together will be more than extraordinary ~ the way they fight is more tantalising and dhak dhak inducing than anyone else's love scene! 😳 and the way they love ... 

oh and i remember that thread of honeypriya's and ur post in it, she and all u crooner ladies kind of kept me sane and i am eternally grateful 😛

hey stg,

lovely to see you. the boy he is forever... and she the lovely ladki. what they created for us... and without realising (oh the beauty of that)... they just worked with all they had... forgetting to be judgmental or even slightly lazy. pure art, you are right, was the result.

sleep well. and do come back. i love reading you... a show that changed many things... i can never say i don't watch serials any more... 😆 nor claim to be very grown up. 

touches the heart.

i have heard so many mature, well travelled, cool, witty, with it, see the finest movies, watch the best plays, been there done that, educated at the finest school in the west, clearly wealthy, confident, even naturally snarky women admit that finally.

you resist for a while i guess. then you can't. the television calls you. then you pretend it's not happening... it'll pass, then you try all sorts of things to not give in, not abjectly at least... but finally, this slightly loud, but utterly beautiful thing gets you.

touches your heart.

a rare rare feeling.

you give in... and start writing fan fiction or whatever. 😆 

thanks for reading those lovely crooners... tey were some really good days. i miss honeypriya on the forum. loads of heart, fire, energy and faith, and some snark. niiice.
It is really a beautiful post. I wasn't on IF then. I was just following few FB pages. Mujhe lagta tha IF is big thing and unknown too. So I shouldn't join this thing. But when IPK ended Arshi's stories were my favourite thing! I got so addicted that time that... Should I confess Or not?! :p
Bas dheere dheere If tak kaa rasta mil gaya..
I can guess from ur post that u r writer. Thank you dear!
I never knew that I am so crazy about these characters... Arnav and Khushi... I got to know when I was watching last episode of IPK. I felt a sinking feeling in My heart. And When last scene of Arshi's lovely moment started, i realized ki yeh mein or nahi dekh paungi! What will happen now?!
I cried silently alone behind my books. Huh!
Thanks for making the post... Miss them still but they comes in my Imagination sometimes...
indi di very interesting. Post
I loved this show bass

Thank you indi di for writing such a beautiful post. You have expressed our feelings so perfectly, I am going to try playing with words and express mine.

ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON

Four simple words but they have got everyone charmed with its magic and still this charm is spreading.

This serial isn't a teleplay anymore, it has become a part of our lives. Barun and sanayah flawless acting made Arnav and khushi every household name. IPKKND didn't got popular just because of sizzling chemistry between Arnav and Khushi but also because of  naniji wisdom, mami's makupiya touchipya n childish nature, a happy to go lucky guy NK, sweet n sayani Anjali Di, cool and calm Akash, shy Payal, loyal prakash brothers, cute Buaji always chanting Nandkishore after Khushi's Devi mayah, affectionate Garima and Shashi, a dear helper happyji, awesome reporter Kamlesh khabriji, even neverseen cockroach is also included. I how could I forget the most impotant character after hero and heroine. 

Villain tu sab se zaroori hota hai

Shyam Manohar Jha(diyah ho) he crossed all the limits of villainty and even defeated the worst villains of Ekta kapoor soaps which I used to consider the best. He was even the master of Arnav in manipulating others.

I watched it from its beginning but I start worshipping it after ArHi marriage. I used to chant its name every single minute and  I became crazy. I rewatched all the episodes and downloaded my favorite lovescenes, almost of every episode. Never any Indian drama got me hooked to the TV at certain hour. I was following it on facebook and joined IF after few months of its end. I am having a wonderful experience on IF, IPKKND forum is addiction. Reading ArHi stories with different backgrounds regenerated the feelings which I used to felt watching it. All my complains especially regarding the redemption track and contract closure got finished. I also read simple love story of ArHi and then I founded BOTP, all thanks to my lucky stars. First I was a silient reader n just used to like the post but then the awesome friends I made here encouraged me to comment more.  OSs,FFs, SS, VMs, Drabbles are still keeping the magic of IPKKND, a heartiest thanks to all the writers who took out time from their busy life and entertain us(readers) of stupendous ArHi stories.

This whole journey of IPKKND to IF taught me a lot. Every experience is imprinted on my mind. i grew with it and i am still grewing. I adore khushi never to give up nature and valuing family, Arnav's dedication to his work and his sense of responsibility which he attain at such a young age when his wounds of losing his mother n his sister's broken marriage were still not healed, time didn't gave him enough chance to cry out on his pain. He becomes the man of his family at a very tender age. I am still inspired of the power from which he coped everything and took control in his inexperienced hands. Both  lost their parents and created a new world on their own. Khushi's new world was enlightened by love whereas Arnav's world was dark but khushi made it bright with her smile and resides in his heart breaking all the barriers.

It's only magic because I don't what to name it that how this serial siliently made a very special place in my heart n life. When they cry I cried, when khushi got scared from Arnav fury I felt the same but then her ready will to face the rakshash made me strong to face any trouble in my life. I threw rotten tomatos, eggs and punches during the whole MU track toward shyam. I declared Arnav insane when he forced khushi into contract marriage. Their romance and moments when they were very close to eachother made me dream of my Arnav. Seeing Arnav and khushi obedient sibling I prayed to God to make me a responsible and obedient sibling. I love their love scenes, I have never seen the romance they did and the chemistry they shared on the TV except in movies. Their intimate scenes still give me goosebumps. I love the tag line of the drama

Nafrat pass anney na de, Muhabbat doorh janey na de

And the best thing which happen that Arnav let go his past and hold his love which fell in his arms uninvited. He didn't loose khushi and his immense love heals everything and brought Arnav from the ASR.

Barun and Sanayah did an amazing job following this tag line in their characters.

It would have been great if Barun and Sanayah continue IPKKND, my heart still yearn for this but its impossible.  I am happy to see each member of IPKKND cast progressing in acting. They all created a master piece and even after a year IPKKND and Sarun are still getting awards on their stupendous performance.

Arnav and khushi will be forever in my heart.

Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by starsarun

It is really a beautiful post. I wasn't on IF then. I was just following few FB pages. Mujhe lagta tha IF is big thing and unknown too. So I shouldn't join this thing. But when IPK ended Arshi's stories were my favourite thing! I got so addicted that time that... Should I confess Or not?! :p
Bas dheere dheere If tak kaa rasta mil gaya..
I can guess from ur post that u r writer. Thank you dear!
I never knew that I am so crazy about these characters... Arnav and Khushi... I got to know when I was watching last episode of IPK. I felt a sinking feeling in My heart. And When last scene of Arshi's lovely moment started, i realized ki yeh mein or nahi dekh paungi! What will happen now?!
I cried silently alone behind my books. Huh!
Thanks for making the post... Miss them still but they comes in my Imagination sometimes...

thank you for reading, starsarun

took me a while to get to IF too... but  oh the fun we had when the show was still on. that feeling in the heart... i can't believe still it's a serial that does all that. 😆

Originally posted by babycakes23

indi di very interesting. Post
I loved this show bass

hi babycakes,

glad you read and thanks so much... yeah just loved is, bas.

Originally posted by sheanuzz

My dearest Indi... could relate to the pain in your post as I feel it as much. In fact many and many of us do. Dealing with it is sometimes so difficult. I always wonder if the cast,crew, PH and channel really understood the impact of IPK and the huge following it had and still has. If they did,they probably would have worked harder to keep it afloat. 😔
Am not sure about others but my fam thinks that I have lost it in terms of my love for just a show and still watch and rewatch episodes and visit IF. They don't get it that for me it is not just a show but something that is an important part of my life.😃

@red: you said it right. I don't think so. They didn't understand  a bit of it.  As much as this is all creative stuff and most of the folks involved are supposedly most sensitive to out of ordinary creations, paradoxically that never seemed to have happened. Except the viewers no one really would have sat and watched a few episodes in peace. It was just another product of the en masse production of all the so called daily soaps. but alas.. this didn't belong there!!
Nice post. Yes a simple love...but you see it was played with heart to a perfection. 
For me after first few episodes it was no more a play it was the passion that was reflected in the acting,direction(especially) and off course the writing. Combined with...excellent human beings who were coincidentally all together as co-actors but more like family made it an excellent product. 
I feel once watched the show people would hardly recover from shocks...the way show ended. 

Edited by iris_iris2 - 10 years ago