Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 97)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

Folks look at what Maatey posted. And now all those PR type people/fans who were sooo vocal about her and boycotting jai ho and unfairsalman blah blah have turned against her. They themselves admitted that she is now trying to get attention since BB is over. Quite amusing those tweets(am hiding the handles but these were her fans before).

1. Now that bb7 is over gau is finding new ways fr attentn. Ignore her lyk we hv ignored d abusers.
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
    Expand
  2. Exactly. Gauahar is feeding her ego by not stopping the abuses. :)

lol... thats usual tho.. trying to stay in limelite.. but khatta limbu is fading :) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrilove_never_diesNishita123BeingBlunt

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
haila maatey darr gayi Jai ho ki low collections se ke kahin sallu aur industry ka gussa uspe na toot jaaye ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123-Rani

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
my God ... there are almost arguments going on between her fans and her ... now she is saying don't boycott and fans r saying we will and she is trying to convince them in her usual way ROFL

kuch huya kya ? kisi ne kisi movie se nikal diya ?   Wink why suddenly after so many days post BB ? side affects ?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri-Rani

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
LMAOOO This interview is SUPERBLY ENTERTAINING and HILARIOUS on a lot of levels.. Idk if any of you would be interested but am thinkin Chulbul maybe.. for ONCE I loveee the way Arnab is constantly slapping Rahul's hand till he gives on specific answer.. does Rahul have CLARITY ON ANYTHING.. am not even gonna get into his LACK OF UNDERSTANDING..LOL that he pretty much inherits.. just the royal blood does it for him I guess .. but RTI and women empowerment is his ans to all problemsROFLROFL in such case plz hire Matey in your election campaign.. she'll at least scream bloody murder for a STAND ON WOMENLOLROFL what a lost cause this chap is.. best is he is going on n on about recruiting young minds.. but young minds collectively are reading and listening to him and laughing at his bone-headedness.. I have a seriousl Sherlock moment of screaming at him..

WorldYatrilove_never_diesBeingBlunt-Rani

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

haila maatey darr gayi Jai ho ki low collections se ke kahin sallu aur industry ka gussa uspe na toot jaaye ROFL
what ? LOLLOL, Its all because of the average music , not so good promotions and more over Salman did nt wanted to price the tickets like Dhoom 3 to earn more money, he wanted the film's ticket to be affordable to "Aam Aadhmi"..

Maatey pagal hogayi kya ? LOL

WorldYatriBeingBlunt-Rani

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

LMAOOO This interview is SUPERBLY ENTERTAINING and HILARIOUS on a lot of levels.. Idk if any of you would be interested but am thinkin Chulbul maybe.. for ONCE I loveee the way Arnab is constantly slapping Rahul's hand till he gives on specific answer.. does Rahul have CLARITY ON ANYTHING.. am not even gonna get into his LACK OF UNDERSTANDING..LOL that he pretty much inherits.. just the royal blood does it for him I guess .. but RTI and women empowerment is his ans to all problemsROFLROFL in such case plz hire Matey in your election campaign.. she'll at least scream bloody murder for a STAND ON WOMENLOLROFL what a lost cause this chap is.. best is he is going on n on about recruiting young minds.. but young minds collectively are reading and listening to him and laughing at his bone-headedness.. I have a seriousl Sherlock moment of screaming at him..
This IV made my day last night, I was ShockedLOLLOLLOLROFL .. Twitter was full on fire last night..  too much of Raga jokes.. LOL

WorldYatrisonali.19281BeingBlunt-Rani

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

This IV made my day last night, I was ROFL .. Twitter was full on fire last night..  too much of Raga jokes.. LOL

its hilariousss.. constantly Arnab slapping his wrist to wriggle a specific response.. n him beating around the bush.. 

what EPIC ABBA DABBA JABBALOL

WorldYatrifire_gunBeingBlunt

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged

First - book padha? or still no time?

And frankly while i believe in the congress ability to govern (dont read that as good or bad just experience vs AAP mistakes today)... i am appalled... i have a lot to say but this should say most of it

" like in our mythology when they talk about Arjun, he only sees one thing, he does not see anything else, you asked me about Mr. Modi you ask me about anything and the thing that I see is that the system in this country needs to change, I don't see anything else and I am blind to everything else. I am blind because I saw people I love destroyed by the system. I am blind because the system everyday is unfair to our people" -

Really? Congress has in power since how long in last decade and also since 1947 --- and W*F have they done.. even manmahon a man i hold in high esteem (and country too) did what in last 10? my blood boils when someone like rahaul says system is unfair esp when his party was in power to change it!!!

I agree with everything u said on interview and keeping him on track!!!

AAP with some brain power to govern will be good. and hope they dont become communist party of india with their last rule being not allowing FDI in retail.. even china didnt have that restriction.. and they are communists!!

This topic always gets a rush from me --- tho i am the most non-diplomatic person u mean because i truly think that a country's destiny is largely driven by governance and policy over a long period... and India is where its today despite its government and all rays of hope always seem to disappoint... Fingers crossed on AAP and Mody...

sonali.19281BeingBluntfire_gun

Go to top