Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 91)

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Originally posted by sscomp32

[QUOTE=love_never_dies] Who watched LifeOKScreen Awards ? Hell boring it was.. Sleepy

Yet to watch.  Who was the host?
Also, last year not many good movies were released.  So even watching nominations wud be boring.  And the worst of all, Deepika am sure will make a clean sweep this time around.  She was the only one who had 3 major blockbusters YJHD, CE and Ram Leela.  But she is sooo boring and her acting is so pathetic!   Wooden expressions!  
Please post this in the Bollywood Forum. WinkLOL
Ha ha ha!  They will rip me apart?
[/QUOTE]Yes. Bolly forum is a mandir of Laxmi maata. LOL Deepika is hailed as Laxmi maata there. LOL
Hmmm...every star does have their own set of followers.  I wonder if D's fans like her for her looks or they also think she acts well.  Looks-wise I agree she is pretty...acting, zilch!

U know...it is only since when I joined this forum that I have little news about these actors.  Else, I didnt have a clue even about what's happening in Bollywood.
Just like my interest in cricket.  Used to follow religiously...now I dont even know their names nor do I recognize their faces (except for a few).  Life has gotten busy.  BB7 ki Jai Ho!  LOL  (that's when I joined IF)
Same with me.LOL You watch cricket? Great, you could join us during IPL in IPL threads. IF has a special sticky thread on first page for discussion when IPL starts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirl

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged

I hear Gurmeet - Debina are the next Gau-Kush.  Really?
I dont understand this hashtag trending at all.  What does it prove?
Yes they are. Not evil but drama queens. LOL
Debina dances witha broken rib. LOL
Please someone explain how can 1 dance with broken rib. D'oh

I started watching Nach Baliye since when Salman appeared on the show for Jai Ho promotions.
Sajid seems to be very fond of Gur-Deb.
I like Ritvik-Asha too.  They too dance pretty well.
Either one of these cpls seem deserving.
Same here. I like Rithvik asha too. Sajid likes them because Gurmeet is the best friend of NB producer Rahul mahajan. WinkLOL
RM is the producer of NB?  Oh...I didnt know that.  
Sajid clearly names Gurmeet-Debina pair as his favs and wants them to win.  But atleast he appears to be fair when it comes to awarding points to the contestants for their performances.  I've seen him give less to his favs too when they perform bad. 
He is not fair at all. Other judges will give 11 and he will give 7 "Concept nahi samajh me aaya" Angry. Jo bhi fairness who dikha raha hai wo twitter trend #SPRIGGEDNB6TOGURBINA hit hone ke baad ka damage control hai. LOL

liberiangirl

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Anyone here watch Mirchi Top 20?
That was another boring show.  FFed most of the segments.
Rashmi Desai, Gurmeet, Ritvik, Jay Bhanushali, Jay Soni, Mahi Vij, Kushal, Gauhar, Ajaz, Sana Saeed, kiddos Sumanth, Sonali (IGT 4 winners), Krishna, choreographers Tushar, Punit, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Shaleen Bhanot performed.
Salman also made an appearance for Jai Ho promotions.

I liked Shaleen's performance the best.  The kiddos, as always, were outstanding.

Ajaz's performance was not good at all.  Gauhar is a good dancer but surprisingly I didnt like her performances at all.  Kushal was comparatively better I shd say.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriBeingBlunt

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Hmmm...every star does have their own set of followers.  I wonder if D's fans like her for her looks or they also think she acts well.  Looks-wise I agree she is pretty...acting, zilch!

U know...it is only since when I joined this forum that I have little news about these actors.  Else, I didnt have a clue even about what's happening in Bollywood.
Just like my interest in cricket.  Used to follow religiously...now I dont even know their names nor do I recognize their faces (except for a few).  Life has gotten busy.  BB7 ki Jai Ho!  LOL  (that's when I joined IF)
Same with me.LOL You watch cricket? Great, you could join us during IPL in IPL threads. IF has a special sticky thread on first page for discussion when IPL starts.

I dont watch cricket anymore now.  I last watched IPL in 2011.  Havent watched cricket since  Smile

Btw, which is ur fav IPL team?  Mine then was Mumbai Indians followed by RCB, CSK
liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged

RM is the producer of NB?  Oh...I didnt know that.  
Sajid clearly names Gurmeet-Debina pair as his favs and wants them to win.  But atleast he appears to be fair when it comes to awarding points to the contestants for their performances.  I've seen him give less to his favs too when they perform bad. 
He is not fair at all. Other judges will give 11 and he will give 7 "Concept nahi samajh me aaya" Angry. Jo bhi fairness who dikha raha hai wo twitter trend #SPRIGGEDNB6TOGURBINA hit hone ke baad ka damage control hai. LOL
aila!!
uski bhi twitter pe watt lagayi logon ne? ha ha ha!
yeh kya ho raha hai?

Ok...then I dont know much abt NB too.  Watched the first 2 episodes...then missed the rest until Salman appeared and hv watched since then.   But meri aadat hai ki mein sab FF mode mein dekhti hoon...I see performances and fwd the comments  LOL  I rate them myself  Wink
BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Anyone here watch Mirchi Top 20?
That was another boring show.  FFed most of the segments.
Rashmi Desai, Gurmeet, Ritvik, Jay Bhanushali, Jay Soni, Mahi Vij, Kushal, Gauhar, Ajaz, Sana Saeed, kiddos Sumanth, Sonali (IGT 4 winners), Krishna, choreographers Tushar, Punit, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Shaleen Bhanot performed.
Salman also made an appearance for Jai Ho promotions.

I liked Shaleen's performance the best.  The kiddos, as always, were outstanding.

Ajaz's performance was not good at all.  Gauhar is a good dancer but surprisingly I didnt like her performances at all.  Kushal was comparatively better I shd say.
I saw just to know who were the top 20 songs. Watched rithvik, Shaleen and IGT kids. I thought would be an awards function like last year but it ws just a countdown show. And only TV stars performed. LOL

Edited by sscomp32 - 26 January 2014 at 1:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriliberiangirl

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Watching Screen Awards.  OMG!  So boring!  Overdose of Deepika.
Overall, one of the most boring award functions.Thumbs Down

I think I just watched 1.5 hrs of the show in 20 mins...thank goodness for the FF button
do you have a link?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ab5tf_20th-annual-life-ok-screen-awards-main-events-25th-january-2014-video-watch-online-part3_shortfilms?search_algo=2

Check the last 15-20 mins

thanks.. btw jai ho is worth skipping.. dont go on reviews.. lol... i dont get the reviews... so any collection is tks to sallu's stardom... he might be better off working on genuine movies other than his brothers... 
Oh...u watched Jai Ho?  Is it that bad?   Generally when promos are aired, sometimes u want to watch a movie and it turns out bad.  But Jai Ho's promo itself was uninteresting.  
I wanted to watch this movie in theatres...but dont think I can go .Cry

yes if u want to venture out for a movie pick a better one.. i seriously am telling u.. a waste of time in my opinion...yeh salmaan ka power hain ki it got the good reviews... am shocked..  

liberiangirl

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged

I dont watch cricket anymore now.  I last watched IPL in 2011.  Havent watched cricket since  Smile

Btw, which is ur fav IPL team?  Mine then was Mumbai Indians followed by RCB, CSK
MSD's team. LOL
My favs other than that are RR, Sunrisers Hyderabad (Deccan Chargers).
Generally i support any team playing against MI/RCB. Wink

liberiangirl

Go to top