Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 58)

Post Reply New Post

Page 58 of 152

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 15 January 2014 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
congu she RTed u Big smile 

possible kohli uncle and tanuja aunty must have met or may be sangy came to tanuja's home with armaan before going to that cricket thingy and also went to armaan's house but somewhere else beyond our reach sr kohli and Tanuja aunty must have met i m sure ...

yah kuku's PR is gone ...so all Fake IDs too LOL... 50% fan girls must have moved on ...rest will move on in next 3-6 months ...

sallu ke fans wahin ke wahin rahenge Wink

oh me too waiting for andy's interview ... he will give them back LOL but only if malishka will not be biased Wink

Edited by TheRowdiest - 15 January 2014 at 8:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

filmibuff00fire_gun-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 58)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Sangy with Tanuja ...
Same shirt he wore when he met Raj Kumar Kohli and sunil shetty ... frm the same day

With legendary Actress Tanujaji & my dear Auntyji. pic.twitter.com/g4xbiHXaWs

Embedded image permalink

Interesting I wonder if Kohli uncle and Tanuja aunty also met - rishta tay karne Wink

Well I heard about Kuku but I have not seen the interview. Kaun dekhe 3 part series on Gaushal. I am actually waiting 4 the Andy video. 

As for Kuku's tweets his 14 yr old fangirls must have moved on to some other character LOL. And where were Maatey and Kuku the superstar yesterday when the Screen awards happened and 2day at the filmfare nominations party?

And finally after weeks of trying Tani favorited my tweet!!! Yes I am happy! She rarely replies so this is good enough.

Really Tani Favorited your tweet? Great!! What's your twitter ID filmbuff??

Edited by -Rani - 16 January 2014 at 10:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filmibuff00

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Hmm Armu is signing autographs now. I am sure he probably never did it when he was acting in movie. BB7 had done a lot of good to himBig smile

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

filmibuff00

Goldie

filmibuff00

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@Rani - my twitter handle is @shaloo_canada. Yeah I send her atleast a message a day but yesterday I caught her when she was onlineLOL

@Minnie - I did not like Andy's interview with Miss Malini as much as his live chat. I felt like he was trying hard to show that Gauhar and him are friends. Maybe because he knew that was a pro Gaushal site. So lets see how the Malishka one goes. But the guy is going to all the film award functions and what not. Even more than Kuku and Maatey. No wonder it has been somewhat quiet with the abuses because the PR is gone n so r the retweets. I so want Jai Ho to be a huge hit just to give a big slap in the face of those fanbots who abused him. Otherwise I am no fan of Salman's movies. 

I also heard that Tanishaa is launching the Times food guide in Pune tomorrow. And ofcourse Armaan signing autographs and what not. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

@Rani - my twitter handle is @shaloo_canada. Yeah I send her atleast a message a day but yesterday I caught her when she was onlineLOL

@Minnie - I did not like Andy's interview with Miss Malini as much as his live chat. I felt like he was trying hard to show that Gauhar and him are friends. Maybe because he knew that was a pro Gaushal site. So lets see how the Malishka one goes. But the guy is going to all the film award functions and what not. Even more than Kuku and Maatey. No wonder it has been somewhat quiet with the abuses because the PR is gone n so r the retweets. I so want Jai Ho to be a huge hit just to give a big slap in the face of those fanbots who abused him. Otherwise I am no fan of Salman's movies. 

I also heard that Tanishaa is launching the Times food guide in Pune tomorrow. And ofcourse Armaan signing autographs and what not. 

Filmbuff - I just followed you on twitter. My handle is _Rani_Dixit.

Which one of your tweets did Tanisha Favorited? 

Edited by -Rani - 16 January 2014 at 1:32pm

KJasoosChulbulP

Goldie

KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Thanks Rani for sharing the vid 

Minnie twitter pe kyaa chal raha hai? Hashtaggers seem a little quiet these days LOL

I heard Malishka interviewed Andy. I wonder if she will call Tan Man? I doubt considering how biased she is.

I also heard Kuku called Tani a B***h in that Malishka video? Seriously?

3 parts to their interview seriously? I skipped to see when she would ask kuku question and its right at end - like 1-2 mins before end? in any case, i promise u if u start the interviews you cant watch more than 5 minutes of their fakeness... she basically said armaan was violent (in a 50 second clip i saw) but kuku was not? lol...

in logon ki doglapan and fakeness pe actually gussa aata hain..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

filmibuff00TheRowdiestsscomp32-RaniNishita123

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

filmibuff00TheRowdiestsscomp32-RaniNishita123

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Tanishaa-flooded-with-TV-film-offers/articleshow/28881872.cms
LOL at first line..  Tanisha emerged the winner in spite of not winning the trophyLOL

bashers has posted it in BW forum and bashing her ... jealous WinkLOL

maatey ko koi offer nahin aaya ? WinkLOL

as said winners never get anything post winning LOL

KJasoosChulbulP - i can't even tolerate them for a sec LOL... 3 parts r way too much 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 16 January 2014 at 7:22pm

filmibuff00sonali.19281sscomp32-RaniNishita123

Post Reply New Post

Go to top