Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 45)

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

hello folks.. Sampy ki gulaabi gang wali movie trailer is out it seems. .I happened to see it.. Madhuri is playing sampy?ShockedROFL couch laoooLOL but in all fairness.. I liked Juhi in this.. i have wanted to see Mads Juhi together.. but never thought it'll be in a gundi formLOL juhi's poltician presence is pretty nice.. its not hardcore maar kaat dungi yet has that  rustic touch.. dont know about the whole thing.. but strictly going by promo.. but Mads is sampy? really?ROFL

looks like a good movie but certainly two fine actresses will make it a worthwhile watch.. i wish i hadnt associated myself with bb and have sampatji image... but o well :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriliberiangirlBeingBlunt-Rani

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

looks like a good movie but certainly two fine actresses will make it a worthwhile watch.. i wish i hadnt associated myself with bb and have sampatji image... but o well :)
I can watch the movie just 'coz of Madhuri and Juhi...both extremely good actresses.
Promo also seems to be decent.
Sampatji in reality (based on what we saw in BB), didnt appear to have a powerful presence...so am kinda curious to know what exactly is she famous for (I hv no idea abt her Gulabi gang)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatri

KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitkataha

Kill me now. How does everyone work for 42-44 hours a week? Or even worse, 70 hrs a week? I AM SO DEAD. This is not my first 40/hr a week job, but this is definitely my most demanding job yet. Worst of all, I work for a desi, and he owns the firm. Some desi bosses are such  @#@$$%. Almost all his employees talk bad about him, and I am so scared that I may get fired. I've never been fired...I want to know exactly when that moment comes, so that before anyone dares to fire me, I say "I QUIT!!!! SEE YA NEVA ALLIGATOR!" This desi boss of mine (who's a South Indian) is also very, very cheap even though he's generating millions. He has allocated me a max of 30 hrs/week because that is how many hrs he will pay me for at the firm, but he makes me work more than 40 hrs...and I am sure I am not getting paid for the extra ten hrs. I am so mad, I wanna quit just because of that. I wake up at 5 am everyday and I come back at 6:15 pm. Some employees have told me though that there are days when they check in at 8 am and leave at 1 am the next day ShockedShockedOuch I am so scared. LOL I don't like this working bizz at all. Broke student life seems better at this point Disapprove I can't wait to be a student again in 7 more months. Day Dreaming

Oh and my commute is 1 hr and 15 mins. ClapCensored cuz of traffic and since I live in a huge city. I feel like dying as I type this.

oh and my boss is apparently "quizzing" me tomorrow. Only God knows on what stuff b/c I've only worked at the firm for two days and I barely know $hit, Lets hope tomorrow is not my last day 

not fair that Kushal gets paid in lakhs for not showering. WHY SO UNFAIR , LIFE? CryCryCry

hmmm... i dont your financial situation but i would quit than waste my life away if i was in your place... no job is worth this unless u really need cash for roti kapda makan but i would be applying away to all other places... this is exploitation as he is working u more than he is paying u and sounds like even if he was paying u fair he wouldnt be treating u well... find a better work environment asap or quit now if u can afford it... 
liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/I-am-not-born-to-just-become-an-actor-Salman-Khan/articleshow/28598382.cms
He definitely has come a long way...from the brattish image he had to what he comes across as now.  He's definitely a changed man
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news-interviews/I-am-not-born-to-just-become-an-actor-Salman-Khan/articleshow/28598382.cms
He definitely has come a long way...from the brattish image he had to what he comes across as now.  He's definitely a changed man

changed i wouldnt say... prolly a lil more mature... changed would be him confessing to hit and run incident:) 
liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

changed i wouldnt say... prolly a lil more mature... changed would be him confessing to hit and run incident:) 

Hmm...for all we know...he will go the Sanju baba way sometime soon.
But what surprises me is how long this case has been going on for.   I dont understand..why do they delay the court proceedings?  Lack of witnesses?  Can they keep postponing dates forever?  It is so frustrating to the families as well ...mainly the victims.  
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Hmm...for all we know...he will go the Sanju baba way sometime soon.
But what surprises me is how long this case has been going on for.   I dont understand..why do they delay the court proceedings?  Lack of witnesses?  Can they keep postponing dates forever?  It is so frustrating to the families as well ...mainly the victims.  

thats where the law and order breaks down.. too long.. witnesses get threats.. get paid off.. and victims were homeless people sleeping on the footpaths... so justice has low probability of being served here... 
liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

thats where the law and order breaks down.. too long.. witnesses get threats.. get paid off.. and victims were homeless people sleeping on the footpaths... so justice has low probability of being served here... 

how r they ever going to arrive at a judgement then?  will the case be open forever?

Go to top