Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 43)

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by filmibuff00

Yeh Kuku kyaa tweet kar raha hai??? Does anyone get this? I don't think I understand his language much  LOL

I think what he means (I could be totally wrong as I don't specialize in Kuku's special languageLOLLOL) that "If you want to beat/kill someone,  do it by your work" ConfusedLOL 

As if Murkh Budhi has lot of work laying around for himLOLLOL Marane ke liye kaam hona bhi toh chahiyeLOLLOL
I think u may be right. Someone posted some Vimal ad on his twitter today and fangirls started to faint. Maybe thats what he calls kaam se maaroLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi-RaniBeingBlunt

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Disappeared

I think what he means (I could be totally wrong as I don't specialize in Kuku's special languageLOLLOL) that "If you want to beat/kill someone,  do it by your work" ConfusedLOL 

Seeing Kuku's work [i.e. Acting], I am sure people will die.. LOL what an easy way LOL

One doesn't realize what they are saying in drunken state so we can Forgive Murkh Budhdhi for talking about his non existent work LOLLOLLOL

Edited by -Rani - 09 January 2014 at 2:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriBeingBlunt

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged

Yeh Kuku kyaa tweet kar raha hai??? Does anyone get this? I don't think I understand his language much  LOL

As if Murkh Budhi has lot of work laying around for himLOLLOL Marane ke liye kaam hona bhi toh chahiyeLOLLOL
I think u may be right. Someone posted some Vimal ad on his twitter today and fangirls started to faint. Maybe thats what he calls kaam se maaroLOL

Oh he really killing girls with his work (non existing) LOLLOL I still wonder how a guy, who neither is good looking, nor can speak properly can have fangirlsConfusedShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriBeingBlunt

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Oh he really killing girls with his work (non existing) LOLLOL I still wonder how a guy, who neither is good looking, nor can speak properly can have fangirlsConfusedShockedLOL

I srsly thinks he thinks he is a superstar... he has gone str8 frm hinsa in BB house to preaching about how to not hit anyone... Even in the recently released exit after hinsaa he was talking of how he would only come back to BB if public demands etc.. and he keeps using "duniya" like the whole duniya actually knows him or of him...

I am not kidding - i had no clue who any of these contestants were prior to BB and wouldnt had i not watched it after...except perhaps Ajaz due to his potential in bollywood if he fulives upto it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNimbuMirchi-Ranifire_gunBeingBlunt

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

I srsly thinks he thinks he is a superstar... he has gone str8 frm hinsa in BB house to preaching about how to not hit anyone... Even in the recently released exit after hinsaa he was talking of how he would only come back to BB if public demands etc.. and he keeps using "duniya" like the whole duniya actually knows him or of him...

I am not kidding - i had no clue who any of these contestants were prior to BB and wouldnt had i not watched it after...except perhaps Ajaz due to his potential in bollywood if he fulives upto it.

Well if a twitter sexy poll makes you a superstar then he is living in his own la la land LOL I had heard of a lot of the contestants before the show started but I had no interest to watch them. Now post the show, the only people I would look forward to seeing are Andy, Elli n Ajaz as they have some real talent. Couldn't care much about the soap stars. I liked Tanisha but never thought she could act, so it would be nice to see her successful behind the scenes.

As for Kuku I had no idea of his serial.

Edited by filmibuff00 - 09 January 2014 at 3:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KJasoosChulbulPNimbuMirchi-RaniBeingBlunt

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Well if a twitter sexy poll makes you a superstar then he is living in his own la la land LOL I had heard of a lot of the contestants before the show started but I had no interest to watch them. Now post the show, the only people I would look forward to seeing are Andy, Elli n Ajaz as they have some real talent. Couldn't care much about the soap stars. I liked Tanisha but never thought she could act, so it would be nice to see her successful behind the scenes.

As for Kuku I had no idea of his serial.
[/QUOTE]
Agreed.. elli i reserve my judgement on her acting skills.. it feels like she is a good person and definitely flexible with her high kick stuff on bb.. but it remains to be seen if she will act or just be a gori girl in movies.. tanisha should be a producer but some of her comments on family background are far fetched.. she isnt royalty - just from a family that did well in bollywood and hence has money... andy has potential (he has already been a vj) but i think ajaz had a lot more potential as an entertainer that i would like to see...and not just become another johnny lever kind of roles guy in movies... 

btw what is this about comedy nights with kapil getting women protestors.. i havent had a chance to see any epis last few weeks... 

WorldYatriNimbuMirchi-RaniBeingBlunt

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
hello folks.. Sampy ki gulaabi gang wali movie trailer is out it seems. .I happened to see it.. Madhuri is playing sampy?ShockedROFL couch laoooLOL but in all fairness.. I liked Juhi in this.. i have wanted to see Mads Juhi together.. but never thought it'll be in a gundi formLOL juhi's poltician presence is pretty nice.. its not hardcore maar kaat dungi yet has that  rustic touch.. dont know about the whole thing.. but strictly going by promo.. but Mads is sampy? really?ROFL

WorldYatriNimbuMirchi-RaniBeingBlunt

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
malishka got missed at me ROFL

sacchayi kadwi hoti hai Wink

me and my few frnds tweeted her today and she replied to me only ROFL now she is a new devi for Gaushal's PR team 

>>>>> wala tweet bura lag gaya Wink...awww she got hurt Wink

@mymalishka hope @BiggBoss never invites this biased lady ever again in BB @ColorsTV

@Minnie_S Yes they do say ummeed pe duniya Qaayam hai, don't they? All the best Darling.

WorldYatrifire_gunBeingBlunt-Rani

Go to top