Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 32)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

bold- if you oh so offer to graciouslyLOLLOL i would like the dumbfounded reaction to BEST MAN momentLOLLOL but i just couldnt passe the drama queen momentLOL

i stumbled on this vid.. american fans selected to attend a Q n A.. some rather thoughtful qs and a better erudite crowdBig smile am half way through and hoping someone asked what went into the adaptation of moriarty.. dk if you watched it.. cumberbatchDay Dreamingi had to get past hi voice and presence LOL but moffat's an are niceee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MltF5YNPac

LOL I could post gifs for that bit but then I just might be scolded again for hanging the page...ab kya karun, bolo?LOL

Oh this vid...was watching it just a few days back myself...don't think there was any Moriarty questions as far as I can remember but yeah WORD on the sighing over Cumberbatch...I just can't get over the voice *swoons* lol...even in the new Hobbit movie when his voice is all auto-tuned as Smaug, I'm still swooning over it...lol...and then the way he'll just smile in between at the questions...ADORABLE...what presence indeed!  Yes, Moffat's answers are really witty...you can tell this is the brains behind the operation...lol...I loved his answer about the DW/Sherlock crossover and how he always imagines a scene b/w Amy Pond and John talking to each other about "What's yours like?" and then both of them stand up and the height difference visual...lol...just the image is hilarious.

Have you seen Cumberbatch's appearance on the Graham Norton show during Star Trek promotions? That's another funny oneLOL...the "Cumbercollective" bit cracks me up

Here's the link

Edited by AreYaar - 07 January 2014 at 6:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Anu dont worry about Chulbul.. blame the midwest weather.. he is just cranky in wind chillsLOL bindaas gifs daloLOL
its funny coz the graham norton show vid came in the suggested vids and alongside was martin freeman hobbit trivia in norton show vid too.. and I was playing with my fingers.. coz If I start on hobbit vids it'll take all night.. so i decided.. dinner, Cumberbatch.. freeman -hobbit- tolkien tolkien tolkien LOL and while my dinner is in the oven i thought of taking a peek here to see you posted the same vid.. OMEN someoneLOL

I saw the moffat last ans.. ironically it was the last qs- his I would have the last word itself was LOL and then the Amy Watson bits in retrospectROFL o can sooo see him being the caustic humor.. esp in the middle when Ben is yapping and turns to him saying he is bored.. I bore him.. he IS SherlockLOL thats why i wanted to hear more about moriarty from him coz its interesting how they thought of moriarty as a freak techie  to put a math prof. in contemporary setting per se 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriNishita123

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmibuff00

It's funny I can see tweets where Gauhar fans were plotting to trend TakeastandwithJaiHo as a protest to boycott the film. But that totally backfired as now fans of the film and Sallu are using the same hashtag for all the positive tweets LOL

poor ppl... and today i chked some maate's crazy fans a/c's who stalk the convos on twitter and interfere and they had Sana Khan's pic in their profile ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriliberiangirlBeingBlunt

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

bold- if you oh so offer to graciouslyLOLLOL i would like the dumbfounded reaction to BEST MAN momentLOLLOL but i just couldnt passe the drama queen momentLOL

i stumbled on this vid.. american fans selected to attend a Q n A.. some rather thoughtful qs and a better erudite crowdBig smile am half way through and hoping someone asked what went into the adaptation of moriarty.. dk if you watched it.. cumberbatchDay Dreamingi had to get past hi voice and presence LOL but moffat's an are niceee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MltF5YNPac

LOL I could post gifs for that bit but then I just might be scolded again for hanging the page...ab kya karun, bolo?LOL

Oh this vid...was watching it just a few days back myself...don't think there was any Moriarty questions as far as I can remember but yeah WORD on the sighing over Cumberbatch...I just can't get over the voice *swoons* lol...even in the new Hobbit movie when his voice is all auto-tuned as Smaug, I'm still swooning over it...lol...and then the way he'll just smile in between at the questions...ADORABLE...what presence indeed!  Yes, Moffat's answers are really witty...you can tell this is the brains behind the operation...lol...I loved his answer about the DW/Sherlock crossover and how he always imagines a scene b/w Amy Pond and John talking to each other about "What's yours like?" and then both of them stand up and the height difference visual...lol...just the image is hilarious.

Have you seen Cumberbatch's appearance on the Graham Norton show during Star Trek promotions? That's another funny oneLOL...the "Cumbercollective" bit cracks me up

Here's the link

lol @ scolded...yeh high school thodi na hey...  arrey yaar boora mat manna i just said it was too many gifs in one post.. but post away as i like gifs... all i said was spread them out a lil :) besides as a guy am not really gonna swoon over cumberbatch... lol... so post away all the gifs u want.. 
liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

It's funny I can see tweets where Gauhar fans were plotting to trend TakeastandwithJaiHo as a protest to boycott the film. But that totally backfired as now fans of the film and Sallu are using the same hashtag for all the positive tweets LOL

ROFL
I thought they were trying to trend #BoycottJaiHo...werent they?
Btw, who is this Maria lady?  She seems to be filled with hate like I've never seen before...Elli, Hazel, Rahul Nanda...none hv been spared.  SK is her hot fav though   What's with her?  Is she PR?  She seems to spend the whole day on twitter.   Wonder what her life is like...wonder what she's gone through in life to have so much venom & hatred for ppl who she doesnt even know much abt.

Oh btw, Minnie, u got Andy to help u getting unblocked from Tanisha's twitter a/c?  Wow girl!
U r quite popular I see on twitter...lol!   

Now Gau fans, I still dont understand, why did they even attack Hazel? She didnt say a thing about G.   And now Payal is also tweeting abt PR.  Wow!  Lot seems to have happened in the last 24 hrs or more

WorldYatrifire_gunBeingBlunt

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TexanHolden

so cold in Texas. 
Does anyone know about anything related to Investment Banking?

they apparently make a LOT of money but have to work longer hours..that is all i knowWink
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

LMAOOO guys you gotta read this.. esp Alayne.. your ovaries will scream bloody murder..LOLall the hawt pieces in one frame.. but but READ what they wrote about KUKU.. KIND HUMBLEROFLROFLye log kaun sa show dekh rahe the bhai

thekti boy.. to likh diya.. murkhi ka kya..LOL
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/popular-men-indian-television/

OMG the last line - his popularity is close to matchlessROFL

Humble, supportive and kind hearted - we surely watched a different showLOL

U know when u travel by air and see an airline magazine they have these ads - top 10 restaurants, doctors etc. this seems to be one of those. Every word in the article about kuku is wrong. From sexy to humble in bb house to popularity. Lol.

gawd these TV actors r sooo secksiezzz..dey got lyk double chinzzz n pot bellyzzz... luff dem 2 death

WorldYatriliberiangirlNimbuMirchi

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Now Gau fans, I still dont understand, why did they even attack Hazel? She didnt say a thing about G.   And now Payal is also tweeting abt PR.  Wow!  Lot seems to have happened in the last 24 hrs or more

they are rabid and obnoxious that is why..

and to think some of them might be responsible for patients' health.. *shudder* ...

W*F professionals act like that?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriliberiangirlNimbuMirchiBeingBlunt

Go to top