Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 22)

..Amfer.. Goldie
..Amfer..
..Amfer..

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlayneStone

Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by sonali.19281

ROFLomggg AlayneLOL if you really want action.. go to that Sanaya's show forum and open a post saying she cant act.. I bet a chavanni on 25 pages of fan attackLOL
and who the fudge are those drags gifs on SuyashLOL

ROFLROFL
Videos of the Gif's :

you always deliver the goodsWink

My vote goes to my KUkuku . Blushing #Kahonapyaazhai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatrifire_gun

..Amfer.. Goldie
..Amfer..
..Amfer..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodh_Ki_DhuliWorldYatrifire_gunBeingBlunt

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
hello 9-10ers.

anyone from midwest? Northeast?

take care buddies. wear warm warm clothes & then go out. no body part exposed. I came to work in bus. I know.  Its freezing cold. Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriAntlerssonali.19281BeingBluntNishita123

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AreYaar

[QUOTE=sonali.19281]

The drunken debauchery was hilarious...the tall beakers that Sherlock procured for PRECISE measurements of beer...lol...and even when DRUNK he was frigging fighting over ASHLOLLOL..."I KNOW Ash" and John facepalming on the side...epicLOL...but yes I know what you mean...even I couldn't put a finger on it...overall flow did lack...and yes I also think it's cuz they just threw in the short stories rather than a proper overarching case to hold our interest...cuz the wedding took centerstage I guess.

I've loved Sherlock's interactions with Mary so far too...yes she deffo likes him...and sees through his b.s. too...it's quite adorable how she is that bridge b/w him and John...calls both of them out on their b.s. and understands how much they love each other.

But yeah I agree with what you mean bout the subtlety...like the thing is they haven't TOTALLY gone overboard either...they do more or less keep the Sherlock essence intact but yeah there are moments where I also wish they take it a little more subtly and I sort of miss the version of Sherlock who scoffs more at sentimentality than giving in to such baser human emotions...feels a bit weirdLOL...like they friggin showed him doing a TWIRL in the epiLOL

LOLLL at Nerd games.. being on this side of it.. I can totally relate to some stuff nerds do with prideLOLLOL one of our regular game is guessing the volume of a liquid by eye sight without measuring.. or measuring stuff too acutely in a vague recipe etcLOLLOLLOL so the measuring the beer was actually not too far fetched for me.. as he had paced out how much distance vs time.. how much alcohol and how long his body wt would keep it before he went to the loo.. only watson tricked him with the vodka shotsLOLLOLLOL the ASH bit was hillarious... even guess who am ILOL

yes Mary sees through both.. I dont why I have a bad feeling about Mary and her pregnancy.. didnt they boot her off in the movie version. .god knows what they may do with her in this version.. esp after establishing this connect she instantly developed with SH.. and we know he gets protective about the likes of Mrs. Hudson or Watson , now Mary and the repeated I will be there for you both was definitely a foreshadowing.. although I was hoping they underplayed it.. such an emotional SH was a lil odd for me.. see I can relate to the one who makes a special melody for this wedding dance.. and leaves that as a gift.. THAT is SH.. subtle.. even awkwardly letting things out is him.. like he said all those things about Watson and said oh I hadn't said it last time..LOL so the whole confident eloquence of emotions, for consistence sake I hope is to tie things up for whats coming fwd. even the way he connected to the bride's maid and looking for companionship at the end.. to me was foreshadowing of Adler returning.. they are opening up his human insecurities.. the problem is there's JUST 3 EPIS.. so they do say 18 months or 12 months.. but its hard to really see it transpire and connect with the change so to speak.. but him being a party to wedding planning was a bit much i thoughtLOL I just couldnt see it.. I MISS THE SASS of S1, E1.. that epi had the besttt caustic humor.. very asperger's.. to come this far from there feels like "end of an era"LOL

LOL guess who am I was hilarious...and interesting that even in drunk state, all John could think of for Sherlock to guess was HIMSELFLOL...So we get Sherlock Holmes sitting there with the Sherlock tag on his head and unable to guess himselfLOL...and John as MADONNAROFL..."Yes, but am I a PRETTY lady?"LOLLOL

Yeah tragedy is coming definitely...all the theories are on about this Augustus probably blackmailing Mary and I think either Mary or the baby is gonna die...they need a big shakeup for the series going into season 4 cuz so far the season has been all about domestic bliss and re-aclimitization for both Sherlock and John...so all the foreshadowing is there...Sherlock's last vow...about always being there for the three of them...he will probably have to make some tough choice and that might be the new wedge b/w him and John.

I miss the sass of the earlier seasons too...so yes along with Sherlock, we also feel the "end of the era" quite acutely...lol marriage DOES change everythingLOL...

But yes let's see if they will tie up all this mellowing of Sherlock in the final epi.

myvoicesonali.19281

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged

yup Binu was troublemaker back then.. idk what she is now.. considering she changed so many randomly in the middle..LOLLOL the whole oh am so bubbly cute and air headed.. doe-eyed but shoot from mouth.. conveniently distressed but otherwise joan of arc.. can be only abused by the haindsome heroes female roles put me off in general..LOLLOL and I remember I tried being my snarky self in the first week which put off some sanaya fans (who were MJHT time acquaintances) so I let it be.. and as it is lost interest.. randomly in the middle me and binu would see interviews to vent how incorrigible she had becomeLOLLOL I think her loudness in MJHT was not as prominent coz of bijlani and the others who were fun types.. but barun was this veryyy laid back .. chilled types in interviews and she would yell and yell all shriekyyyLOLLOLLOL yikes.. Oh heck I remember the famous Rati fans wars in MJHT.. part of why I didnt like her was due to the fan worship and with IPK Sanaya acquired the similar breed of fandom.. i think even those geet/ drashti fans are this psychoLOL infiltrate all over and project her as some greek goddess.. Drashti ofc I only saw in DMG so I dont know but she also does this love story ki abla heroine roles only.. and she and Sanaya are friends so they ape each other happilyLOL

i dont know when these fan breed reached such levels of petulance.. i guess with twitter etc when they think they oh so have a voice of importance..LOL to create a furor that prompted that iPK ruckus.. I even heard some people attempted a real time protest if you will.. all that and their greek hero is coming back to tv I hear.. did his movies release.. Sanaya bothers me on how STUPID she comes across shooting from her mouth LOL latest ex was with Salman in BB finale.. he was as usual snarking and she didnt catch it.. neither did her fansLOLLOL i have no hopes from her.. she is milking on the money while her love story on loop stint lasts.. i doubt she cares much for prof. development etc..

Sanaya is forever 16 yaar...mentally that isLOL...kehne ko she's like 29 or something...but neither looks nor behavior would show thatLOL...so she enjoys acting like a hyper teenager...hence the fun loving vibe...forever young ji, forever young.

Fangirls truly can make you start to dislike anyone...I liked Rati in MJHT but her fangirls also went totally rabid during the course of the show and I started to dislike her by association...ditto for the rest of the cast of the show...very very few actors manage to remain classy or GROUNDED in the face of all the adulation...or basically CARRY themselves well and retain their core selves. 

myvoicesonali.19281

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
so cold in Texas. 
Does anyone know about anything related to Investment Banking?
KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

i found an indian restaurant that serves vada pav other side of the city...i have never ventured out in the 'burbs..i am gonna try it out this weekend..

also feel like some dahi wada and paneer dosa and kulfi

and chole bhature and samosa chaat

U are mentioning some of the tastiest fares .. Hope the restaurant is worth it. In my experience no vada pav comes close to streetfare vada pavs in mumbai. Or dutta eating joint on way to lonavala...sign up for bb8 and u can pick up a few on the way there. :)

heck even if i had a choice i would never wanna be in that house with bunch of feral D listers...

some of the episodes of Big Brother aus i watched, the tasks looked fun, people were well behaved and were entertaining without shouting and fighting and bitching.. they got decent food and wine and champagne.. the house looked nice.. desi BB relies too much on fighting ..its off putting.. and the celebs aren't themselves for the most part...and most are always on edge

Bb Aussie was really entertaining for the episodes I have watched as well. They do get champagne etc but also have weeks here it's only staple diet so food was restricted. One of the tasks was talent show etc so far better than bb7 and also did u see nomination voting - it had points. Finally they didn not get fussed over any PDA or I am from such an such family crap...
KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Finally saw e2 of s3 for Sherlock. Really? Entire episode around wedding and humanizing Sherlock - who incidentally was often in an inebriated state versus this non alcoholic non druggie Sherlock. Why they humanized him - writers went a lite overboard. If they had just stuck to best man speech and 15 min of wedding footage would have been fine. 3 episodes every 2 years and one is dedicated to wedding. Couplingesque writing after amazing ciritique reviews for s1/s2 should go down. Luckily ther is s4 plans

Go to top