Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite (Page 118)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by liberiangirl

its enodmol show so i want enodomol do something that she again rant unfair,unfair LOLLOLand make herself foolLOLLOL just like she did in bb
Get ready to bear Maatey once again..AngryLOL. and her Super star is again doing a TV show again ? Shocked, thought he will only do Films after all he is the tough competator to the new comers like SRK, SK,AK,Akki,Ajay etc.. ROFL

In "Aap ki Adalat", Salman mentioned that during BB lot of ppl from the film industry were saying "What is Gauhar doing on the show!!!".  He also said that these are the ppl she is going to work with.
That kinda explains why G is not getting much offers...this time around, not even award shows to dance!
Kushy boy ki to baat karna hi bekaar hain.  I have already written him off.
she has lots of money her sasur ji is maaldaarWink...beta bahu ke liye film produce karnegLOL
Dekenge kaun ? LOL
wohi hi 100-200 fans twitter waleLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirllove_never_diesNishita123BeingBlunt-Rani

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Oh, so she got the winner Tittle after sacrificing the careers of her and her babu ROFL ..

Yeah u r right, I saw Elli in Big Star awards, she performed and she was in Filmfare, Screen awards as well.. Tani toh top hai, i used to saw her with Kajol and her mom.. Ajaz is doing a film the promo is already out and he may do a TV show as well.. Armaan is playing for Sohail's Team..

But Gauhar being the twitter topper and best dancer as per fans was not spotted in any shows only on that so called tum hi ho act (some TB article, last week).. So its clear..

I love Salman more WinkEmbarrassed.. Link to Aapki adaalat plz ? Tongue

If you want to watch just the part where he talks abt Elli, Gauhar etc...here is the link

If you want to catch the whole episode, here is the link to part 1...u will see related links to the other parts on the side

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_diesfire_gunNishita123-Rani

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
sallu is latoo on elli...he will launch elli for sure...he said that

liberiangirllove_never_diesNishita123BeingBlunt-Rani

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged

its enodmol show so i want enodomol do something that she again rant unfair,unfair LOLLOLand make herself foolLOLLOL just like she did in bb
Get ready to bear Maatey once again..AngryLOL. and her Super star is again doing a TV show again ? Shocked, thought he will only do Films after all he is the tough competator to the new comers like SRK, SK,AK,Akki,Ajay etc.. ROFL

In "Aap ki Adalat", Salman mentioned that during BB lot of ppl from the film industry were saying "What is Gauhar doing on the show!!!".  He also said that these are the ppl she is going to work with.
That kinda explains why G is not getting much offers...this time around, not even award shows to dance!
Kushy boy ki to baat karna hi bekaar hain.  I have already written him off.
she has lots of money her sasur ji is maaldaarWink...beta bahu ke liye film produce karnegLOL

magar woh to superstar banna chahti hain na...aise thodi banegi?
sasurji banayenge doono ke liye filmWink film name "unfair sanam"LOLLOLLOL
Perfect .. LOLLOL

liberiangirlfire_gunNishita123-Rani

liberiangirl IF-Rockerz
liberiangirl
liberiangirl

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged

yeah...he said he is going to launch Elli.  He is also launching lot of other ppl as well.

I also agree with what he said abt Elli.  That's how I felt about her too.  Very sweet girl.  Chevi should see this part of the interview  Smile

love_never_diesfire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt-Rani

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Oh, so she got the winner Tittle after sacrificing the careers of her and her babu ROFL ..

Yeah u r right, I saw Elli in Big Star awards, she performed and she was in Filmfare, Screen awards as well.. Tani toh top hai, i used to saw her with Kajol and her mom.. Ajaz is doing a film the promo is already out and he may do a TV show as well.. Armaan is playing for Sohail's Team..

But Gauhar being the twitter topper and best dancer as per fans was not spotted in any shows only on that so called tum hi ho act (some TB article, last week).. So its clear..

I love Salman more WinkEmbarrassed.. Link to Aapki adaalat plz ? Tongue

If you want to watch just the part where he talks abt Elli, Gauhar etc...here is the link

If you want to catch the whole episode, here is the link to part 1...u will see related links to the other parts on the side

Aww, Thanx alot..Hug  I wanted the whole link  .. Big smile

liberiangirlfire_gunNishita123BeingBlunt-Rani

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged

yeah...he said he is going to launch Elli.  He is also launching lot of other ppl as well.

I also agree with what he said abt Elli.  That's how I felt about her too.  Very sweet girl.  Chevi should see this part of the interview  Smile
Aww, Big smile ..
Elli is very pretty and talented, she deserves it .. Clap..  Now get ready to see some gossips of her and Sallu after this IV .. LOL, These TV channles made Elli very popular, so much attention and Lime light hehe..  On the darker side No buzz about gaushala on Zoom tv or any other bolly channels after BB.. WinkLOL

Btw guys, Elli was spotted in Jai Ho screening organised by Sohail. Hope she is in their good books... Tongue

liberiangirlfire_gunBeingBlunt-Rani

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Aww, Big smile ..
Elli is very pretty and talented, she deserves it .. Clap..  Now get ready to see some gossips of her and Sallu after this IV .. LOL, These TV channles made Elli very popular, so much attention and Lime light hehe..  On the darker side No buzz about gaushala on Zoom tv or any other bolly channels after BB.. WinkLOL

Btw guys, Elli was spotted in Jai Ho screening organised by Sohail. Hope she is in their good books... Tongue
salman taking gud care of herWink...kya yeh banegi mrs khan?Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

liberiangirllove_never_dies-Rani

Go to top