Posted: 10 years ago
After Kamya now Ajaz ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c257_533DsY

Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Kuku in fear factor ??? ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£   BB house mein toh ek chhipkali dekh ke bhag jaata tha and first one to quit the tasks...ROFL ðŸ¤£ 

Is fake love story allowed in Fear Factor😉😕? Or else Matey might try to do his tasks as well🤣🤣
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

After Kamya now Ajaz ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c257_533DsY

Ha ha ha Love Ajaz Khan, he did epic Basti (bezzati) of Murkh Kundali🤣🤣🤣

He outright refused to acknowledge the existence of Gaushala🤣🤣

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Rani

Is fake love story allowed in Fear Factor😉😕? Or else Matey might try to do his tasks as well🤣🤣

ROFL...Maatey will be busy screaming/shouting/fainting , kushal nahi, kushal no, kushal stop !!! ðŸ¤£
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ha ha ha Love Ajaz Khan, he did epic Basti (bezzati) of Murkh Kundali🤣🤣🤣

He outright refused to acknowledge the existence of Gaushala🤣🤣

Ek number !!! ðŸ¤£ He was like kaun hai , kabhi naam nahi suna in logo ka and haan ek naya ladka aaya tha... ðŸ¤£
KoffeeLover thumbnail

I just followed u too. It was some good morning tweet with a pic! I notice she likes pics as thats the ones she seems to favorite or RT.

yeah she seems to retweet ones with the pics, may be I should also try to send her a a pic embedded tweet who knows I might also get a response from her😉😊😊 
Yeah she likes pics but u really have to catch her when she is online. She was up around 9pm ET one night and I quickly sent her a pic which she favorited. Otherwise no point working hard when she is not on twitter. I do notice she has some people she retweets repeatedly. 

Andy used to be great and replied to me many times but of late he is starting to get busy and infrequent.

KoffeeLover thumbnail

Now they won't invite them to dance at the Filmafare awards right😉😉? so Music Mirchi award hi sahi, let her be poor man's Rakhi Sawant😆😆

Well Screen awards ho gaye, Star guild ho gaye and Filmafare ki nominations party bhi but our superstars were not invited to any of them. 

This Mirchi is a radio station I think probably afiliated with woh Malishka wallah, so they just called them anyway. Apni aukaat ke show main perform kar rahe hai ha ha.

Edited by filmibuff00 - 10 years ago
KoffeeLover thumbnail

Ek number !!! ðŸ¤£ He was like kaun hai , kabhi naam nahi suna in logo ka and haan ek naya ladka aaya tha... ðŸ¤£

it was Epic. I should tweet it to Kushal babu ha ha . BTW did you get what he was talking in the beginning about chips?
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rohit Shetty is going to host khatron ke khiladi ... he is also good in bajaoed ðŸ˜†...he showed his jalwa in bindaas's some show's one epi ...forgot the name ...
but if we go by the past if Male is hosting then all female will be the participants means maatey ðŸ¤£

awww i want her ... then her tantrums on her partner ... agar usne accha perform nahin kiya toh yeh Fair Fair chilla ke faint ho jaayegi  ðŸ¤£