Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Innocence doesn't exist at that age. And definitely not for her. U are substituting ignorance for innocence. I wasn't here for bb6 but one of my fb lines for such ignorance is ... If ignorance is bliss... U must be orgasmic :) like matey's tyrst with reality and still claiming her walking out of bb house was due to unfair treatment of Kushal and it wasn't Hinsa.

lol you mixed up 2 things KJCP. I was talking about Sanaya in first para. And she was NOT in BB6. I said I liked her but she is too ignorant for my likings. 😊 

2nd para, was about my general belief as in, I dont quiet understand the funda of innocent, masoom girls that these TV soaps try to potray. so I said in general for me, that type of innocence doesn't exist. Its ignorance & dumbness rolled into one & presented as innocence. 'ohh you are so masoom & pure hearted to believe that No one has bad intentions around you' well, then you are dumb is all I can say. πŸ˜† if someone comes & say 'oh that girl is so pure & innocent.' well then I say 'she must be so over-protected to NOT have face the reality. otherwise she would be on her guards & her Sixth sense on alert 24x7 to keep herself safe.' and when I observe all these innocent cases, it all have turned out the same so far.

all in all I want to say, I like smart girls. sharp-minded. not the innocent ones. πŸ˜‰
ps - do I make sense? are we on same page. KJCP?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Disappeared - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

this reminds me.. I briefly went to R.com forum Kavi visited IF but knew the line.. his demeanor is unchanged.. even Viraf I think does well offscreen to not fall for this fangirl-giriπŸ˜† and keep it straight.. the guy was EPICCC.. I became his fan when he single handedly dealt with the IPK fans on twitter.. and with HUMOR.. I have not seen one like that.. I am sure if Matey followers ever target Viraf he'll have a FIELD DAYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kavi toh moved on to his comedy tours and totally left IF post R.com I think...oh but wait, even  he had a brief run in with IPK phangurls when they used to hound him for Barun info regarding the movie he's doing with him...bechara...felt bad for him thenπŸ˜†

But yes him and Shruti both visited IF during R.com and had SENSIBLE things to say to their fans...SHOCKING I tell youπŸ˜†...whoever talks SENSE on this site of all places?πŸ˜›

Viraf toh is on another level...lol I got glimpses of his wit during MW days but yeah the way he dealt with the IPK phangurls deffo makes him deserve a medal of his own...the fact that he even changed his twitter handle to GIRAFFE in those days...bahahahaha he's awesome...he should give classes to other celebrities in how to handle fangiri.

But yeah as an actor he's just about ok...didn't find his new show anything impressive...lead female is very annoying.
Edited by AreYaar - 10 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Disappeared

lol you mixed up 2 things KJCP.I was talking about Sanaya in first para. And she was NOT in BB6. I said I liked her but she is too ignorant for my likings. 😊
2nd para, was about my general belief as in, I dont quiet understand the funda of innocent, masoom girls that these TV soaps try to potray. so I said in general for me, that type of innocence doesn't exist. Its ignorance & dumbness rolled into one & presented as innocence. 'ohh you are so masoom & pure hearted to believe that No one has bad intentions around you' well, then you are dumb is all I can say. πŸ˜†if someone comes & say 'oh that girl is so pure & innocent.' well then I say 'she must be so over-protected to NOT have face the reality. otherwise she would be on her guards & her Sixth sense on alert 24x7 to keep herself safe.' and when I observe all these innocent cases, it all have turned out the same so far.
all in all I want to say, I like smart girls. sharp-minded. not the innocent ones. πŸ˜‰
ps - do I make sense? are we on same page. KJCP?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I get it. Like me u abhor portrayal of innocence by adults as a good thing. I think innocence in kids is wonderful but in adults it's mere pretense :)

Sorry for confusion on that as as sanaya vs sana / my bolly tv is non existent.

Seriously tho they combine innocence with a high level of ignorance and that's even worse.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

I get it. Like me u abhor portrayal of innocence by adults as a good thing. I think innocence in kids is wonderful but in adults it's mere pretense :)

Sorry for confusion on that as as sanaya vs sana / my bolly tv is non existent.

Seriously tho they combine innocence with a high level of ignorance and that's even worse.

@bold - eggjatly. that summs up of what I feel about innocence. πŸ˜ƒ 

@red - ICAM. I wonder how innocence [read as ignorance + dumbness rolled into one πŸ˜‰] in a girl can attract any guy? or is it that it satisfies their male ego? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ok, I am genuinely confused. coz I have seen such cases around. πŸ˜•

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

@bold - eggjatly. that summs up of what I feel about innocence. πŸ˜ƒ
@red - ICAM. I wonder how innocence [read asignorance + dumbness rolled into oneπŸ˜‰]in a girl can attract any guy? or is it that it satisfies their male ego? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†ok,I am genuinely confused. coz I have seen such cases around. πŸ˜•

Isn't it the same as why they want a virgin when they marry...they can't accept a person for their experiences and somewhere the psyche is that a man Should be able to mold a women due to innocence. They fail to realize that a smart woman will know how handle situations in life that arise. So it's a fake desire like the fake innocence.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Sonali, I liked Sanaya at one point. I felt she can act unlike other Indian TV goddesses.  but her ignorant persona is putting me off. ask her India's president's name & she wont know it. her act of bubbly, innocent type.. πŸ₯± 
for me I believe, innocence doesnt exist. They are over-protected or lucky enough to NOT have faced the bad side & hence dumb unless & until are exposed to real cruel world. face the bad side of the world, and innocence fly away.  

ps - stone hearted, aint I? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well, you can call me that. πŸ˜‰

at bold- not to me.. anyone who has walked out of parental guidance at some point  and lived by themselves.. would agree.. as for me.. left home at 17 and lived by myself ever since.. physically but been mentally independent in decision making as a teen too.. so I dont remember being protected or I like to call it crowdedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as for Sanaya.. yikes.. I didnt know she was that ignorant of current affairs.. she seems happy in her little world she has woven around which has good and bad.. oh well.. at some point you have to behave your age.. I tend to not bother with any sort of in-appropriation  πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Isn't it the same as why they want a virgin when they marry...they can't accept a person for their experiences and somewhere the psyche is that a man Should be able to mold a women due to innocence. They fail to realize that a smart woman will know how handle situations in life that arise. So it's a fake desire like the fake innocence.

@bold - KJCP well put. I can buy that explanation. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Disappeared - 10 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Kavi toh moved on to his comedy tours and totally left IF post R.com I think...oh but wait, even  he had a brief run in with IPK phangurls when they used to hound him for Barun info regarding the movie he's doing with him...bechara...felt bad for him thenπŸ˜†

But yes him and Shruti both visited IF during R.com and had SENSIBLE things to say to their fans...SHOCKING I tell youπŸ˜†...whoever talks SENSE on this site of all places?πŸ˜›

Viraf toh is on another level...lol I got glimpses of his wit during MW days but yeah the way he dealt with the IPK phangurls deffo makes him deserve a medal of his own...the fact that he even changed his twitter handle to GIRAFFE in those days...bahahahaha he's awesome...he should give classes to other celebrities in how to handle fangiri.

But yeah as an actor he's just about ok...didn't find his new show anything impressive...lead female is very annoying.

yeah I think Kavi is doing stand ups with Vir Das  .. good for him.. lets face it, indian tv wont have anything half as good for him and bolly one needs the networking. at least he did bag few roles with yrf.. Viraf I have only seen in Kismat.. and I liked the show and Aditya Raj's character.. it just worked for me.. his portrayal too but if you see the actor playing Kabir was more seasoned.. I wanted to follow his next show but just on paper I am not in that mode I thinkπŸ˜†πŸ˜† to watch w/e it is he is doing.. so no idea.. but he was super fun on twitter and in general is good with articles etc he posts on fb page too.. unlike most celebs.. its refreshing to find someone half aware and well-read in the tv circlesπŸ˜†... Oh I remember him changing his handle to giraffe after a fan called him that and even giving them back in the IPK lingo of nafrat mohabbat devi maiyaa.. radhe krishna wat not..🀣 he totally was amused by the outrage and behavior and had some fun at their expense.. even when it didnt work out he had a bland.. oh well! response to itπŸ˜† 

did you ever catch indian 24? the actors line up is good but i wonder if the screenplay is or not.. there is nothing on desi tv currently to even get by dinnerπŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

at bold- not to me.. anyone who has walked out of parental guidance at some point  and lived by themselves.. would agree.. as for me.. left home at 17 and lived by myself ever since.. physically but been mentally independent in decision making as a teen too.. so I dont remember being protected or I like to call it crowdedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ very similar Sonali. except for I left home at 21. but yes, always been independent or rather say, I was more of made to take my decisions since ever & if I fail, learn & try again. very much helped me later.  so, that makes both of us stone hearted. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.