Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

🤣omggg Alayne😆 if you really want action.. go to that Sanaya's show forum and open a post saying she cant act.. I bet a chavanni on 25 pages of fan attack😆

and who the fudge are those drags gifs on Suyash😆

🤣🤣
Videos of the Gif's :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUmXj5al244[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t21hAdgHR_E[/YOUTUBE]

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Bigg Boss's next season is happening right ???? hopefully 

if it will then what will happen to the fans as RR has taken BB's time slot and has to leave 😆

They will change the time like they did with parichay. 😆
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

age ka clarification means maatey is jhooti 🤣

100001% jhoothi

kis kis baat ki safayi degi maatey 🤣

Dumb Charade in bathroom 🤣🤣🤣

and Kushal used to play Dumb Charade inside the washroom in Bigg Boss: Gauahar Khan

06 Jan 2014 06:11 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Now what does one usually do inside a bathroom? Well, attend nature's call, sit on the pot and read a newspaper, or at times sob in distress and may be at times indulge in sexual fantasies.

But Bigg Boss season 7 winner Gauahar Khan has lent a new dimension, given an altogether new meaning to what one can do inside a bathroom.

Well, while speaking to Tellychakkar.com, she said that she used to play the game of Dumb Charade with her lover, co contestant Kushal Tandon, inside the bathroom of the Bigg Boss house.

One must remember that a lot of conjectures were drawn when Kushal and Gauahar locked themselves up in the bathroom when the show was on air.

So what was happening behind the closed door?

"It was my decision to go to the washroom. Actually I was frustrated as he couldn't understand what I was trying to say at that given moment. Plus at the same time he was being told that he gets angry all the time. I did not want him to look bad in front of the entire world, hence we decided to seek peace in the bathroom, away from the cameras," said Gauahar.

So how did they get peace? "I wanted to talk to him but in actions and not in front of everybody. Moreover, it was against the rule to talk in actions. I had also got a warning once for doing it. See I wanted to talk to him but did not want the world to hear as I was not allowed to take off the mike. So we went inside the bathroom and we kind of played Dumb Charade with each other (smiles)."

Boy, we are sure Kushal and Gauahar must have enjoyed playing the game a lot (wink wink). Now you all know one more thing to do inside the bathroom. Go try it out!!!

Really 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
..Amfer.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Really 🤣

That's Kalyug😆
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: sscomp32

🤣🤣
Videos of the Gif's :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUmXj5al244[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t21hAdgHR_E[/YOUTUBE]

you always deliver the goods😉
..Amfer.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlayneStone

you always deliver the goods😉

My vote goes to my KUkuku . ☺️ #Kahonapyaazhai
..Amfer.. thumbnail

India Trends 

Change

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
hello 9-10ers.

anyone from midwest? Northeast?

take care buddies. wear warm warm clothes & then go out. no body part exposed. I came to work in bus. I know.  Its freezing cold. 😔
AreYaar thumbnail

LOL guess who am I was hilarious...and interesting that even in drunk state, all John could think of for Sherlock to guess was HIMSELF😆...So we get Sherlock Holmes sitting there with the Sherlock tag on his head and unable to guess himself😆...and John as MADONNA🤣..."Yes, but am I a PRETTY lady?"😆😆

Yeah tragedy is coming definitely...all the theories are on about this Augustus probably blackmailing Mary and I think either Mary or the baby is gonna die...they need a big shakeup for the series going into season 4 cuz so far the season has been all about domestic bliss and re-aclimitization for both Sherlock and John...so all the foreshadowing is there...Sherlock's last vow...about always being there for the three of them...he will probably have to make some tough choice and that might be the new wedge b/w him and John.

I miss the sass of the earlier seasons too...so yes along with Sherlock, we also feel the "end of the era" quite acutely...lol marriage DOES change everything😆...

But yes let's see if they will tie up all this mellowing of Sherlock in the final epi.

AreYaar thumbnail

yup Binu was troublemaker back then.. idk what she is now.. considering she changed so many randomly in the middle..😆😆 the whole oh am so bubbly cute and air headed.. doe-eyed but shoot from mouth.. conveniently distressed but otherwise joan of arc.. can be only abused by the haindsome heroes female roles put me off in general..😆😆 and I remember I tried being my snarky self in the first week which put off some sanaya fans (who were MJHT time acquaintances) so I let it be.. and as it is lost interest.. randomly in the middle me and binu would see interviews to vent how incorrigible she had become😆😆 I think her loudness in MJHT was not as prominent coz of bijlani and the others who were fun types.. but barun was this veryyy laid back .. chilled types in interviews and she would yell and yell all shriekyyy😆😆😆 yikes.. Oh heck I remember the famous Rati fans wars in MJHT.. part of why I didnt like her was due to the fan worship and with IPK Sanaya acquired the similar breed of fandom.. i think even those geet/ drashti fans are this psycho😆 infiltrate all over and project her as some greek goddess.. Drashti ofc I only saw in DMG so I dont know but she also does this love story ki abla heroine roles only.. and she and Sanaya are friends so they ape each other happily😆

i dont know when these fan breed reached such levels of petulance.. i guess with twitter etc when they think they oh so have a voice of importance..😆 to create a furor that prompted that iPK ruckus.. I even heard some people attempted a real time protest if you will.. all that and their greek hero is coming back to tv I hear.. did his movies release.. Sanaya bothers me on how STUPID she comes across shooting from her mouth 😆 latest ex was with Salman in BB finale.. he was as usual snarking and she didnt catch it.. neither did her fans😆😆 i have no hopes from her.. she is milking on the money while her love story on loop stint lasts.. i doubt she cares much for prof. development etc..

Sanaya is forever 16 yaar...mentally that is😆...kehne ko she's like 29 or something...but neither looks nor behavior would show that😆...so she enjoys acting like a hyper teenager...hence the fun loving vibe...forever young ji, forever young.

Fangirls truly can make you start to dislike anyone...I liked Rati in MJHT but her fangirls also went totally rabid during the course of the show and I started to dislike her by association...ditto for the rest of the cast of the show...very very few actors manage to remain classy or GROUNDED in the face of all the adulation...or basically CARRY themselves well and retain their core selves.