Posted: 10 years ago
tanisha and armaan yeh kya ho raha hai?πŸ˜†
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fire_gun

tanisha and armaan yeh kya ho raha hai?πŸ˜†

I know unless they thought they were directly messaging each otherπŸ˜†

No wonder they got mobbed. Publicly announcing where they might be going is enough!

They also joined this TanMan fan club on twitter. So looks like they are very much alive as a couple.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Also RIP BB 7 forum. Does it mean no one can post to it? Shukr hai. We do not have to put up with those weird threads.πŸ˜†

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Also RIP BB 7 forum. Does it mean no one can post to it? Shukr hai. We do not have to put up with those weird threads.πŸ˜†

LOL Filmi. Its so funny. Tanman are declaring date venue worldwide.. and then getting mobbed.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

BB forum closed.. πŸ˜² was annoyed with crazy posts. just out of nothing, blind fans used to start bashing Andy/Tanisha.  forum closed, nothing better than that.πŸ‘πŸΌ

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Disappeared

LOL Filmi. Its so funny. Tanman are declaring date venue worldwide.. and then getting mobbed.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

BB forum closed.. πŸ˜² was annoyed with crazy posts. just out of nothing, blind fans used to start bashing Andy/Tanisha.  forum closed, nothing better than that.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I know that was the best way to start my Monday to see that forum archived πŸ˜‰ The bashing was getting out of control and people were starting to bash members personally too. I am hoping BB 8 would bring better days πŸ˜†

This twitter is another crazy out of control place. Andy and Elli are both making a real effort to interact with their fans though despite all the bashing they get.

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
so i was looking through twitter trends for india and saw this

#SPriggedNBtrophy2Gurbina

HAHAHAHA

first i was like W*F is sprigged... then i clicked on the trend and realized another bunch of butthutt gang

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlayneStone

so i was looking through twitter trends for india and saw this

#SPriggedNBtrophy2Gurbina

HAHAHAHA

first i was like W*F is sprigged... then i clicked on the trend and realized another bunch of butthutt gang

OMG this is so cryptic. But does this translate to SP rigged NB Trophy to Gurbina (Gurneet-Debina)

Are these Rithvik and Asha's fans? As they are supposed to be this popular couple who get most votes every week. I think they have crazy fangirls that can outnumber even Gaushal.

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

OMG this is so cryptic. But does this translate to SP rigged NB Trophy to Gurbina (Gurneet-Debina)

Are these Rithvik and Asha's fans? As they are supposed to be this popular couple who get most votes every week. I think they have crazy fangirls that can outnumber even Gaushal.

NO chance. πŸ˜† They maybe more in no. but Ashvik fans only vote for thier favs and dont bother about any others. πŸ˜†
Waise i can tell you 2 persons from this gang tweeted this hastag. πŸ˜‰

@Filmi : Do you watch NB? Sajis is even more biased to gurbina than BB was to his bhanji. πŸ˜†
Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
i tried watching one episode of NB..the contestants ARE SO ANNOYING...

the judges are ANNOYING...i hate that fat tub of lard Sajid...and Shilpa S bugs me..her voice ARGH...

the third guy's hair and butt was disturbing... YUCK...

i wanted to slap most the contestants... all the girls have massive hips...

and the dudes are dedh footiya
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlayneStone

i tried watching one episode of NB..the contestants ARE SO ANNOYING...

the judges are ANNOYING...i hate that fat tub of lard Sajid...and Shilpa S bugs me..her voice ARGH...

the third guy's hair and butt was disturbing... YUCK...

i wanted to slap most the contestants... all the girls have massive hips...

and the dudes are dedh footiya

🀣🀣You are Awesome. 🀣🀣