9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
i wonder what i have to do to get membership into Barun Sobti Lub Club Chat club
Hiii! How's everyone doing!?

I watched "Wolf of Wall Street" today...in the cold...all of my friends ditched me for "Frozen", and although I really wanted to watch that, I decided to watch WONWS alone...wish someone had forewarned me about all of  the nudity. ðŸ˜† I liked the film overall, still think it lacked depth. 
Edited by kitkataha - 10 years ago
hey kitkat! long time no type...
Hey Alayne!! ðŸ¤— how've you been?! long time! How's life been post BB? ðŸ˜† Happy New Year btw! 
Originally posted by kitkataha

Hey Alayne!! ðŸ¤— how've you been?! long time! How's life been post BB? ðŸ˜† Happy New Year btw! 

hey hey i been alright.. me and bf went to http://www.cairns-greatbarrierreef.org.au/ for new years..had so much fun...

what's new with you?
i got a gift for all the ladies of the club and axion and specially firegun

Originally posted by AlayneStone

hey hey i been alright.. me and bf went to http://www.cairns-greatbarrierreef.org.au/ for new years..had so much fun...

what's new with you?

ok, that looks freaking awesome! Are you from Australia? If only my NewYear's was that eventful! lol. I am keeping busy with grad school apps, and then I start work in a couple of weeks. All of my friends from University are in town for the break, so we have been doing get togethers also. But other than that...same old same old. Are you watching anything on Indian TV? My goal is to catch up on American TV shows before I start work. Got any recommendations on shows? 

PS - I know that guy[...Barun Sobti...the Brad Pitt of India Forums ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
no not from australia, my bf's here working on some project at work so i am down under.. we're moving back to new york soon...
Originally posted by kitkataha

PS - I know that guy[...Barun Sobti...the Brad Pitt of India Forums ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

every second username here is a variant of Barunlover this Barunholic that..i had to google him and thought to myself where were you all my life?

who doesn't wanna be the meat in kuku and barbar sandwich???
Edited by AlayneStone - 10 years ago
Originally posted by AlayneStone

i got a gift for all the ladies of the club and axion and specially firegun

why me?😆