Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@axy - vermillion is v good. But I thought red lion in houston - British pub wit a Mexican cook fusing Indian with Mexican was simply awesome with amazing beer on tap and walls full of Brit humor posters.
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

&sonali yup the true Sherlock series will always challenge the mind of science. Personally I prefer older time setting where modern day labs don't take over and it's good ole fashioned sleuthing and v challenging. :)

How many episodes are there per season anyways ? That was my biggest complaint for IT crowd seasons. V short seasons

3 episodes a season

one episode is feature length so about 2 hours each..

so you have season 1 and 2 with 3 episodes each

and season 3 is on now, they have shown 2 episodes so far
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yah filmy Rahul Nanda does not need to do any one's PR job ... he is a publicity designer for almost every big movie...is it him or his bro himanshu who is prem chopra's son in law  

and maatey at Dabbo Ratnani's calender ...haan what a big achievement for maatey ๐Ÿคฃ...Fashion movie dekhi hai na ๐Ÿ˜‰

you need age and contacts to make a career and both are against maatey now ... she has gone into bad books of almost all frm BW ๐Ÿ˜‰

aur aise calender launch toh hote hi rehte hain aaye din ...big deal 
AreYaar thumbnail
I got an invite from Sonali so here I am ๐Ÿ˜†

Hello to everyone :-) I see some familiar faces from the DDT but I guess I haven't interacted much with anyone other than Sonali in the DDT๐Ÿ˜†

@Sonali: I see you are totally in Sherlock mode indeed๐Ÿ˜†  Lemme know when you're done watching S3E1...
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You guys changed your 'adda' without telling me.๐Ÿ˜ก
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AreYaar

I got an invite from Sonali so here I am ๐Ÿ˜†

Hello to everyone :-) I see some familiar faces from the DDT but I guess I haven't interacted much with anyone other than Sonali in the DDT๐Ÿ˜†

@Sonali: I see you are totally in Sherlock mode indeed๐Ÿ˜†  Lemme know when you're done watching S3E1...

no no.. the first thing I do after I get thro S3 E1 is steal those gifs from thy dabba.. oh my my my.. tell me you have some of his smooth haath ki safai in the restro๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I am still gloating over that.. ๐Ÿ˜†

and yeah at some point I shall reply to your PM.. am afraid I may be in a sociopath Sherlock form right now๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 10 years ago
sanjana341 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

yah filmy Rahul Nanda does not need to do any one's PR job ... he is a publicity designer for almost every big movie...is it him or his bro himanshu who is prem chopra's son in law

and maatey at Dabbo Ratnani's calender ...haan what a big achievement for maatey๐Ÿคฃ...Fashion movie dekhi hai na๐Ÿ˜‰

you need age and contacts to make a career and both are against maatey now ... she has gone into bad books of almost all frm BW๐Ÿ˜‰

aur aise calender launch toh hote hi rehte hain aaye din ...big deal

Why they didnt invited superstar kushal babu along with her ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿฅณ Hola 9-10ers...another thread already !! ๐Ÿ˜†  

@revathy - I watched actresses round table with masand last night and agree, loved Kangana's honest answers lolz...๐Ÿ˜† lage haatho Actor wala round table bhi dekh liya and nawazuddin was good lolz...Ranbir/Aamir same old ghisa pita answers...
Kangana's upcoming movie - Queen's promo looks good...seems like a fun movie :) 
Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
WreckLass thumbnail
Hello hello 9-10ers๐Ÿ˜›
BB forum is locked๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjana341

Why they didnt invited superstar kushal babu along with her ๐Ÿ˜‰

Puhhlleeaasee babu doesnt need to attend such tuchche functionsโ˜บ๏ธ