9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 117

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Rani.. thats yours and Cruiser's tag for now on๐Ÿ˜† ye humor humor kya hain ..ye humor humor๐Ÿ˜†
KHYL totally agree.. I doubt Salman really cares to make movies for sensibilities sake.. he caters to the single theater audiences and dishes masala.. this time he tried adding in a lil msg with it.. a lot of the masses thought it was  boring coz of that๐Ÿ˜† the mix apparently didnt work in their favor๐Ÿ˜† I personally end upwatching 1 movie a yr barely n neither HTP or Jai Ho may fig in that.. I even slept 20 mins into lunch box.. coz I was tired and it was a bad print ๐Ÿ˜† khair.. lets not get into how pathetic I am with movie watching

Suyash those CCL vids sound super funny.. and hainnn comedy nite had Kishanwa and Manojwa together?๐Ÿ˜† I sooo wanna watch this
My tag ? Im not in the list yet ... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..

CCL is funny , commentary is a pain to listen.. worst was that Yamraj in the commentory box.. ๐Ÿฅฑ ..
MH played worst against Telugu team, Sachiin Joshi (BB7 guest guy) was really good in it, took 3 wkts, a catch and 15+runs..
For chennai team, Santanu monkey was the villian ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Hey guys, check twitter...
GaushalFTW is trending... W*F yaar.. waare fanism or PR works ?
Any news about Khatron ki khiladi ?

Has KKK already started to air?? How come they don't air it in the US๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก  So wanted to see Murkh Buddhi failing at every task and be the first one to be eliminated then Matey creating a brand new story to survive in the game๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

About the twitter trending, I am sure it's their PR resurrecting yet again๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by fire_gun

crazy teenagers who getting excited for no reason 
I just checked twitter and got Shocked, no reason and no work these people have๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†.. psh.. Already tweeple started to bash them in their tweets.. seems many are surprised to see such a trend.. ๐Ÿ˜†.

Originally posted by -Rani

Has KKK already started to air?? How come they don't air it in the US๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก  So wanted to see Murkh Buddhi failing at every task and be the first one to be eliminated then Matey creating a brand new story to survive in the game๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

About the twitter trending, I am sure it's their PR resurrecting yet again๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
No idea yaar, Iam asking u guys about the show..
Have nt saw any promo yet, dont know when the show will begin.. As per some news that Rohit will starts shooting for Singam 2 in March...

Guys, any one aware about the first eviction etc ?  any articles ?
Just read this article where it says KKK will go on air soon on colors:

"People can't associate me with 'Jhalak' or 'Nach Baliye'" : Rohit Shetty

Director Rohit Shetty, known for making action comedies, takes it forward as the host of TV adventure show Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster. He accepted the offer because he feels people can relate the show to him.

Director Rohit Shetty, known for making action comedies, takes it forward as the host of TV adventure show "Khatron Ke Khiladi". He accepted the offer because he feels people can relate the show to him.

Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster, an Indian adaptation of US show "Fear Factor", sees celebrities from different walks of life fighting their worst fears to win the title.

Asked what made him say 'yes' to the show, Shetty laughed and said: "Just imagine me sitting inKaran Johar's place and hosting 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' or 'Nach Baliye'. People will not associate it with me."

"I thought this is one show where even I can give something rather than just sitting there. The whole format, and the earlier seasons that I have seen, I felt it's a grand show infused with action. I am quite excited about it," said Shetty.

This is not his first stint as a host of a reality show. The 40-year-old had previously hosted "Big Switch - Season 3" and was seen actively encouraging the contestants.

And in "Khatron Ke Khiladi" too he will try to help participants overcome their fears.

"I will definitely encourage them. And the biggest fear is what people will think of them if they are unable to do something. So, I will try and remove that fear (from their minds) - I'll tell them there is another day and they can improve," he said.

Celebrities like Ranvir ShoreyGauahar KhanKushal TandonMugdha GodseRochelle Maria RaoNikitin DheerDayanand ShettySalman Yusuf KhanPooja GorRajneesh DuggalGurmeet ChoudharyDebina Bonnerjee Choudhary and stunt woman Geeta Tandon will be seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster, which will go on air on Colors in near future.

This is the stunt woman Geeta Tandon who Matey is so insecure of and whose life Matey's PR people are going to make a living hell. Poor Geeta
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Hey guys, check twitter...
GaushalFTW is trending... W*F yaar.. waare fanism or PR works ?
Any news about Khatron ki khiladi ?

PR job ... they can't reveal anything abt KKK until it goes on air ... but winner news will get leak for sure like last time ... they try their best to hide ... and then their PR will work as per the episodes will go on air ... but as Gaushal needs to be in the news all the time hence this trend by PR
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

seems like u agree with my view on jai ho to be average at best.. in that case, i think u will also really like hasee to phasee.. see it :) #storysux #salmansux

did u watch bb1? worth watching for ravi kishen? i hear he was good - should i watch a few epis?

saw 3/4 of comedy nights with 3 bohjpuris.. was good as always... i dont see how nirahua (wrong spelling? no idea? ) is such a big star (in bhojpuri movies) with his looks and lack of height on top.. lol

@ccl link below - i saw but what did u expect - anyone who loves cricket wouldnt watch a match of ccl (let alone the series) ... not sure why u watching it but its like trying to get honey from a rubber tree if u thought it would be good.. lol

I do want to watch HTP...I really liked the promos.   Will probably watch it this coming weekend  :)

Jai Ho...actually everyone did act well (except Sana)...but something seemed amiss.     Heard it crossed 100 crores finally...good!

Havent watched BB1...nor do I intend to.  Don't care much abt Ravi Kishen  :)   

Has anyone here read "Earth's Children"?  It is a series of fictional novels written by Jean M Auel. Read it 10 yrs ago and still continues to be my all-time fav!     I had read the first 5 in the series...was waiting for the 6th...and somehow missed it when it released in 2011.  I need to quickly get that book from the library or wherever else I can find it.  Do have an eBook version of that novel...but it's not fun reading it that way.  Also, have totally forgot the plot from the series.  So back to Book 1 of the 6 series novels  :)
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

PR job ... they can't reveal anything abt KKK until it goes on air ... but winner news will get leak for sure like last time ... they try their best to hide ... and then their PR will work as per the episodes will go on air ... but as Gaushal needs to be in the news all the time hence this trend by PR

uff!  Gaushal again?  koi aur kaam-dhaam nahi hai kya inn logon (PR + fans) ko.   Bechare KKK contestants...unki socho...kaise jhel rahe honge is nautanki ko
Who watched Anushka on KWK?
What did that girl do to herself?  She had such a pretty smile...pretty dimples...something is wrong now.
She was so uncomfortable through out the show...and so so sooo boring!   

This time around KWK episodes are not as entertaining as they were earlier.