Chat Clubs

9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 115

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: filmibuff00

Did anyone see Comedy nights w/ Kapil tonight? Supposed to have Manojwa, Ravi Kishan and Nirahua. I just started watching but I dunno if I can stay awake for the next hour. The combo sounds promising though.

Also anyone seen Hasee toh Phasee? Seems to be getting decent reviews.

watched ccl match bhohpuri dabaang vs telgu warriorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† manoj tiwari was captain of bhojpuri dabanng and made 70 runs by the help of three dropped catches πŸ€£...it was pure comedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...manoj batted funnily πŸ˜† and still looked best from two teams ts shows the standard of CCLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bahut buri cricket league hai CCL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

watched ccl match bhohpuri dabaang vs telgu warriorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† manoj tiwari was captain of bhojpuri dabanng and made 70 runs by the help of three dropped catches πŸ€£...it was pure comedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...manoj batted funnily πŸ˜† and still looked best from two teams ts shows the standard of CCLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...bahut buri cricket league hai CCL...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Chennai Rhinos v Karnataka Buldozers. Karnataka need 8 of 1 ball and chennai give an extra and next ball is a 6. 🀣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9svuLGH4KI[/YOUTUBE]

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sscomp32

Chennai Rhinos v Karnataka Buldozers. Karnataka need 8 of 1 ball and chennai give an extra and next ball is a 6. 🀣
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9svuLGH4KI[/YOUTUBE]

pure comedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...these so called celebrities cant bat .bowl and fielding πŸ˜†πŸ˜† most of them cant grip bat properlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
BeingBlunt thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

pure comedyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...these so called celebrities cant bat .bowl and fielding πŸ˜†πŸ˜† most of them cant grip bat properlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

The batting stance of some of them is hillarious. πŸ˜†
And bobby deol's action is just 🀣

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Did anyone see Comedy nights w/ Kapil tonight? Supposed to have Manojwa, Ravi Kishan and Nirahua. I just started watching but I dunno if I can stay awake for the next hour. The combo sounds promising though.

Also anyone seen Hasee toh Phasee? Seems to be getting decent reviews.

saw a part of comedy nights... funny as always... was ravi kishen that good in bb1 as i heard? should i watch a few epis?

Also saw hasee toh phasee based on a friends reco... v good movie and parineeti has acted really well... u should see it for sure... multiple times better than stuff like jai ho...

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Andy ki toh Nikal padi ...i am happy for him ...

we may see him in JDJ too ... contestant or may be as a host too πŸ˜‰ bcz Manish is doing Mad in India on star plus and star does not allow ppl to work for other channels while they r working with star

KKK has all losers ... be it Maatey kuku or debi - Gee cee πŸ˜†

Gurmeet is crying foul play and saying everyone cried bcz he lost NB πŸ˜† ...sour loser ... 

Minnie - hello!! U r big time Harshad pankhi now πŸ˜‰ Baaki twitter pe maatey aur Kuku daal rahe hai SA ki pics. Free main holiday mil raha hai.

I am in love with him now days  ... Beintehaa is just too good bcz of him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i am also loving yeh hai mohabbtein ... north south drama is way too OTT but entertaining , i am enjoying it πŸ˜†
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow...Andy is gonna host IGT?  Great!  I dont like Mantra at all.  Anyways, there's not much to do in that role though.
I finally saw Jai Ho over the weekend.  Ok movie...not great...not bad either...just so so.
I absolutely loooved Daisy Shah.  I thought she looked stunning!   Acting-wise, not so bad either.
Too many characters and not much of a plot...but timepass movie.
Saw "The LunchBox" too.  Still unable to understand whether I liked the movie or not.  I loved Irfan's part and Nawazzudin's segments...they were too good!

Comedy Nights...just didnt watch feel like watching Sat's episode with the 3 bhojpuris...not interested!
Sunday's episode with the Gundays (Ranveer and Arjun) was too good.

Did anyone here watch GIMA Awards?  Ranveer was superb!  Love that chap.

When are they gonna telecast KKK?  After IGT?
BeingBlunt thumbnail

CCL is just one money spinning joke. The players are not even playing seriously. I only watched one or two games and was bored.

Chulbul ji I will try to catch the film. I dunno if its playing in my city.

Minnie - hello!! U r big time Harshad pankhi now πŸ˜‰ Baaki twitter pe maatey aur Kuku daal rahe hai SA ki pics. Free main holiday mil raha hai.

See this:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4VSslW_IUs[/YOUTUBE]
You wont stop laughing if you know/watch cricket, but still for non cricket viewers its also very funny. 🀣
Video might not play outside US. I used a proxy software to watch this. πŸ˜†