so dont  believe anything he posts
AngreziKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kyph21

hey guys
the account of sarbrathan belongs  to a zee rep
so dont  believe anything he posts

Lol that explain a hell of a lot, he has always made some very intriguing post and tried and stir shit for a really long time now. I'm not surprise by this. Thank you Hun for sharing this. I can't believe how gullible some people are, they believe everything that they read and fed, media are manipulative and cunning people. 
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so according to the topic maker karan wanted to quit so he asked zee officials to spread the rumours right
nobody is forcing u to tweet or anything
ksgians know how to fight for him
snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Razia - Gaffur saab should never know Zoya is his daughter
Forum - KSG is innocent

Gaffur - Maybe my long lost daughter is alive

Forum - Unsubscribe from Zee (Like that would matter anyway. Bills are afterall never paid by adults)

Haider - I have come to avenge and Humeira is my pawn

Forum - We want KSG back. Send Raqesh to Mars. Mohit is a terrible choice. We want Vikrant back but we first want KSG back

Me - Why am I even trying to make this post? *Facepalm*

PS - People who want to bash, find another thread. 

PPS - If you want to say you need KSG back, find another thread for that one too. I can do with some sensible responses for a while. 

this is just to show you that ksgians aren't bashing anyone over here but now we are even asked to leave the forums why because we are asking apology from zee and making posts so we can keep track for our friends that what level we have succeded
I really wish people acknowledge karans singh grovers efforts of one year and don't cut him from the show as if he was some kind of infection you've got rid of
I am hurt deeply and I am just finding a solace sharing my anger with my friends never talked ill but our true emotions are been targeted by others to make fun out of it
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princesbarbie

my feelings exactly,:)

on same boat... 😳 hi-5 πŸ˜†
...parth... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maliha-

i respec yo opinion...
but @ the end of day Moral Policing isn't allowed acc to forum rules,,
nobdy pushed you to tweet,, you don't feel doing...then leave

ps itsa total act of personal targeting,,,

n i feel you can't decide what ppl may discuss on QH forum,, totally my pov
if KSG is no more a part,, n you want ppl to stop talking about em,, then frstly remove a million posts on QH-forum...which are related to ksg...

xactly n place those all KSG relatd stf to a aside at a special forum on IF where u will never b wellcome
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sarbrathan

Totally agree. Anyone who can spare a couple minutes should tweet to Zee. Karan deserves a genuine public apology and if he doesn't get it then he should file a defamation case against Zee. πŸ˜Š

EDITED I just read what your link: I don't agree. That the hell are you saying? Karan wanted to leave. Wish an entire show ill because the reason you watched show left is downright inappropriate. I hate your message and you clearly don't get the point of mine. I thought you were mature and you just wanted an apology but you just proved my point. I am ashamed  for ever considering myself a ksgian if it means I am like you people. πŸ˜‘

Erm you gave me a so called lecture on insulting a member the other day when i weren't but what about this 
Edited by sonia555 - 10 years ago
sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia555

Erm you gave me a so called lecture on insulting a member the other day when i weren't but what about this 

I'm human, irritation got the better of me and I stooped down to your level. But if I remember correctly you were talking about killing people and calling them mad... so guess I haven't crossed that line yet. But you are right. I am sorry, irritation has gotten the better of me and I am more mature than this so I wrote my POV and now any post I make on top of that just gets repetitive and I am losing myself over it. So I apologize, I'm ashamed and thank you for making me see that😊. 

My honest heartfelt apology to anyone I offended, but I don't think anyone is that sensitive that a random girl from Toronto opinion will ruin his/her day, if that is the case or I did offend you I'm sorry.

Ps. Reading back my message I can see why someone may think I am being fake, but I'm being genuine and I am not editing what I have written. My personal apology to you Sonia555 because I want to bury the hatchet. πŸ€— (I know we won't be this friendly but I couldn't find a better suited emoticon)
THIS is the absolute last post I am making... don't pm me to read your reply. (I don't think I am that important its just it has happened)
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sarbrathan

I'm human, irritation got the better of me and I stooped down to your level. But if I remember correctly you were talking about killing people and calling them mad... so guess I haven't crossed that line yet. But you are right. I am sorry, irritation has gotten the better of me and I am more mature than this so I wrote my POV and now any post I make on top of that just gets repetitive and I am losing myself over it. So I apologize, I'm ashamed and thank you for making me see that😊. 

My honest heartfelt apology to anyone I offended, but I don't think anyone is that sensitive that a random girl from Toronto opinion will ruin his/her day, if that is the case or I did offend you I'm sorry.

Ps. Reading back my message I can see why someone may think I am being fake, but I'm being genuine and I am not editing what I have written. My personal apology to you Sonia555 because I want to bury the hatchet. πŸ€— (I know we won't be this friendly but I couldn't find a better suited emoticon)
THIS is the absolute last post I am making... don't pm me to read your reply. (I don't think I am that important its just it has happened)

The member who i said that too knew i were just a bit annoyed at that time and she knew i didnt mean it and about calling her mad she dont mind at all πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
And there's no need to apologise cuz i guess i were wrong too πŸ€”

jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Re Edited by jazmeen - 10 years ago