Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow wow wow wow wow di πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...u amazed me with this really indeed surprising interview di β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ...
this was amazing fantastic fabulous and u know the best part is the humor b/n u and aayu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

i really wonder how come aayu correctly said no no called u as bua...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...aayu calling u bua was the best part of the update for me i just wanted to look at ur face then ...sorry dont kick me ...and there r so many best parts di like aayu throwing his toys at u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i think u r head is now ...u know there is time while i m readding this i cant stop blushing becoz of bold words aayu is saying such innocently omg i want to close his mouth firstly and then thought of closing my ears,...and i thought ye aayu kitna badtameez bangaya hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...samew like his superman papa always greedy for taxes from aarthi ji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now really coming to update seriously di how can u say that writing hilarious stuff is not ur cup of tea really di this was such an amazing  work di and i m growing very very impatient to read wt aarya will say when they come to know wt their naughty kiddo aayu said abt them ...i know for sure uska faces thi dekhne layak hoga di ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

omg ye aayu bhi .how did he know wt aarya r doing when he is in deep sleep at night it means he is acting all along omg kitna besharam hogaya hai yeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i think its really better for aarya to allow him to sleep with his siblings nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

really this was super seupar se bahut upar wala hilarious update di πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

pls pls...continue soon my confused di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Edited by roserosey - 10 years ago
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nikki what do you mean comedy is not your forte??This was freaking goodπŸ‘

This part had me LMAO🀣

Aayu replied "Even I'm not able to forget that day. You guys only saw what you were made to see. But me, well I had to hear also, all those things that they did, all those noises that made, I was the one who heard all the things after they slid down the wall". He was getting a bit angry now.🀣🀣🀣
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MasterMind--

Nikki what do you mean comedy is not your forte??This was freaking goodπŸ‘

This part had me LMAO🀣

Aayu replied "Even I'm not able to forget that day. You guys only saw what you were made to see. But me, well I had to hear also, all those things that they did, all those noises that made, I was the one who heard all the things after they slid down the wall". He was getting a bit angry now.🀣🀣🀣

Thanks Josh.

OMG I had to make so many changes before I finally posted it, and I was still so scared as this is my first attempt at something like this πŸ˜†

This is one of my favorite part also πŸ˜†
jasraj123 thumbnail
love it nikki

omggg I am laughing like hell now🀣🀣
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mula

Nice Nikki :)

Thanks Mula πŸ˜›
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

love it nikki

omggg I am laughing like hell now🀣🀣

Thanks Jas
After reading yours and Josh's comment even I'm like this πŸ€£
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Thanks Surish πŸ˜›

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was good Nikki I laughed while reading Ayu poor kid front row seat to his parents romance, his anger throwing his toys too cute πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Please continue this was fun πŸ˜ƒ
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Nikki,

First of all I loved your comment on my work which I will reply properly when I come there as I am replying in the right order...I feel so happy to see your beautiful words on my work..
If I could make someone smile...my day is made too...
So thank you so much...

This was an absolutely fabulous way to show your affection to your dear friends and I could imagine you writing it straight from your heart...your love was visible fully...we are blessed to be a part of this amazingly beautiful place called the PV forum!

This update ---- Fantastic, funny and entertaining to the core!
Very well done!!!!!
I can't write long ones as you are aware by now but I do read all your updates and just because my comments are short don't think I skip and read...I have yet to comment on BOY which I will soon...

You are one great writer and person --- Love you dear!πŸ€—

I just realised that this is probably my longest comment on your work!πŸ˜† Feels good that I am improvingπŸ˜‰

God bless you dear!
SwtuAryan_Ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Superrrbb nikki di..πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†

pls continue this..