Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why Barun Sobti?? (Page 4)

-S.S- Goldie

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
for the person he is 

aNkItA.C IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Love for BARUN SOBTI can't be expressed in words..
Words cannot express my love and appreciation for him..
Its impossible to explain the depth of my feelings for this man..

Ireena. Goldie

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Onscreen: Barun Sobti is a BRILLIANT actor. That is one of the main reasons I love him. Who would believe that Shravan and ASR are played by the same actor? He was perfect in both those roles, more than perfect, no one could replace him ever in those roles. Goes to show his versatility and that is a proof of his acting skills. He has the potential to make it big in Bollywood because he is handsome like we can all agree he is unbelievably good looking! He has the X factor onscreen that any actor who is successful in Bollywood has, the X factor the Khans have, Ranbir Kapoor has. That X factor. He can do all times of emotions like we have seen. Probably will have to improve his dancing skills a bit but thats no problem. Also he has facial expression for everything! Some of the best facial expressions ever. His hindi and english both are perfect. So I can see him being a Bollywood star. Excited to see his movies! But I do feel like he needs a bigger break with KJo or YRF or someone like that but hopefully his 2 upcoming films will get him that break!
Now offscreen: He is a little awkward in interviews and interactions with fans BUT THAT IS WHAT IS SO GREAT ABOUT HIM. Goes to show that he is humble and not pretentious at all. He acts like how he is, which is that he is shy until he spends more time with someone (like all his friends & coworkers say). And then, his sense of humour, the guy is an entertainer offscreen as well! We have seen his funny side offscreen with the people he is comfortable with! He is a real jokester seems like it and loves to party and have a good time which I love in a person. He loves his wife and family and his friends! Everyone had a good word to say about him on the sets of IPKKND ! He is very respectful of his fans and their love for him and does what he does to please them but he also knows to draw the line and make sure his own life choices, his own health comes in first (his decision for quitting ipkknd which I respect him for doing). Yes us fans are important but his own self is more important. I also liked the fact that (and this goes for Sanaya as well) him and sanaya always remained bestfriends and still are, it's just we dont see it on tv, DESPITE of those alleged rumours and linkups. Did not let stupid stuff and ideas of so-called fans get in the way. I love his friendship with her and his love and care for her! It is genuine. When the Chanchan scandal happened, he stood by Sanaya and even gave in a word about her to press. It was true and very politically correct which I also love about him. He knows what to say in his interviews and how much should be said. I don't know him personally so I cant say anymore but from what I've seen, he seems to be a good hearted, funny, hardworking individual who is a great friend, a good husband and very professional and has goals and knows how to make the right choices for him.

And one last reason I'll always love barun, kind of silly but, remember the scene in IPKKND when Khushi is explaining Arnav on how to convince Manorama for Payash marriage and she goes all Kuch Kuch Hota Hain on him. His reply 'WHAT CRAP' - those two words , that expression and delivery of those words in a big enough reason to love Barun Sobti! 

(I just wrote an essay of Barun Sobti lol)LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

incarnadine IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

LOL where do  i start? as a non-watcher of daily soaps this man actually got me hooked to one so i loved him as an amazing actor first. i admired his skill onscreen, his voice, those micro expressions, the way his body language and eyes conveyed everything he wanted to say. even the way he moved was so precise, u could feel asr's tumultuous, pent up emotions always being held back so rigidly. and he has a beautiful face, there's an innocence there that he lent to arnav and l always loved that the dark 'raakshas' looked like such an angel in his unguarded moments. 

and i guess the more i saw Barun's offscreen persona the more i started admiring and loving him as a person. he seems genuine in a sea of fakeness and so down to earth in an industry which is all about i, me, myself. now i've seen it i guess i compare him with others and i always find them lacking. he is funny and sweet and loyal and kind of normal, and given his talent and his popularity that makes him extraordinary! he is a classy, confident, intelligent man but i love that his ego does not get in the way of his work or his relationships, ever. and his behaviour during the closure sealed it for me, i was so impressed by him that it made me love him more than i loved asr and i became a fan for life! Heart

i was watching masterchef uk and in one early round there were two excellent chefs and the judges couldn't pick between them so they put both of them through. one judge said to the other 'isn't it amazing, they're both so fantastic but u wouldn't think it from their behaviour and attitude' and the other judge replied 'they dont need it, they're that good their food speaks for itself' ~ and this just sums up Barun for me (btw, one of those chefs ended up winning) the people who r truly that amazing dont even know it, they're just trying to achieve something great and the rest is a beautiful byproduct Approve

You've penned this down so beautifully! Clap I love this!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

incarnadine IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged

I don't know where to start. I don't know what to say.

All I can say is that, I have no reason not to love Barun. 

And there is this quote I read once, which stands true for me, and I always associate it to my Barun mania Embarrassed - 

"Loving someone doesn't need a reason. If you can explain why you love someone, it's not called 'Love', it's called 'Like'."

It may sound cheesy, but when it comes to Barun, nothing else matters, except him Embarrassed

He is perfect. Bas! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiAms IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
I love him bcoz he's the genuine ,humble ,honesty,brilliant, down to earth,person n etc...etc,,yaar iss bande ko jithna b praise Karlo kam hi hai...!!!he is d WORTHY person yar!! i'm proud of myslf ke mai BARUN SOBTI KI FAN HOON...!!!MISSNG U BARUN COMESOON...!!!
ArshiAms IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by impk

Originally posted by riti4u

i love him..coz he is genuine..n real person...he is what he is...n doesnt pretend to be what he is not...  apart from being amazing actor...he comes across as warm n kind hearted human being... and there is something about his face... when he automatically makes you smile too...Smile
so true u spoke my wordsEmbarrassed i love him for the person he is...
VYGA89 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged

I love him because he is him.
He's special,
He's amazing,
He's funny,
He's crazy,
He's loyal,
He's honest ,
He's my dream,
He is humble
He is the best.