India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why Barun Sobti?? (Page 2)

AKHUSHI Goldie
AKHUSHI
AKHUSHI

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I don't know. I love everything about him. I love the way he adores his wife. I love the way he takes care of people surrounding him. I love the way he respects his female cost are. I love the way he connects with the fan. And I love his eyes, they are way too expressive. I love his husky throaty voice. I love his dedication towards work. And I love him for all these and for the other things too which I don't know.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235coolbakes_JaladSrujana7.MaNanstg1ishq30

.DushtKanya. IF-Stunnerz
.DushtKanya.
.DushtKanya.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

LOL where do  i start? as a non-watcher of daily soaps this man actually got me hooked to one so i loved him as an amazing actor first. i admired his skill onscreen, his voice, those micro expressions, the way his body language and eyes conveyed everything he wanted to say. even the way he moved was so precise, u could feel asr's tumultuous, pent up emotions always being held back so rigidly. and he has a beautiful face, there's an innocence there that he lent to arnav and l always loved that the dark 'raakshas' looked like such an angel in his unguarded moments. 

and i guess the more i saw Barun's offscreen persona the more i started admiring and loving him as a person. he seems genuine in a sea of fakeness and so down to earth in an industry which is all about i, me, myself. now i've seen it i guess i compare him with others and i always find them lacking. he is funny and sweet and loyal and kind of normal, and given his talent and his popularity that makes him extraordinary! he is a classy, confident, intelligent man but i love that his ego does not get in the way of his work or his relationships, ever. and his behaviour during the closure sealed it for me, i was so impressed by him that it made me love him more than i loved asr and i became a fan for life! Heart

i was watching masterchef uk and in one early round there were two excellent chefs and the judges couldn't pick between them so they put both of them through. one judge said to the other 'isn't it amazing, they're both so fantastic but u wouldn't think it from their behaviour and attitude' and the other judge replied 'they dont need it, they're that good their food speaks for itself' ~ and this just sums up Barun for me (btw, one of those chefs ended up winning) the people who r truly that amazing dont even know it, they're just trying to achieve something great and the rest is a beautiful byproduct Approve

I am a fan of your posts you say everything so beautifully Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235coolbakes_JaladSrujana7.MaNanstg1ishq30

Srujana7.MaNan IF-Dazzler
Srujana7.MaNan
Srujana7.MaNan

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crackerszone

I cant really explain why I love Barun so much..I mean everybody knows he is one of da most attractive guys out dere..he is da best husband n most loving family member one can have..he is one hell of an actor n a superb human being..he is a superstar n yet he is so honest abt himself, his work..he is humble n grounded..he has an amazing sense of humour n he is a vry friendly person..his eyes, his voice, his personality, his soul..everything emits positivity n purity..everything abt him loveable...so yeah..I love Barun coz he is Barun..dere was never a chance fr me not to fall in love wid him..its too easy to love him n more easier is to continue harbouring dose feelings fr him

I agree with everything you said and couldn't have said better! We love Barun well because he is Barun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolbakes_Jaladishq30

ArshiNmaNervs Goldie
ArshiNmaNervs
ArshiNmaNervs

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
this is a love without any reason

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishq30

sk62 IF-Dazzler
sk62
sk62

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
acting, looks, approach, attitude,aptitude...excellent Heartunconditional love for him...I cannot define it...

Edited by sk62 - 05 January 2014 at 9:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishq30

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I liked him when I first started watching IPK online. The force marriage track was going on. 
I never got to watch the offscreen segments until one  day... a friend of mine asked me to watch an offscreen segment. I did. And my jaw dropped. Barun is NOT ASR. He's completely different from ASR! He's a fun loving guy who keeps making others laugh all the time! Who laughs a lot! Shocked
My whole perception of Barun Sobti changed. And since that day, I LOVE him. 

Because he's a BRILLIANT actor. The most brilliant actor I've ever come across. 
Because he's an amazing human being. 
Because he's down to earth. 
Because he's Barun Sobti. Heart

Edited by Flora3333 - 05 January 2014 at 9:47pm

stg1ishq30

prameelamenon Senior Member
prameelamenon
prameelamenon

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiansrock7

Originally posted by crackerszone

I cant really explain why I love Barun so much..I mean everybody knows he is one of da most attractive guys out dere..he is da best husband n most loving family member one can have..he is one hell of an actor n a superb human being..he is a superstar n yet he is so honest abt himself, his work..he is humble n grounded..he has an amazing sense of humour n he is a vry friendly person..his eyes, his voice, his personality, his soul..everything emits positivity n purity..everything abt him loveable...so yeah..I love Barun coz he is Barun..dere was never a chance fr me not to fall in love wid him..its too easy to love him n more easier is to continue harbouring dose feelings fr him

I agree with everything you said and couldn't have said better! We love Barun well because he is Barun.

mee too.
agree with each and every word
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i love him..coz he is genuine..n real person...he is what he is...n doesnt pretend to be what he is not...  apart from being amazing actor...he comes across as warm n kind hearted human being... and there is something about his face... when he smiles..it automatically makes you smile too...Smile

stg1ishq30

Go to top