India-Forums

Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Is this because of age gap??

vinee_vinee IF-Dazzler
vinee_vinee
vinee_vinee

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
We are seeing Saachi dominating their relationship. We see Dhruv in awe of her maturity. We see Saachi dictating terms to Dhruv and Dhruv respecting her and adds a Ji to her name.
We see how hyper Saachi gets when DV even slightly modifies from what she wants him to do...remember when she wanted DV to inform the police when Anky went missing and DV wanted to initially search her himself, how annoyed she was with dv.

We also see how Saachi gets mad at him when he does something wrong in her opinion like not informing Saachi even after 24 hours of knowing about PE or telling Anky or telling his parents and is unconcerned what reasons he has for not doing it...like Ankys big mouth in telling everybody...or wanting to talk about Saachi when his parents are face to face and not on phone..but Saachi was never listening.

What do you think, is Saachi's behaviour a result of her being older in the relationship that she in subconscious think that only she is right and DV being younger should listen to and obey her. Is her dominance due to the big age gap.

I am not able to decide if it is...please discuss as to what you feel like.

Edited by vinee_vinee - 05 January 2014 at 1:23pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivi9926naaz27Shya_mdrveenaaparna37kunalthebestTaha0023koyelbasunanetasabreen_06Bhavi03_AngryBird_MeeraHKuppaas.shinchan.

Jyoti410 Senior Member
Jyoti410
Jyoti410

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinee_vinee

We are seeing Saachi dominating their relationship. We see Dhruv in awe of her maturity. We see Saachi dictating terms to Dhruv and Dhruv respecting her and adds a Ji to her name.
We see how hyper Saachi gets when DV even slightly modifies from what she wants him to do...remember when she wanted DV to inform the police when Anky went missing and DV wanted to initially search her himself, how annoyed she was with dv.

We also see how Saachi gets mad at him when he does something wrong in her opinion like not informing Saachi even after 24 hours of knowing about PE or telling Anky or telling his parents and is unconcerned what reasons he has for not doing it...like Ankys big mouth in telling everybody...or wanting to talk about Saachi when his parents are face to face and not on phone..but Saachi was never listening.

What do you think, is Saachi's behaviour a result of her being older in the relationship that she in subconscious think that only she is right and DV being younger should listen to and obey her. Is her dominance due to the big age gap.

I am not able to decide if it is...please discuss as to what you feel like.

I have some answers if it will help you clear out your confusion...about the time when Ankita was missing, I was completely with Saachi...reasons :
1) she knew the area very well and knew it was dangerous
2) it was a girl thing...she put herself in Ankita's place and could imagine how scared she must be...
If she was abducted by someone ,then the fear of rape is always there,and in that situation every moment matters,don't you think ?now worrying about police and not involving them,as DV wanted,would be the last thing on her mind...her protective instinct wanted another girl safe even though she was jealous...I think it was commendable on Saachi's part,to rise above herself.that's why she could not understand Dhruv 's behavior ,and wondering why he was taking things lightly.
About telling Ankita and his parents ...she says it very clearly why she is upset in the episode itself...anyway here it is ... she was afraid that DV might be ashamed of their relationship and thought it unimportant enough for him to tell anyone,or give it priority ...He convinces her  that was not the case...and then she tells him that she will feel respectful in their relationship only after he tells people about them and they in turn look at it respectfully ...otherwise she was feeling cheap...that's why she was upset when DV had a chance and he did not introduce her to his mom at the party...it is humiliating for a girl in relationship to be not acknowledged...DV should have introduced her...I 100 % understand Saachi...
About not informing the PE matter...now here her honest nature comes into play,as well as her fear of losing her land...DV belonging to PE was the ultimate disaster,and not telling her right away,and hearing from someone else made him a liar to her...do you blame her reactions ? I don't .
I don't think it's her dominance ,but her mature vision and protectiveness  which is telling him what to do...we know DV is smart but immature and naive...so isn't his partner's duty to guide him ? And wherever DV was right we have seen Saachi listening to him.
I am disgusted with Saachi but only because of what the writer's did in the last few episodes(baring the last episode,where I am starting to see her comeback) otherwise I loved her all along.
I hope this helps you 

Edited by Jyoti410 - 05 January 2014 at 11:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivi9926drveenakoyelbasukunalthebestvinee_vineesabreen_06S0nalii

aparna37 Goldie
aparna37
aparna37

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Vinnee, Personally I feel it is not at all due to age gap or anything like that. 
 As we all know,  her experiences in life have always been bitter, and she behaves as the way she does only as the result of what she has experienced earlier in very early days of her life .  She also feels whatever she loved never remained with her. Now she loves DV so much that she is so insecure about many things (like age gap, his  mom's wish to get him married to Ankita, this newly introduced PE ) etc   only with the fear of losing him!! Also in few situations, DV could not handle situations to his best.  But as DV said "Saanchi is in his jigar not dil because he needs guts along with love to LOVE her" .  I totally agree for her confused and harsh behaviour towards DV is not at all justiciable.  At the end of the day, it is DV more impressing!!  Poor DV!

Edited by aparna37 - 05 January 2014 at 8:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankaThardnaaz27koyelbasuvinee_vineenanetasabreen_06

ifrini Goldie
ifrini
ifrini

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

I don't think this is just because of age gap and Saachi being older

Some of this is more of her personality, she is the head of family and taken care of her family for 15 year.. that's a real long time. She takes care of her family , farm,  worker.  Her brother and sister were very young and she is mom , dad, sister all rolled into one and this makes  her attitude protective and it has become her 2nd nature and she is protective towards everyone.  Remember when DV was hurt she turns into care taker mode immediately.  Her reaction to Anky being missing is very natural, a city girl missing in a woods anyone would be concerned.

Her reactions to DV that's completely different story ... DV's attitude towards life , how he takes things lightly.  Shoot got to go, will update later  , .. this post needs time to write J

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivi9926drveenakoyelbasuvinee_vineesabreen_06

AARMAY1 Goldie
AARMAY1
AARMAY1

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
She thinks he as Baccha ROFLROFL yaad nahi cheeni meeni, shaurya ... and Dv Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna37koyelbasunaneta

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
yes...badi hone ka najayaz faiyda utha rahi hai... ROFL

gor se dekhiye is chehre ko...yehi hai woh shaatir aurat..jo apne boyfriend ko bachha samajhkar torture kar rahi... ROFL

Edited by naneta - 05 January 2014 at 11:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankaThardvinee_vineeS0naliiBhavi03

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Its age and her attitude. She is used to giving orders at home and office and everyone listens to her. She expects DV todo the same.He is still a bachcha for her who is always take everything lightly...Actually its a good combination and they can do wonders together if the CV 's can make a good story out of it. But they have already started spoiling it ...

aparna37vinee_vineenaneta

naneta IF-Rockerz
naneta
naneta

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

Its age and her attitude. She is used to giving orders at home and office and everyone listens to her. She expects DV todo the same.He is still a bachcha for her who is always take everything lightly...Actually its a good combination and they can do wonders together if the CV 's can make a good story out of it. But they have already started spoiling it ...

ho...itni baar practicals dene ke baad bhi she considers him a baccha... ROFL haye re DV ki phooti kismat ROFL

Edited by naneta - 05 January 2014 at 11:31pm

aparna37vinee_vineeBhavi03

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index