Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Operaqueen

QUOTE=jonee]
Hey OQ - lovely post - more so since music is my heart and soul (yrs too i think๐Ÿ˜›)

All yr choices are great
for me tho...
first is the EBP title song/ all versions/ and BG music - very very elevating and almost sufish
- beautifully suited for shlok and aastha - tho i listen and watch VMs on occasion, i simply association ashlok most with the title songs... thankfully this is saurabh kalsi's best
song for serials and i am glad he reserved it for EBP๐Ÿ˜›

and abt dil sambhal jaa zara - i have come to love this song after kolhapur - infact recently nach b
aliye (very poor performances this year) had a couple performing to the song and i actually did not see them on screen but was visualising the kolapur scene - i think the song will now be
ashlok only for me๐Ÿ˜ณ

i did hear the others - do give me a link for badal jo barse
and i liked the nautanki song too - the one which rekha has given u a link for๐Ÿ˜›

The title song is awesome, but I used to play it back to back like a million times every day ( I do that to songs I love until I get tired of listening to them). So am giving that a break for now.

Here's the link to the kabhi Jo badal barse VM, one of my favs.

You watching nach baliye, I watched the last few seasons, but this one did not seem interestpring for some reason, so haven't watched any episodes yet. ( not a big fan of sajid khan as the judge).

Yes dila sambhal jaa zara will always be associated with AShlok for me.

thanks for the link OQ - not watching nach regularly - only if some nice song cathces my attention
not a gt show nowadays - prefer jhalak to this - in terms professional dancing
will see the VM youve mentioned๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Here you go, Ashi . 

Enjoy! It's good to see you here, even if it's not as often as before!
thanx alot dear.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i do read posts here.. U guys are vry hilarious..
there is some problem going wid my acc.. I use IF from my mobile during work.. But since some days i open IF, m logged out.. I have to login again and again evrytym.. This thing really giving me headaches๐Ÿ˜ก
even tday i tried 5 to 6 times for login๐Ÿ˜ญ
bt i love your posts nd comments sandhya g.. That goa post.. Ha ha ha.. U guys r too much srsly.. I was laughing all d tym..

AsthaK, I did not enjoy that particular episode when tum hi ho was played, so I guess I did not like it as much as the other songs. Yes most of the songs fit perfectly into the scenes or the VMs.
ok..that is fine ๐Ÿ˜Š.
I love all the Aashiqui2 songs. I heard Kabhi Jo badal barse song only after seeing the Ashlok VM. 
That  song is just superb. They should use it in the serial too.
Originally posted by avi_ashi

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
thanx alot dear.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i do read posts here.. U guys are vry hilarious..
there is some problem going wid my acc.. I use IF from my mobile during work.. But since some days i open IF, m logged out.. I have to login again and again evrytym.. This thing really giving me headaches๐Ÿ˜ก
even tday i tried 5 to 6 times for login๐Ÿ˜ญ
bt i love your posts nd comments sandhya g.. That goa post.. Ha ha ha.. U guys r too much srsly.. I was laughing all d tym..

Sorry to hear that, I think Rome also had some issues with her account and I remember Jonee saying yesterday she had some issues logging in.
Woh goa post toh Bandh so Gaya , in fact every post I comment on ends up like that. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by talkie14

Hey Sandy!! I seem to hum the EBP songs too... ab to sacchiwali suhaagraat ke intezaar mein hai hum...:):)
Laxmi mera PM dkho, ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Operaqueen - 10 years ago
Originally posted by asthak

ok..that is fine ๐Ÿ˜Š.
I love all the Aashiqui2 songs. I heard Kabhi Jo badal barse song only after seeing the Ashlok VM. 
That  song is just superb. They should use it in the serial too.

I do agree,a ashiqui 2 songs are good, but right now all my musical choices are associated with EBP๐Ÿ˜Š
I agree, the kabhi Jo badal barse song should be used in the serial  too. Would love to see waseems vision for that song. 

Laxmi mera PM dkho, ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† laxmi ne dara diya?
Originally posted by dsr11

๐Ÿ˜† laxmi ne dara diya?

Mera veg vrat  hain ๐Ÿ˜† 

All background songs in the SBS segments, the VMs etc are influencing the kind of music I seem to listening to these days. What about you guys?
Here are the songs I am addicted to because of EBP

A) Dil sambhal ja zaara ( of course!)

B) kabhi Jo badal barse ( From a wonderful VM)

C) Tose naina lage piya ( another equally good VM)

D) naina thag lenge ( SBS segment)

E) Tujhe bhula diya ( SBS segment)

F) haye Rabba ( SBS segment )

What an apt topic .. And I feel the same too.
Didnt really follow much of chennai express songs until the titli song came in one of ebp sbs .. And now I like that song, among the others u have listed.

I also think there are others songs not featured in Any segments as yet thAt suit ebp:
Ram chahe leela chAhe from rAm leela
Friends with the monster - eminem and rihAnna's new song .. Was thinking of posting the break down of the lyrics as it applies to the lead pair (and even us audience!) .. Will save it for a time pass weekend :)Edited by desikahani - 10 years ago
Originally posted by dsr11

๐Ÿ˜† laxmi ne dara diya?

Ab Laxmi dar gayi...๐Ÿ˜†