Mahabharat

India-Forums

Mahabharat
Mahabharat

Like or Dislike Yudhishtir/ VB Nt pg 22 (Page 20)

Poll Question: What's your take on Yudhishtir?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
61 [54.95%]
50 [45.05%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Originally posted by Rushika

Originally posted by medha00

Originally posted by Pooja--

Sorry I mean Rohit. He look old but Aham looks so fresh.AlsoRohit does not value women or else he will never bet his own wife. I will never forget him. Mahabharat happened because of him.
ROFLROFL do you know him personally?

Rohit would be heart broken to know that.LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL stop this before I die laughing plzz ROFL ROFL n Rohit will b heart broken to know that Aham looks fresh n he looks old or that Rajat tokas is not part of the show? LOL 

@Pooja dear plzzz neva forgive Rohit n go tweet him for what he did to Aham Angry

rushi n medhaROFLROFL
i think he ll be heart broken to kw tat he never valued women which wil may b new fact even to himLOLLOLmedha u meant abt this nly right??LOL

@pooja LOL n what did rohit do to aham??ConfusedLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL  Pooja - Rohit is crying because you don't like him.  And Aham is hurt because he now knows that Rohit never loved him, but happy to look fresh

----

Some mistakes are character defining.  To this age Yudi is paying for his two grave sins and being judged for it.  But, what about his lifetime of goodness?  

- Yudi's grave mistake was betting his brothers and wife not just wife betting - that speaks to how clouded his judgment was.   In this day-n-age we would have sent him promptly for some serious gambling addiction counselling and let him reboot.  So, why not display the same level of compassion to the warrior of yore instead of meting judgment.

- His other sin was the1/2 lie he told Drona.  That sin in my op was graver.  But, again I have to ask if all the goodness doesn't wash away even this sin?

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 February 2014 at 10:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RosChel.Lobstermythili2

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@rushi now he has been warned that he will not be forgotten, i mean you just dont start mahabharat, not love and respect karna and get away with it mister.
Maybe we could trend #you look old you cant be the king of hastinapur

RosChel.LobsterAnjanaYYZ

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Anjana, right.Why judge him just for the sin of a half lie and betting his brothers and wife.If karnas sin of verbally abusing and ordering the stripping of a "per istri", someone elses wife,is being ignored because of his good qualities like being generous and kind etc and also that it was in the heat of the moment. Then why is that yudhishtiras all good qualities and deeds are being overlooked because of these two sins he made, betting coming under the "in the heat of the moment".

DharmaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged

@rushi now he has been warned that he will not be forgotten, i mean you just dont start mahabharat, not love and respect karna and get away with it mister.

ROFL ROFL
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Anjana, right.Why judge him just for the sin of a half lie and betting his brothers and wife.If karnas sin of verbally abusing and ordering the stripping of a "per istri", someone elses wife,is being ignored because of his good qualities like being generous and kind etc and also that it was in the heat of the moment. Then why is that yudhishtiras all good qualities and deeds are being overlooked because of these two sins he made, betting coming under the "in the heat of the moment".

Because that's Karna and this is Yudhisthira, and Yudhisthira can never be as cool or great as Karna. Wink 

DharmaPriyaaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Because that's Karna and this is Yudhisthira, and Yudhisthira can never be as cool or great as Karna. Wink 

I think its the weapon - Bow beats BhallaCool  And it never hurts one's cool factor to be the good guy with the BadAssWinkLOL  The real good guy is always relatively blah!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 February 2014 at 10:49am
RosChel.Lobster IF-Rockerz
RosChel.Lobster
RosChel.Lobster

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged

hawww u meant that I am shakuni Cry That's so rude of u Cry The trend sounds interesting u c...either I will b blocked or banished from twitter...n Shaheer will kill me if even by mistakenly it trends as he loves Rohit. ..Dharmasankat for me Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@janaki oh thank you for the reminder i totally forgot dharmarajas aukaat LOL

@anjana i read "bow beats bhalla" and i choked on my soup.bad girl.
lol on this forum, mb is reminding me of BBC teen wolf more and more every week, the good wolf is blah, the bad ones are psychotic and the shady badbut not notgood is the real deal.

AnjanaYYZ..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top