Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
infact yudhi was the one who was in more grief aft coming to kw that karna was his bro n was killed due to them..n he said it gave him more pain than his own sons getting killed...
but over here he s being accused fr nt loving karna..y wud he wn he didnt even kw who he was to him?..but when he came to know he was very sad.. 
and i think he was called as dharam raj as he followed dharma not becoz he was son of lord yama..he got that name by his own doings..m not at all a fan of him ..i still dislike him fr staking draupadi his bros n his citizens etc but still he was indeed dharmaraj ..
Edited by mythili2 - 10 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mythili2

rushi n medha🀣🀣
i think he ll be heart broken to kw tat he never valued women which wil may b new fact even to himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†medha u meant abt this nly right??πŸ˜†

@pooja πŸ˜† n what did rohit do to aham??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣  Pooja - Rohit is crying because you don't like him.  And Aham is hurt because he now knows that Rohit never loved him, but happy to look fresh

----

Some mistakes are character defining.  To this age Yudi is paying for his two grave sins and being judged for it.  But, what about his lifetime of goodness?  

- Yudi's grave mistake was betting his brothers and wife not just wife betting - that speaks to how clouded his judgment was.   In this day-n-age we would have sent him promptly for some serious gambling addiction counselling and let him reboot.  So, why not display the same level of compassion to the warrior of yore instead of meting judgment.

- His other sin was the1/2 lie he told Drona.  That sin in my op was graver.  But, again I have to ask if all the goodness doesn't wash away even this sin?
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@rushi now he has been warned that he will not be forgotten, i mean you just dont start mahabharat, not love and respect karna and get away with it mister.
Maybe we could trend #you look old you cant be the king of hastinapur
Medha.S thumbnail
Anjana, right.Why judge him just for the sin of a half lie and betting his brothers and wife.If karnas sin of verbally abusing and ordering the stripping of a "per istri", someone elses wife,is being ignored because of his good qualities like being generous and kind etc and also that it was in the heat of the moment. Then why is that yudhishtiras all good qualities and deeds are being overlooked because of these two sins he made, betting coming under the "in the heat of the moment".
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: medha00

@rushi now he has been warned that he will not be forgotten, i mean you just dont start mahabharat, not love and respect karna and get away with it mister.

🀣 🀣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Anjana, right.Why judge him just for the sin of a half lie and betting his brothers and wife.If karnas sin of verbally abusing and ordering the stripping of a "per istri", someone elses wife,is being ignored because of his good qualities like being generous and kind etc and also that it was in the heat of the moment. Then why is that yudhishtiras all good qualities and deeds are being overlooked because of these two sins he made, betting coming under the "in the heat of the moment".

Because that's Karna and this is Yudhisthira, and Yudhisthira can never be as cool or great as Karna. πŸ˜‰ 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Because that's Karna and this is Yudhisthira, and Yudhisthira can never be as cool or great as Karna. πŸ˜‰ 

I think its the weapon - Bow beats Bhalla😎  And it never hurts one's cool factor to be the good guy with the BadAssπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  The real good guy is always relatively blah!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 10 years ago
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hawww u meant that I am shakuni πŸ˜­ That's so rude of u πŸ˜­ The trend sounds interesting u c...either I will b blocked or banished from twitter...n Shaheer will kill me if even by mistakenly it trends as he loves Rohit. ..Dharmasankat for me πŸ˜­
Medha.S thumbnail
@janaki oh thank you for the reminder i totally forgot dharmarajas aukaat πŸ˜†

@anjana i read "bow beats bhalla" and i choked on my soup.bad girl.
lol on this forum, mb is reminding me of BBC teen wolf more and more every week, the good wolf is blah, the bad ones are psychotic and the shady badbut not notgood is the real deal.
_gReenheaRt_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yudhishthira stands for duty and righteousness. He is also known as Dharmaraja, and he is the son of the god Dharma.His character unveiling in the 'Great Epic' is slow but steady!Just like the chakras of body right from Mooladhara begin with a 4 petal lotus but end with a 1000 petal lotus his identity becomes strong and powerful in the later parvas.So was the effect absent in the beginning!?No!It was present all the time and everywhere but can be sensed only if the seeker is focussed in right angles.

Yudhishtira is often referred to as 'Ajatasatru', one who has no enemies.His other name 'Tyaga' (Unloving to wordly things).These names have to play a key role in interpreting his actions during the dice game.

Now please tell me can a person who can never keep enemity with anyone outside think of rivalry with his own relations!???From where do competition and opposition arise!???How do these 'yours' and 'mine' occur!???

Whom can you give everything you possess?Ofcourse the one you consider your 'own'!Yuddhishtir considered all the Kauravas,their elders & relations his own,was this his fault!????How can this trait be 'Adharma'!???

Many members critisised him saying 'Yuddhishtir staked everything including his brothers and wife as a commodity' to this I'll say, definitions may differ, people's thoughts may be narrow while interpreting, but the truth remains unchanged and only the right view can lead you to the real.

Suppose you had to play dice with your own parents and siblings at your home.What do you do!?How do you react!?Just think for a moment!

Yuddhishtir staked his wealth...because he believed that his wealth is his brothers also.Who can say all this is ours!?

Yuddhistir staked his Kingdom...a king's subjects will bear the same recognition (as People- Praja)for his wife,brothers and children.So does pawning them make any difference!?

Yuddhishtir staked his Pandava Brothers...because he knew that his siblings were brothers of Kauravas also.

Yuddhishtir staked his wife...wasn't she related to Kauravas!?As said by Shri Ram a elder brother's wife is deemed to be a mother and the younger brother's wife is like a daughter.(posted in detail by Cool-n-Fresh)Yuddhshtir didn't stake her as a 'commodity'.He very well knew that his wife was like a mother to Kauravas so by staking her neither she becomes their slave nor her relationship with him gets abolished.

But they!?Insulted their mother by dragging her and pulling her cloth!!What name can be given to such...!!!It was a 'big shame' on their part!

Being Dharma Yuddhishtir very well knew what belongs to him belongs to them and what belongs to them is his.How can someone establish such a relation unless he/she is a true companion!?I salute to this attribute of Yuddhishtir!

The second one is 'Tyaga'.

Yuddhishtir by this act teaches us that wealth and prosperity are transient and the body is subject to decay and death.Knowing this, he did his duty, leaving all attachment to the things of this world and next.

Edited by SRUJAconscience - 10 years ago