||IPKKNDEBP~~Awesome 100 episode celebration~~||

Posted: 10 years ago

We  are here to celebrate 100th Episodes of our Beloved Show

congratulation too all IPKKNDians πŸ˜›
                                 And afcours a Big Thanks for the Cast and Crew
                                                       Waseem sabeer πŸ‘
               the Cast is just awesome everyone playing his charecter soo good
                                                        Hates off too them β­οΈ

they  always suprise us with awesome episode 
                                             lets celebrate this moment friends :D
                                              May we get milions of episodeees!

****

Edited by .SajnaVe. - 10 years ago

Our show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ek baar phir will complete its 100th episode on 9th January 2014 the show startd its journey on 26th august 2013. Cant believe it completed 100 epis, feels like it startd yesterday .This show,second season of super hit show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, starring barun sobti and sanaya irani, faced so many hurdles on its way.season 1fans were not ready to accept there beloved show's new season without their favourite actors.so avinash and shrenu had to face so many hate messages. All were against this show taking d name iss pyaar ko kya naam doon! Not only that, this show had only one promo before launching whereas other shows used to get good promotion. And it get early evening timeslot, @6 pm! Coz of its early time slot no one could predict its fate.even channel neglected d show, for 2months they didn't aired any promos for d show, not even for its first maha episode. No sbb/sbs segment. only negativity coz of its name! But its mystery concept and powerful characters attracted people toward d show. People startd to love lead pair Shlok and Aastha' s chemistry which was played by handsome Avinash sachdev and beautiful Shrenu parikh.shlok has a miserable past which makes him hate womens and his mother. Aastha is a free minded girl who can do anything for d people who are right and handles all relations. And their pathes crosses and there starts love- hate story
of Aashlok. Aashlok hav many fan followings and still growing. As story progressed its ratings starts to climb on trp chart, even being in early timeslot d show managed to get good ratings.
Now it hav sbs/sbb segments every week...SP
starts to show promos, so many articles on its growing success. Yes the show replied to everyone with its success.
This show have many awesome actors who are doing wonderful job playing their characters. On this special occasion i would like to appreciate whole actors of EBP for their outstanding, superb performance. Hats off to Avinash sachdev (Shlok agnihotri), Shrenu parikh(Aastha kirloskar), Manish wadhwa (Niranjan Agnihotri), Geetanjali tikekar(Anjali agnihotri) ,Sachin parikh (vinayak agnihotri), Sameer sharma(varad agnihotri), Shalmalee desai (sojal
agnihotri) Grace (kavya), Tushar dalvi (avdhoot
kirloskar), Prachi shah (kalindi kirloskar), ajju, sheetal dhabolkar(Jyoti), Deep jaitley (Abhay),sulbha taai. Special mention to d evil niranjan agnihotri, he played his character so well that we love to hate niranjanπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ without u guys this show cant reach its success.and its all credit goes to director waseem sabir. πŸ‘ thankuu so much for giving us this awesome show.and congratulations to whole cast &crew of IPKKNDEBP for completing 100fantabulous episodes. .keep rocking and give us many more amazing episodes.
And congratulations to our forums and all
aashlokians here...πŸ€—
Long live ipkebp!

Share your journey with ipkkndebp 😊

p.s : permission s taken from GM...pls discuss about aashlok, other characters/actors of ebp & show only...😊

Edited by Asharkibiwi - 10 years ago
Kitney loyal ho tum sab EBP ko , chalo congrats to you guys :)
Originally posted by -Babelicious-

Hhahaaha πŸ˜† Thankyooou Yaaar πŸ€—
Hey, wow... the thread is really awesome guys  

Finally our show has completed 100 episodes..😊

Kudos to CV's & all actors & for the entire team...😊

Congrats IPKKNDEP & wish it completes more than 1000 episodes.😊
Edited by shwetha297 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Babelicious-

🀣 🀣 yea jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jann πŸ˜†Edited by Asharkibiwi - 10 years ago
Congratulations to everyone
The thread is really awesome 
Congrats the whole team IPKKND -EBP. I didnt watch some epi, so I seems I will start again. Siham you make me addict again on them πŸ˜³
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

The thread is really awesome 
Congrats the whole team IPKKND -EBP. I didnt watch some epi, so I seems I will start again. Siham you make me addict again on them πŸ˜³

Aaah thanks Vildana πŸ€—
Yeees they aree tooo cutee ashlok but now big drama yaaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜³