Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manjery

Originally posted by Mephisto

^ Hahhaa ROFL
How I wish I had those predicting skills as well Silly

i also want to know CryLOLLOL
gosh !!! even being a deepveer shipper i am not sure that will be together or not but i know that ri8 now they r happy let them enjoy na Embarrassed  whether they will together i will love always love them individually Embarrassed

@ red

Exactly! That's my point. I love them both individually and I think they make the perfect pair. As Ranveer said they're like ying and yang together and complement each other. I know that relationships in B'wood don't last long and I have somewhere made peace with it. But if the couple who are together don't have a problem with each other then what's with all the drama the fans are creating. At least trust your favourites to have made the right decision regarding their personal life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjery

Qirat. Senior Member
Qirat.
Qirat.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_year

Yes she will ranveer , priyanka n katrina are cancariens. Priyanka said in koffee with karan that she is zombie when she is heart broken.  Even katrina is same , she is all dead. And I guess even ranveer will be same . Ranveer has not seen a heartbreak yet. I guess this will be first one .

In astrology everything isn't just about the sun sign, feelings and emotions is ruled by the moon sign not the sign sign, besides there is also aspects which can affect your emotion. After the age of 30, your 10th house takes over. Everyone is not the same as everyone have different birth chart. At least have knowledge on the topic you seek to argue on. 

Edited by sana_anas - 06 January 2014 at 1:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PeanutboltmanjeryTargaryen

manjery IF-Dazzler
manjery
manjery

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:45am | IP Logged

^ Hahhaa ROFL

gosh !!! even being a deepveer shipper i am not sure that will be together or not but i know that ri8 now they r happy let them enjoy na Embarrassed  whether they will together i will love always love them individually Embarrassed

@ red

Exactly! That's my point. I love them both individually and I think they make the perfect pair. As Ranveer said they're like ying and yang together and complement each other. I know that relationships in B'wood don't last long and I have somewhere made peace with it. But if the couple who are together don't have a problem with each other then what's with all the drama the fans are creating. At least trust your favourites to have made the right decision regarding their personal life.

@100% trueClap i am just guessing that some people who said ranveer fugly , crass and even said that he looks like begger in hello magazine award ceremony and even said his/her maid wears good cloth than ranveer has become ranveer fan and regarding deepika fans turning into ranveer fans most of them said they went to watch ramleela for deepika but they returned turning ranveer fan and still three r fans of deepika  who dont like ranveer and thats their opinion atleast it didnt changed and some of them like individually not them as couple 

Targaryen

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:53am | IP Logged

^ Hahhaa ROFL

@ red

@100% trueClap i am just guessing that some people who said ranveer fugly , crass and even said that he looks like begger in hello magazine award ceremony and even said his/her maid wears good cloth than ranveer has become ranveer fan and regarding deepika fans turning into ranveer fans most of them said they went to watch ramleela for deepika but they returned turning ranveer fan and still three r fans of deepika  who dont like ranveer and thats their opinion atleast it didnt changed and some of them like individually not them as couple 

I don't know from where the Ranveer fans are cropping up who have no good thing to say about Deepika. It's fine if they don't like her everyone has their own personal opinion but at least share your opinion in a dignified way. 

And I don't see the problem if some deepika fans start liking Ranveer. Where is the problem? I can speak for myself that I followed Ram leela and it's promotions for Deepika. Through the course of that film I started LOVING Ranveer and today I'm a big fan of both of them. Maybe I like Ranveer's off-screen personality a bit more though. 

manjery

Gauri_Laada Goldie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SinistarPain Goldie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged

SinistarPain Goldie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:26am | IP Logged

HZAnita IF-Dazzler
HZAnita
HZAnita

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SinistarPain

She is cheating on Ranveer with Homi .No classDead.She is definitely having sexual interourse with him.

Um...what? LOLLOL

WaitForIt-

Go to top