Posted: 10 years ago
Their relationship is very strange. In my opinion, Ranveer's way smarter than Deepika...so doubt Deepika can "destroy" him. In fact, if anything Deepika seems self destructive to me with the way she handles her relationships.
Give the guy some credit. I don't think he will get "destroyed".

They are two mature individuals in a relationship, ffs. πŸ˜†
Oh yeah, the evil serial dating witch is so going to ruin this little naive munna. πŸ˜’
Geez, they are both adults. People here love to portray Deepika in this kind of light, it's so redundant. 
Yes, she will destroy Ranveer because she is an evil witch who only knows how to use and throw people like tissues 
On a serious note, Ranveer is not a little kid nor is Deepika. They know what they are doing more than us fans (or should I say haters) who just like to speculate. They both are trying to get to know each other better and only they know how serious or not this relationship is. If things don't work out, then they might go their separate ways and move on (though I hope that's not the case. I'm really rooting for this couple). I don't see what the big deal is. πŸ˜•

Ranveer doesn't seem like Devdas kinds. He sounds resilient and irrespective of his relationship status with Deepika he will continue to shine on professional front. Deepika and Ranveer look good together and to me they both seem equally involved and in love❀️.

Edited by arcoiris - 10 years ago
Originally posted by starstruckk

Their relationship is very strange. In my opinion, Ranveer's way smarter than Deepika...so doubt Deepika can "destroy" him. In fact, if anything Deepika seems self destructive to me with the way she handles her relationships.

If you wouldn't mind, could you please explain this statement?  I'm neither criticizing nor saying you are wrong.  I am not going to argue with you either,   She just seems pretty well adjusted on the surface to me, so I am curious how you have come to this opinion.  
Originally posted by HZAnita

If you wouldn't mind, could you please explain this statement?  I'm neither criticizing nor saying you are wrong.  I am not going to argue with you either,   She just seems pretty well adjusted on the surface to me, so I am curious how you have come to this opinion.  

Well, I say that based off of her relationship with Ranbir. I still feel she hasn't completely moved on. I feel she genuinely did love him and for some reason she still talks about the breakup till this day as if it happened just yesterday which I find very unnecessary as it has been years now. She also came across as impulsive when she was with Ranbir..for instance, the way she got his initials tattooed on her neck? and so quickly? I personally think that was perhaps her most serious relationship..the other relationships she has had while being in bollywood never seemed as serious..and given that's how hard she falls in love when love happens..seems kind of unhealthy to me. 
Originally posted by starstruckk

Well, I say that based off of her relationship with Ranbir. I still feel she hasn't completely moved on. I feel she genuinely did love him and for some reason she still talks about the breakup till this day as if it happened just yesterday which I find very unnecessary as it has been years now. She also came across as impulsive when she was with Ranbir..for instance, the way she got his initials tattooed on her neck? and so quickly? I personally think that was perhaps her most serious relationship..the other relationships she has had while being in bollywood never seemed as serious..and given that's how hard she falls in love when love happens..seems kind of unhealthy to me. 

Thanks for the explanation.😊
This thread is highly insulting to Ranveer. Can we stop treating him like he's some weak, love sick puppy that's been bewitched by Deepika. He's not a child. If his relationship with Deepika doesn't work out, I'm sure he'll move on and deal with it like the mature adult he is. 
πŸ˜† yes the devil Deepika will use her Medusa powers and destroy Ranveer because Ranveer the doodh peeta baccha will need assurance he's such a love struck bozo
This forum never ceases to amaze me 🀒