height of desperation

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😆 it is so funny to read pp writing tweets to meghna and nicely in sweet manner asking her if this is going to be the last day of her shoot or will she b shooting for more scenes. I mean its like telling her very sweetly please jaldi jao. Ya ye batao when r u leaving .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
than what happen is she gv people's tweets ans..there r any problem in my tweetr ac n i m nt able to open my ac so plz inform me about her ans.
GOTforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really...let me also tweet her...coz m more desperate for her exit frm d shw...lol
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Plz koi toh uski exit ka correct time bata do...woh toh khush hai JA ki shooting karke par hum toh pagal huye ja rahe hai...uski bidai ke liye...
captaincrunch thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya.k

Plz koi toh uski exit ka correct time bata do...woh toh khush hai JA ki shooting karke par hum toh pagal huye ja rahe hai...uski bidai ke liye...

From time to time I come here to read the interesting threads. I asked the same question to a friend who happens to know the family of Meghna Naidu. She said that she was told that Meghna will be in the show until April or May. Sorry to disappoint you but it's something I heard, no proof though. 😭
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: captaincrunch

From time to time I come here to read the interesting threads. I asked the same question to a friend who happens to know the family of Meghna Naidu. She said that she was told that Meghna will be in the show until April or May. Sorry to disappoint you but it's something I heard, no proof though. 😭

Wat the...April or May is it true??wats wrong wid dem??is she cameo or permanant role..I'm disappointed...
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
April/May ?????😭
Yesterday I reset expectations to put up with Benazir thru Jan but April /May seems waaay too long...Why? Why cannot the creative team focus on Jo-Ja story?
Jaisoif thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol I saw that too, I love how devoted AkDha fans are, but I'm really praying that at least by mid jan her track is over, because I can't tolerant this till April or May. But still having faith.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail

really this is heights of desperation...🤣😆

but what benzo is going to be in the show till April or May..nahiii..i just can't  tolerant  her  till then...

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prejudiced

April/May ?????😭

Yesterday I reset expectations to put up with Benazir thru Jan but April /May seems waaay too long...Why? Why cannot the creative team focus on Jo-Ja story?

WHAT?! ðŸ˜² April/may?!